Should i do it?

should i do it?

just turned 24, M virgin, socially awkward in front of hot girls.

there is a asian granny in her 50-60s moving directly across the st from me that doenst have a husband. recently i have been

jerking off to her through my blind windows in my room which is in front of my house. It started a little bit ago and lately i have

been just blatantly jerking to her fat ass while she waters her grass. Today she was watering her grass longer than usual and

standing facing directly towards me with sunglasses on. I tried waving but she didnt wave or do anything back but im sure she

knows im jerking to her by now. Her hot daughter and her hot daughters daughter just picked up some things and left so im

thinking about grabbing something, knocking on her door and asking if its hers for an ice breaker and try to wiggle my way in her

house to fuck her. im a little hesitant though because ive never seen her face up close. what should I do?

say hi

/thread

Sounds good. Be sweet. You'll hit it in time

Do it faggot

Don't be a bitch nigger

I'd go for it and knock on her door to say hi. Thats what I did. Pic related is 52 and the only thing that aged was her face

>Pic related is 52 and the only thing that aged was her face

And the skills of the photoshopper.

its not photoshopped

Any more pics?

damn post more OP

do it and take pics

Bump

>thinking about grabbing something, knocking on her door and asking if its hers for an ice breaker

i can see why youre a virgin in your mid 20s.

imagine the confusion and embarrassment.

How did you even get them if you never talked to her

im going to wait till 9 pst to go. I gotta make up an excuse that im going jogging to my parents even though i never jogg otherwise they are going to think im smoking lol. plus i dont want my parents to see me knocking on her door.

>24
>virgin
>living with parents
>faking to exercise

it keeps getting better.

she is moving so she has ppl coming in and out of her house taking things shes throwing away.

mate go for it. you literally have nothing to lose.

>gets best fedora out of hat closet
>polishes formal katana
>takes plastic covering off of best trench coat (just had dry cleaned)
>grabs bluray of Yu Yu Fuckashu as gift
>spaghettis over to old jap ladies house
>farts loudly out of sheer nervousness as approaches doorstep
>knocks on door
>old jap lady answers wearing nothing but skimpy underwear
>"Yes... can I help you with something?" she asks tracing a finger down her midriff
>"Hi, it's me Goku!" I shout as I shit myself in autistic panic
>she makes a disgusted expression and slams the door in my face
>I hear laughter as I turn walk away, the shit running down my legs
>pull out phone and cry as I play song
>Aaannnndddd I.... hhaaddd tthhheee >ttiimmmeee oooff mmmyy llliiifffeeeee......