Well lets see those awnsers

Well lets see those awnsers

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2370823/Elderly-homeless-man-dead-getting-punched-young-stranger-apparent-reason.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392158/Russian-doctor-punched-patient-floor-killing-instantly.html
fox6now.com/2016/05/09/medical-examiner-elderly-man-dies-weeks-after-being-assaulted-on-milwaukees-north-side/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would knock out 100 grannies for 14 billion.

Fucking christ. Why is this a thread?

Thats not even a debatable amount

i'd ass fuck that bitch too

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I have been practising black magic for 13 years. I have been very successful at spells and summoning. With that being said,
Lets play a game Sup Forums:

EVERY post that ends in 77 in this thread will obtain great wealth within the next 30 days.

BUT,

EVERY post that ends in 66 in this thread will die a violent and painful death within the next 24 hours.

Please only play if you are serious and willing to take the risk.

Good luck my Sup Forumsrethren

id do it for 1000

I'd do it for 100

14 billion what?

That amount is absurd, most would do it for even 10K

Id do it for whatever pills are in her purse

Too easy for her to die from a punch that powerful, a billion won't keep you off death row.

Op here rolling

>"hey man do you wanna knock out this granny?"
>'I'll give you-"
>*capow!*
>"...oh"

first post best post as usual

Roll, im its a win win either way

I've done a lot more for a lot less

I'd beat the living dogshit out of her. I'd have plenty of money to pay off the judge and launch a PR campaign for myself.

yes.

Awesome copypasta bro!
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

This faggot watches too much anime

>File: Screenshot_2016-08-27-22-(...).png (296 KB, 720x618)
>296 KB
>Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)21:53:18 No.701603326▶
> Well lets see (OP)
>152 KB
>Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)21:34:54 No.701601107▶
> PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
> I have been practising black magic for 13 years. I have been very successful at spells and summoning. With that being said,
> Lets play a game Sup Forums:
> EVERY post that ends in 77 in this thread will obtain great wealth within the next 30 days.
> BUT,
> EVERY post that ends in 66 in this thread will die a violent and painful death within the next 24 hours.
> Please only play if you are serious and willing to take the risk.
> Good luck my Sup Forumsrethren
>>>
>Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)21:35:31 No.701601190▶
> End me.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)21:35:37 No.701601196▶
> Bait but rolling
>>>
>Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)21:35:48 No.701601216▶ (You)
>
Error: You may not post more than 5 active threads at a time.

[Return] those awnsers

no, because not a nigger

yes

Fucking cancerous newfags!
Die
Die
Die

easy

I'd pay to do it

Ok

14 billion what? If it is meme currancy like pesos, that's only like $6

obviously not. i wouldn't knock anyone out for any money. fuck having a lot of money. i had a lot of money once and it almost destroyed everything

Rolling

I couldn't bros.. I feel like saying I would but that's somebodies mom and grandma bro.. I'd fuck her but I wouldn't hit her. Yeah fuck you too

I don't watch any anime. Do you know any actual old people? They're frail as shit, bones shatter like glass, and have poor healing ability

What happen to you???

and how many old people have you punched to death, or seen punched to death? Zero? Oh, okay.

Seen none, heard of plenty via news. You realize we're talking about people who fall down in their house and shatter a hip, right?

roll

roll agen

rollllllerino

I'd bang her for a bag of werther's originals

Sure you have. Seen plenty? Find me one. One singular news story about an old person punched to death. Shouldn't be hard if you've seen plenty.

Roll

I'm in faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2370823/Elderly-homeless-man-dead-getting-punched-young-stranger-apparent-reason.html

Knock her out? Hell I'd curbstomp the bitch, ass rape her, waterboard her, tie her up and let her starve to death in the trunk of my car just for fun. 14 billion would be nice though.

Trips of Truth

Easy. Knock her the fuck out and give her a billion

Pretty sure she'd ask me to punch her out if I gave her some. I'll say "soon" and hope she dies cuz I'm greedy AF.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392158/Russian-doctor-punched-patient-floor-killing-instantly.html

fox6now.com/2016/05/09/medical-examiner-elderly-man-dies-weeks-after-being-assaulted-on-milwaukees-north-side/

Rollerino

You still there user? You got kind of quiet.

Fuck yeah

meh, worth it

Sure, tranquilizer darts should do the trick. Hey, someone's gotta be the passive one here.

Nigger

You do realize the cause of death in all of these cases is them hitting the ground afterward? You're fucking dumb.

my man said "healing ability"

I'd do it for free if i could get away with it just to say I knocked an old bitch out.
no edge here just being honest

>tumblr in the file name
*breath in*
BOI

shit for 14 billion i would even knock OP's ass.

I guess I have no choice OP.

What happens if she dies? Do I go to jail?

Yeah, all right.

> Implying I wouldn't knock her hot old ass for free.

Could I possibly do it for less? No way I can afford 14 billion...

rolling for violent death

Sure, I'd just offer her a billion dollars to knock her out. I seriously doubt she'd refuse the offer and I could make $13 billion guilt free.

For 14 MILLION I would knock a senior citizen out every day for 20 years.

Eat my shorts

If she wanted to prolapse her anus for 14 billion i would gladly accept

Roll

Before or after you knock her out?

Only if shes jewish.

rollerino

I'd murder 1000 puppies for 14 billion

>meme currency
>pesos

My fucking sides.

Yes

And you don't think this old lady is hitting the ground after being knocked out?
Mongoloid.

Kek

depends.

how much does the krabby patty secret formula cost?

Give me the wealth!

liek i giv a fuk about those trips

Those'r fightin' words.

Knock her out in a recliner. Problem solved nigger.

you were supposed to KNOCK HER ASS OUT you nigger

she's clearly still awake and lucid

roll

I would knock her out and fuck the shit out of her unconscious body for 14 billion.

Now what if she had a paper bag on her head to cover her face
And after you knocked her out you remove the paper bag and find out she's your grandmother
How would you feel about this?