You watching this crap!?

You watching this crap!?
God is MTv awful...
These songs are all garbage. Not one musician. Not one instrument. Holy shit wtf is going on with this generation!?

can confirm

got news for ya old buddy. Mtv has been shit for at least 30 years. probably more but i didn't have cable before that

If it wasn't for Kanye and Radiohead this generation would have no legitimate legends.

someone's getting old. get over it

>Kanye
>legend
Pick one faggot

>If it wasn't for Kanye and Radiohead this generation would have no legitimate legends.
topkek

stream here

He's probably the best reviewed artist of our time. Do your research, slut.

Music started going to shit around the same time

last I saw mtv was a while ago. It had Judas Priest, tommy lee on drums, sum41. They did a melody and it wa actual bands and instruments.

I just want to throw my drink at the tv now!!

It's simple OP. You look for better music this generation has made somewhere besides MTV.

Not watching that shit,lol. What is wrong with you?

all television is shit these days! television and music are both evil prove me wrong

Dad, isn't it your bedtime?

And if theres only shit to review that only makes him king of the shit pile, your arguement is shit, go shit on a dick faggot

Are you kidding me? MTV has sucked for DECADES! Pretty much since the late 80s when they started doing "reality" tv.

It's also the home to a bunch of obvious leftie propogandists like franchesca ramsey (not even how you spell Francesca)

brittney bitch!!

Not only MTV sucks
DIscovery Channel
history channel
nat geo
i grew up watching great documentaries now is pure shit

YouTube, hulu and Netflix. Cable is complete shit and always was. I don't get to pick what to watch? Fuck you cable, I'd rather not have tv at all then have to go back to that horseshit

every fagot ass pre teen under 21 saying "flick" "lit" "keep it 100" always on instagram listening to fucking garage repudiative rap hip hop music. i pray every night punk rock/ rock makes a comeback and shits on all the fagot trash hip hop. maybe a new blink or nirvana doubt it tho. proubly got another 10 years of this shit.

Viacom ruined television.

i got so chill as this once that also blew my mind

Garbage. All of it.

user is not wrong here

the 15 year old girls that run the media love it

Old school mtv with Beavis and butthead and Headbangers ball.
I remember watching the Slayer interview at 3am with my step brother. It was a good time user.

In other news its NiggerTv now

The mass have always liked repetitive garbage