Suicidal everyday. Father of 9-15. They never fucking sleep. No job. Should I kill myself?

Suicidal everyday. Father of 9-15. They never fucking sleep. No job. Should I kill myself?

Nah man. You never know how much they look up to you

I want to kill myself because I have no body. You have a fucking responsibility

dad why the fuck are you venting on Sup Forums

Holy-- thank you guys, I kinda needed that. It's been a few rough years. Thank you all, maybe just a little longer and it'll get better.

Learn from pain, try something different, adjust to what is and not what "should be".
Praise evolution for giving your children effective ways to communicate their needs

no

I do not want to lose my amazing, Trashy best friend, do not kill yourself...You beautiful piece of trash

What kind of score is a 9/15?

I guess you're right, just feels distant, you ever have a relative that just distances them self from you no matter how hard you try? I mean, I want to fit in with my kids, get to know them, but there's so many priorities.

>Father of 9-15.

wat?

I shall help you fit in my boy

It's a complicated scenario, a lot of ex-marriages and kids that have stuck to me through preference, still look up to me. On-top of that I've got about 3 biological kids from my second Ex. It's rough, really. I want to once again, as I said help them, but you hang around them and get so many bad fucking memories.

dad please vent on d
Ducking tumblr
please
or I'll stab you with my beak

>two kids 1 is 9 the other 15

My child you do not stab my best friend with your beak

please don't kill yourself. I'm sure your children love you dearly and will be very sad if you're dead. Killing yourself is the irresponsible thing to do.

How? Please tell me, the previous replies give me hope, just please give me more incentive here, I don't understand.

I don't want to end myself for sure, it's just a matter of finding purpose now.

don't do it harambe doesn't want you to :(

Call

Harambe? Isn't that the Cincinnati Zoo incident?
Please... just help me on how I get purpose in life, what to think, how to just take it one step at a time.

im not going to sleep you trash shit
stabs with beak

Right...thank you for the Phone Number, I'll try it out, I'll leave my experience here when it's done... thank some of you who actually helped here, so very much. You people are saints.

How to think? For one stop being a pussy

Stabbing with a beak is like stabbing someone with a 1 foot machete to the neck.

bush will cause 8/28 if you don't stop

In all honesty you should just listen to yourself and make up your mind.You opened yourself to post about whether you should kill yourself or not. That's basically saying "I want to prove myself I have a reason to live" so figure it out.