Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
So to start things off, I am a Senior at a high school in Florida, and I volunteer as a student aid in the disability side of school. Recently, we had a kid get transferred in. And hes not your average cookie. He's a Guatemalan "jungle-kid" who recently illegally moved to the US because the parents couldn't make enough money, or some bullshit like that. The reason we don't know that much about the family, is because the parents don't even speak a real language. They speak a broken Spanish/Kaqchikel mix. Not only that, but the kid doesn't even speak a language! The kid grunts and doesn't even know how to pinch things (basically, as a child, you learn how to pinch things with your index and thumb, instead of grabbing with your fist. We gave the kid candy and he grabbed it with his fish and shoved it into his face, instead of picking it up normal, like a high school kid). In fact, the kid is so foreign to society that he ran up to a blonde white girl, and yanked on her hair, because he's never seen it before. So in turn, its now my job to teach this kid how to act, kind of like a dog. So i'm here to ask you, what should I teach this kid? Dubs gets to choose what I teach the kid!

tl;dr, jungle kid in school, doesn't know anything, dubs and i'll teach the kid anything.

Teach him to s u c c.
s i p p i n g is too overrated

Teach him to speak American

Teach him that if he goes to the border patrol, he will get free shit from them.

Teach him the English. He will excel in class and become the next Donald Trump. His legacy will be the influx of 100 million brown people and he will save the world.

introduce him to suicide
gotta lead by example though

Teach him nothing

Teach him to suck your dick.

well fuck

I agree, suck ur dick

How old are you OP?

This
Darwinism is a beatch

How old is he? If he's older than 10 it's too late to teach him how to be civilized. There's a lot of studies that shows kids away from civilization couldn't even learn how to speak English after a certain age it's quite sad.

Teach him the wrong way to talk to the police.

We actually don't know his age, but he has a stubby beard and has broad shoulders, so we think hes around 17.

teach him how to suck your dick. that'll show the school how straight you are

you should teach that fucking ape to act like a nigger should: things like being a slave for superior white beautiful people.

M8 he's absolutely fucked, sent him back to the jungle for fucks sake he will never be a productive member of society

Teach him the word nigger and say that it means "good person"

teach him to hump random objects while screaming "El Trump"

Teach him how to cook in the kitchen.