What's one life lesson you learned the hard way?

What's one life lesson you learned the hard way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too much of a good thing is never a good thing.

Happiness doesn't just happen

Ignoring negative emotions will fuck you up whether you like it or not

Don't drive a car on Xanax

If you don't have enough money for it, don't buy it on credit cards.

If youre going to try to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's ass hole, make sure he's sedated.

I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck Andy puts up a fight

If you're gonna drive on morphine and alcohol don't eat while you do it and watch out for stop signs

Don't eat the yellow snow.

once you go on Sup Forums you never go back

Drugs will fuck you up
You think youre having fun now, and you think its harmless but holy fuck all the money i spent on getting high and chemotherapy.
Its not worth it

Pull out if your gf switches birth control pills brands

Unrequited love hurts like shit. I'd rather break my jaw again than go through a tenth of what I felt.

Don't fall in love

Don't ever pay for pussy

Dont hit a pedestrian with a stolen car while smoking weed while your buddy has cocaine and a gun

What about a nevada brothel?

You have to learn to make yourself happy and not rely on others because there's no guarantee they'll always be there. And it really is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

She might feel like the only person in your life, but that doesn't mean you're the only person in hers.

Feels

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

If she likes you but shes dating someone else, shell fall for another when you two finally date

Was that an evo in a previous life?
Never stick your dick in crazy.
A college degree does not guaranty you a job.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

Listen up fellas

What drugs my friend?

Love is dead and we just get fuck up instead
parents are as selfish as their sons.
Life is filled with pointless things and lots hatred/pain so learn fast to embrace every good emotion/ relation/ accomplisment.
Suicide is not for fgts. It takes guts, if not ask the huge amounts of real fgts who "tryied" suicide and " failed"
i know op said one but op is gay so i dont care

Never put the pussy on a pedestal.

Weed, xanax, lsd, methylphenidate and shrooms.

Your body reacts the way it does because that stuff isnt meant for it

Fucking kek

Oh and cocaine

Never give up. Never sell yourself short. If you don't think you have the energy you do. Don't throw in the towel if it's something you want.

Keeping my fucking mouth shut

>go to the college with the best internship program
>if you're not a wage slave no one will ever respect how hard your work, your dedication, your smarts or anything you ever produce
>how to count to one

Thanks to the boys at Car Crafters it still is an Evo, good eye I'm so proud of /b right now

It hit me over the last couple decades: My cutting cultural politics is giving way to a sense of opportunistic literary exploration that doesn't hold nearly as much relevance in a rapidly shifting cultural landscape.

Oh and my eyesight keeps getting even fucking worse every year. I'm now so frivolous that I wrote a book on it based on the theories of a quack doctor who promoted sungazing to fix blindness. I can't seem to really understand the relation between visual accuracy and comprehension, so I rely on sophistry and memes about "perception". Maybe I should have learned more about aesthetics.

You need to be happy alone, with no obligations to anyone.People are not worth your time or your money, never your money.

Find you hobby and enjoy the fuck out if, no matter what people think, but not mlp you fucking sperg

Thank you, I've been thinking about taking shrooms or lsd. What cancer do you have?

If you think it's going to be poop, Don't risk it. It's going to be poop.

Don't do drugs

Will always suffer one way or the other
there is no escaping

Don't trust women.

Never give up on your dreams. No matter how old you are.
>always wanted to be an actor
>became a lawyer instead
>turned 56
>left law to become a Broadway actor
>got the part from my experience in litigating in courts
>love life more than ever

>if you're not a wage slave no one will ever respect how hard your work, your dedication, your smarts or anything you ever produce
WHAT

>tfw I used to draw ponies as a hobby
>tfw haven't really used my cintiq since they were banned on Sup Forums

Shouldn't the proper message be "don't do drugs - if you're weak willed loser. If you're a man who can handle shit, go for it"?

Don't shit where you eat

This is in reference to hooking up with someone you work with

Bump and kek. More so don't drive after mixing alcohol and Xanax, but I feel ya brotha.

Cancer of the ass. I have no balls, so no problem there

sex with a mcchicken isnt all its hyped up to be.

I had a brain tumor that spread to my bones. I had a giant chunk of bone removed from my right cheek a year ago. It was a little bit smaller than that pictured

Idk man I had a lot of fun shitting where I eat if you don't include the whole losing my job and heartbreak thingy

pro tip: When reading Marx, you're not supposed to read it backwards.

Yes, that's what i meant. Keep doing them, user. Your brain was designed for it and can take it.

Check your blind spot before opening a door when parked even if you already checked your mirror. A bus ate my door

You can't please everyone.

>some people die alone

Time means nothing in relationships and love yourself because no one truly will.

Actually your body can metabolize all types of shit, in moderation. If you're weak of character and can't control it then no, you shouldn't do drugs.

Too late. It's just so fucking easy.

Yeeeeep

which part didn't you understand?

unless you work by fucking dollars and hour nobody will ever value you or promote you based on merit

basically you're never going to get anything but a boss who hates and fears you by being good and working hard

the only way to get anything except money out of work is either: nepotism, internship, or being a fucking blue collar slag

lol 420 blazeit man amirite?

OH my fucking god bro.... How did you survive? how did you find out you had cancer

>"I had a massive cheek growth" I figure you found it before this?

>found the drug addict
Like i said, it's fine, keep doing them.the world will be better without you, you loser who can't handle reality. Did your uncle and father rape you as a child ?

You're an idiot, and that comeback was lame.

spoken like a true addict

is English your native tongue?

your either having a stroke or not a native English speaker because none of what you write makes sense

I think he was one of your fellow drug fucked idiots user. Lmfao. Birds of a feather. ...

>literally just spoke about moderation
>must be drug addict

Wow. You really did fuck your brain up with drugs huh? You must be rack a ROT of disaprin.

You forget that they lace drugs nowadays.
Even perscription drugs arent 100% pure. Theyre like placebos pretty much.

Weed they put rat poison in to make it smell more potent

Lsd they put battery acid in it to make it enter the system faster

Boric acid (roach poison) they put in cocaine so that it doesnt stick to your sinuses.

Look at what all these carcinogenic additices do to people

>dated muslim chick from work
>got skin tag on testicles, think she gave me the old herp a deep
>dermatologist confirms it's not
>everything is fine, start to fall for her
>find out her parents were trying to arrange her marriage and her father beat her and she thinks she deserved it
>Nope the fuck away before I fall for her more, can't save everyone in life and I'm barely holding on as it is
still see her from time to time, u feel bad about myself for "giving up" on her but at the same time it would not have been healthy for me

i also had trouble comprehending.

How was your first day in health class?

Lol like i believe what you say, you fucki g fool. Also
> You must be rack a ROT of disaprin
Wtf are you on about you tripper?

>muh assumptions

It was a golf ball sized tumor, relax.

I forgot what my doc said about not taking it out immediately. He said something about blood vessels or something. I dont remember

Your family members will die randomly and unexpectedly and in some cases brutally.

Too much of anything will eventually turn bad.

Success is based on luck at least 99% of the time.

Money is only the key to happiness if you grow up poor.

Never trust a married bitch when she says she's leaving her husband, and that you're the one she wants.

I do wonder if he knows that I fucked her in the ass, on his living room couch. I sure hope so.

your just like not in with it man

listen to some rappers and university professors man they like know the truth

its all the government and chemtrails man only squares dont do drugs

rack disciprin

Yes, every grower is spraying rat poison onto weed to "make it smell better"...and every pharmaceutical company is cutting whatever drug they're selling...How can you be this retarded in 2016? Like, do you have a learning disability? Did your mom drop you on your head when you were younger? Jesus fucking christ, get it together cock sucka!!!

Holy shit, what's your eta for death?

You mean chemical engineering?

Its great dude. Pretty cool shit

Its not weak character or weak willed to be addicted to drugs when you are addicted trying to stop on will power is like trying use will power to stop shitting every 10 min when you have diareha try that and lmk how will power works for you cunt post pics of it too

I bet your mom is proud

Did Motley Crue have a kid together or something?

This happened to me too

>drug fucked idiots
He is that, but I don't know him

>man
>man

>defends lacing drugs

Spoken like addicts

dont motorcycle on rohypnol

Dont fall in love with someone who doesnt love themselves.

Women are sluts and cum dumpsters.

arguing with a drug addict isn't normal but on Sup Forums it is

i bet he can cite 50 million ways certain drugs are good for you "in moderation" but probably dropped out of school

ITT the drugs don't work, they just make you worse.

You made the right decision