What's the main differences between Turks and Arabs? What do you think of each other?

What's the main differences between Turks and Arabs? What do you think of each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=01c_1484862044
liveleak.com/view?i=612_1482604332
youtube.com/watch?v=r9No8kVSXqQ
allkindsofhistory.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/sultan-osman-ii.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/DHGWTfQvSis/hqdefault.jpg
ilimcephesi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/yavuz-sultan-selim.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/I_Bayezit_small.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg/220px-Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=oDVyNNWNsj8
youtube.com/watch?v=rj65ohO9DL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ighgl0KVwsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arabs are Semitic while Turks are a mix of Caucasians, Middle Easterners and Native Anatolians/Greeks

Turks are white

>What's the main differences between Turks and Arabs?
Language, really
>What do you think of each other?
Some Arabs are sore about Turks because ottoman empire opressed Arabs and some Turks are sore about Arabs because Arabs betrayed Turks and trusted Angl*s
Actually Arab is no longer a racial group

>ottomans opressed arabs
>they didn't even take taxes from Hejaz

Yeah abu muslim, you're right.. you can drown in western/jew cum without turks to protect you now. Good job betraying the empire.

t. turk

No, we are not wh*te
Arabs on the other hand are wh*te

>the eternal tanned caucasoids with meme noses being so in denial about their whiteness.
you know Islam don't make you magically part of another race?

Ottomans barely taxed any Arab because the Ottoman empire was incredibly weak and its hold on the Middle-East was extremely strenuous. The empire was very decentralised, backwards and the rulers incompetent.

Cry moar wh*te boi
>tfw jews are going to finish off wh*te """"""""""people"""""""""" in your lifetime

>Ottomans barely taxed any Arab

Thats false though. Egyptians rebelled because of the tax.

I would rather be ruled for 500 years by Turks, then 1 year by the Russians

You're white, you're not a steppes gook! stop forcing the chinks horsemens maymay.
also stop pretending praising Tengri when you worships some kike divinity.

>asked about what's the main differences between turks and arabs
>said fuck russia

Never change.

Reign of wh*tes is over!
You will pay for all you have done!!
After all these centuries of exploiting others, your evil and selfish nature will devour you at last!!!
Thank Göktanrı for making me a TURK instead of a wh*teshit

I didn't say the revolt was a good idea.
Ottoman empire was ok until union and progress comittee got in power.
Then they started to preach Turkish supremacy, fight Arabic laguage, fight Islam and try to Turkify arabs. And that's because Jews got into the ruling class.
But of course rule under fellow Muslim brothers is much better than the humilation we got due to allying with Angl*s.

>Implying steppes slanted eyes chinamans were not the first oppressors.
FUCK YOU ATTILA
and stop pretending being mongol you hallal gyros!

Turks know how to run a state whereas arabs dont.

turks aren't inbred

t. sameturk

TÜRK=ALPHA=MAKES WOMEN, GİRLS AND FEMİNİNE GİRLS(BOYS) CUM=HITS WITH THE BACK OF HIS HAND=TRAVELS THE WORLD ON HORSEBACK FROM CENTRAL ASIA=NO UNITY BECAUSE OF ALPHA GENES

Ar*b=beta=need daddy's patrol money to fuck instagram whores=I'll let englishmen/frenchmen fuck my wife against turks so jews can create a state that I can leech on welfare=I'll make an arab league so we can backstab eachother when we're in dire need against non arabs

>impaled hundreds of Turks just to avoid Turkish rule
You're only saying that because it's not a possibility anymore

TIs this the ÜLKÜCÜ=ALFA copypasta from /TR/ ?

We should kill every single one of those sandniggers.
liveleak.com/view?i=01c_1484862044
liveleak.com/view?i=612_1482604332

arabs = is isis
turk = suport isis

> Turks in denial of their whiteness
This is your imperial family nowadays, Turkey. This is the result of being BLEACHED into oblivion for 700 years

t. history pro

Wtf I hate angl* now!!

Some of us are white, a lot of us aren't. Generally the upper-middle and upper class in Turkey consists of white Turks while the rest tends to be more brown.

White supremacists don't think we're white but I doubt they could tell the difference between a Turk and an Italian.

t. Turkish exchange student

Is there something like a Pan-Turkish forum where the leaders of Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan etc. discuss common issues? Everyone else has got it. Arabs, Anglos, Latinos, etc.

turk here are more organized than arab, they have little business and moneyalso most of the sultan pick their women among balkan or east europe, the elite of the empire has a lot of white blood

ottomans are based and white, conquered middle easterners as khans and not afraid of nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9No8kVSXqQ

>sultan pick their women among balkan or east europe
Wrong, Sultans were always Anatolian-Turks.

what if I'm a yellow tall Turk with anger issues

do I have based warrior blood?

"turks" are in reality anatolian greeks who converted to islam

All Turkish people are Turks.

Turks are our masters

How do you feel about the fact that BASED Atatürk had mutliple people that were part of today's Saudi Arabian royal family executed?

that's cool bro

but that wasn't really the question

> differences between Turks and Arabs
Language. Also turks fight many times with russians.

a lot married with women from the harem, most were balkanik, ukrainian (bring by the tatar of crimme) even circassians. It not a new businees of turk being 'amateur'a of white women
look at those face and tell me if they don't have white blood

Osman 2

allkindsofhistory.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/sultan-osman-ii.jpg

Mehmet 3

i.ytimg.com/vi/DHGWTfQvSis/hqdefault.jpg

Selim Yavuz

ilimcephesi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/yavuz-sultan-selim.jpg

Bayezid 1er

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/I_Bayezit_small.jpg

Mehmet 2

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg/220px-Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg

Sultans were Anatolian-Turks, those kids are Anatolian-Turk.

It's only natural that our masters take such decision

Tanned german here, also great thread

>What's the main differences between Turks and Arabs?

1. Language. Even though turkish contains some arabic loan words and used to be written in arabic letters, its grammatically a complete different language

2. Race. Arabs and turks may look the same, but turks are more mixed with slaws, greeks and central asians while arabs are semites.

3. Mentality. Arabs tendend to be more violent and extreme while turks are more open minded since they live under secularism since Atatürk.

4. Islam. Turks practice a other kind of sunni islam, which is influenced by ottoman sufism while arabs are more radical conservative and wahhabi
>What do you think of each other?

Muslim turks will most likely view arabs as their brothers in religion while secular turks hate them almost like kurds because of the fall of the ottoman empire and arabs are also nutritious for blowing shit up and ruining worlds view on Islam so these are some facts which may cause tensions

In the end, who the fuck cares?

>anger issues
it's normal for a turk

>ginger
>anatolian turk

>it's normal for a turk
Idk why though
I used to think it was a hidden autism-related issue but then I saw other Turks like that

two sides of the same coin

kys

Yes.

Ich bin 4 Generation also bitte ferlass diesen Faden

>Turkey
Contributer of the Roman empire
>arabs
not

>first sultans are based
>as more and more wh*te blood gets into the bloodline more incompetent sultans arise which leads to the fall of empire
Nice job wh*te shits
Its alright, its because you have TURK=ALPHA=INVADER=BASED blood running in your veins.

my personal theorie is that all this race mixing has fuckep up the internal harmony of their race, mixed people tend to be more crazy, hysteric and emotionnally unstable.

i dislike your theory -1

besides they've helped me in the long run, I grew up in a very ghetto area

Turks are our mongol brothers

do your people have anger issues as well?
I'm really curious as to where our anger stems from because I haven't seen another peoples get so pissed and passionate like us

are we the chosen?

Do you guys know world's first female fighter pilot is Turkish. Also first black pilot in aviation history is from Turkey.

What do you mean, levant and north africa also were part of it

not just Turkish
she was Ataturk's adopted daughter, and she looked like princess Leia

also
>first monkey in aviation
ftfy***

Arab culture is a lot more stern and no-fun-allowed than Turkish culture, which is more chill and about smoking hookahs and doing slave boys.

and bombed kurds

based dindu-bomber :D

Not a meme, but ancient Turks looked asian?

Yes

>Contributer
you misspelled destroyer
Yea, pic related

Just look at Turkmens, they're the real Turks not T*rks in Anatolia

Ah yes
""""Turkish"""""

>Gökçen made headlines and sparked controversy, in 2004, when Hrant Dink, a journalist of Turkish-Armenian descent, published an interview with Sabiha's niece that revealed that she was of Armenian origin.

> turks are more open minded since they live under secularism since Atatürk.

I don't get this meme. Turks were always open minded even way before the Ottoman empire. Ottoman empire was multicultural as fuck compared to any other empire in history. The only one that compares was maybe Rome.

It was literally just one interview with some mental armenian half-caste nigger. No credibility.

post ottoman comfy music
youtube.com/watch?v=oDVyNNWNsj8
youtube.com/watch?v=rj65ohO9DL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ighgl0KVwsw

Crypto-Armenians only tell their close relatives about their identity and why tf would her niece lie about that, that's like the biggest shame in Turkey.
No wonder she waited so long to talk about it.

the turkic ones, yea. but they've breed and mixed with the anatolian greeks so much that seeing a turk with a slanted eyes is rare

This. But they still exist, you can tell right away when they're real Turks.

I for one welcome our brown Turkish overlords
White genocide when?

>they got cucked out of their bloodline