Wish me luck

Wish me luck...

Smoke dat shiet homie

Good luck user.

Jesus Christ OP!! Thats at least FOUR marijuanas!!!!! They say Amy Winehouse's died of only two, even Whitney Houston who did the devil's powder Cocaine died of 4!!

OP, there's help out there, don't end it all now, whatever it is, this is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!

Liftofff!!!....

Bitch nigga what do you mean wish me luck nigga?

You're about to begin a trip down lollipop lane nigga. Pot is easy, you get hazy and stupid and then you get hungry as fuck. Don't tell me to wish you luck on a good time. What the fuck do you think this is? Smoke that shit, put on that new Peewee movie on Netflix, Peewee's Big Holiday nigguh. And you can thank me later.

Good luck, faggot 9 year old

1.5 grams. I cut a lot of paper off, just enough to wrap it once. I hate extra paper on ajbone

So far so goodie

I too have the pot

I gotta buy some shweed.

I forget that I can just walk into a store and buy weed here in Colorado.

Good luck

Damn that fabric is really pilled, what is it?

That joint is like a pencil. Couldnt spare anymore weed u broke faggot.

I know, I need to get rid of it. It's the blanket I'm currently using.

Well im good now. Could have kept smoking. But would have been a waste

You don't need luck, you already have weed.

Shoulda bonged it up mate.

I wasted so much weed when I was younger. Smoking blunt after blunt just driving around aimlessly..... I'm 31 now and Im good after a couple hits

Haha

Only bong in the house is my mom's. And send never wants to use it

But for you people who just started smoking. Don't abuse it don't start smoking it everyday because it loses its magic real quick. Save it for special occasions.

Well I'm hope your happy stoned mate! Least one of us is ;)

I agree. I still love it but I haven't got that crazy stoned buzz in a while.

Anyhowzz.... way u guize smokin?