Things I hate about white people thread

Things I hate about white people thread

The way you all can't simply say Hi, you have to shove your faces out like autistic overly happy little kids and go "HIIIII" as ducking fagot sweetly as you can.

Things I hate about non-whites.

They rob, rape, kill.

>Somehow, that sounds more irritating than saying "hi" too loudly.

Yeah, you WOULD hate that we actually show affection to our kids, nigger.

The fucking way you fucking think.

Asian person= ok
White person= ok
White Asian person=ok
Asian white person= HAHAHAHA OMG HE's fucking white

Another thing, that none of you will get what's stupid about that.

BECAUSE YOU'rrrreeeee FUCKING WHITE YOU STUPID LITTLE PRICK

Lola who the duck is talking about your kids you fucking embarrassed faggot

theyre really ugly as fuck but since they put themselves on tv so often and theres so many of them it seems normal. but geez theyre really fucking ugly. blacks are ugly too but theyre equally ugly.

White corniness is in actuality, lesbian comedian corniness because even your fucking men are that internally effeminate

I hate that they are the epitome of human evolution and where da white womens at?

Made a society

What race are you?

That's because we aren't miserable as fuck like other races

black

"As fuck" cue 80's rap music

I give you nothing.

LOL you know the only women in your race that don't look like retarded monkeys are the ones that are mixed right?

Every culture is a society, and only white people would think some dumbass shit like the concept of a society is a "white" thing.

>inb4 samefag
Kek

No fucking black person would ever be this candid with you you fucking embarrassed faggot.

:(

>asians
>rob, rape, kill
You're just jealous of China's progress.

/thread

pretty sure only women do that

ur pic dude

Ugh shut the fuck up you fucking embarassed faggot.

>inb4 pictures of gorillas side by side blacks.

>inb4 nigger's retaliation of one of the ten attractive black women on the planet

Niggers, with their excessive grease, hilariously exaggerated features, and general poor hygiene are regarded universally as the most unattractive race. I'd pull up the studies, but I doubt you'd take the time to read them. If you're genuinely curious, the Khan Accademy might have a video series on how to sound out words- then Google "blacks ugly". Enlighten yourself, brother.

#uwuzkingz

That imperialism shit is pretty fucking annoying.
Also,
>monkeys with kinky hair

Good job

You're all fuckin ugly compared to asians and latinos but at least black people aren't corny little fucking effeminate pricks

Well at least the nigger spelled faggot right this time. I guess 1/10

how great they are, i mean how can i compete as just a lowly nigger

I hate that all white bitches look the same to me, especially blondes. And they're not attractive at all, just plain and unappealing.

things I hate about being white?

I get sun burnt.

since you tried so hard with that response ill bet youre an ugly white aint ya buddy?