shameless beings, i have seen one pooing in a bush once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMPQc6ZITD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

true

fuck rednecks

i agree with you op but your opinion wont be so popular around here

>tfw i was actually a nigger myself the whole time

You are confusing rednecks with hillbillies.

they might be niggers but atleast they aint black...

>proud to be a nigger

Same difference

same fucking thing moron

bet you kids have never left city limits.

Not true.
Source: I have a degree in Appalachian Studies.

Rednecks are from southern states. Hillbillies are from Appalachia. There is overlap, but not totally. Their accents are different. Rednecks are more racist but more civilized. Hillbillies are avid inbreeders and woodsmen.

wrong, I lived in the boonies of North Carolina surrounded by rednecks for two years, nigger.

Also not true, there are rednecks as far not th as Michigan.

>pooing in bush
>not shart in mart

Where they are a minority. Unlike the south.

Rednecks are so called because of the red bandana worn by coal miners who were in clandestine support of unionization of the mines.

Hillbillies are segmented populations seemingly unaffected by time or real world change outside of their communty spheres.

You guys are talking about under-educated white folk of the south.

Those people are called under-educated people of the south.

But they don't rape, rob, and kill at a staggeringly disproportionate rate, user.

All races have trash.. that's poverty.

Only the black race has niggers.

>how to copy and paste from google to seem educated about a culture

They are synonymous and the differences between them are very small, it's like the difference between someone from bangladesh vs pakistan.

this is a rare photo of a redneck right before sharting in mart

superior?

Agreed. Shit tier scum. You got your white niggers and black.

Yeah, you call blacks hillbilly, cracker, and redneck all the time... don't ya?

>Right

i care, but i'm not in the picture =/

they do these things because it's glorified in the thug culture surrounding them from a young age, without a father to keep the nuclear family together there's so much missing to keep them out of trouble + poverty

the thing about other races in poverty is that they can keep a nuclear family together, especially rednecks, they inbreed so its easymode.

But niggers nigged before the nuclear family excuse, user. Even heard of Africa? Or any predominantly black land?

Excuses, without merit. How liberal of you.

and where the yokels goes in your theory?

Sup Forums is full of incestuos rednecks

what's worse then real rednecks?

fake rednecks.

you know who I'm talking about.

that retard who always post the dixie flag on facebook with the words along the lines of "IF YOUR OFFENDED UNFRIEND ME" and always talking about how much of a redneck he is in third person, MUH MUD TRUCK OR NO TRUCK. while driving an S10, COMMON GUYS YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT!

They didn't do the holocaust, the inquisition, wipe out native america, drop nuclear bombs, or create inequality and keep people in poverty. There are pro's and cons to all races.

I'm sorry, I don't facebook, I couldn't tell you.

We're talking about the MODERN statistics you are talking about in , don't try to red herring you scumfuck.

>excuses are what I call factors
>liberal is what I call someone who disagrees with my irrational views

logical factors don't come into play in your world, what a pity.

>wipe out native americans

damn I didn't consider Spanish/Portuguese/Niggers white...

>killing japs with new an interesting technology not fully understood, just knew It exploded bigger then any bomb of its time?!
>wrong?
>???
>LOLRITE.

>inequality
lol. just lol. spot the SJW guise.

Yeah Jews really fucked shit up didn't they?

> You're a naive, idiotic, painfully stupid neandertwat fuckwit. Take your guilt-ridden shite and fuck a Harambe.

You can't just make new excuses up every generation, then cry red herring when someone calls you out on it. That's yet another liberal trait, idiot.

If they've always been that way (and they have), you have to man up to that fact. The world isn't a giant unicorn fart with fuzzy rainbows you fucking dipshit.

ITT: Lower-middle class men talk shit about the lower class to feel superior.

>implying nuclear bombs weren't tested
>apologetics for the people who deployed nuclear bombs because "muh explodes big but we didnt know how big"
>back to using SJW & liberal when someone disagrees with you to strawman

you've got a small brain.

found the red necks

Pumpkins? Wut?

found the liberals

>herpy derpy

Damn water people.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMPQc6ZITD0

At the time the nuclear bombs where tested. the male testicles were thought to of had be an extension of the human brain, such the reason why "men" where smarter...

Also, Vitamin C was just discovered, and the effects of radiation were unknown...

I've just explained to you why the statistics are as they are in factors held deeply in reality. You refuse them, calling them excuses, but you live in your own racist unchanging, regressive, fantasy, as much as you think I see the world as a "giant unicorn hurrdurr", it's just nonsense.

Hold on, let me reach in the dark to your political view, as that will definitely win this argument. Stay following your deeply-held ideology.

Wow youre so individualistic and down to earth. Good 4 u friend

I think we all just hate dumb people.. and most red necks are pretty dumb.

>every nigger hating thread ever in the history of this board

agree, in an spiritual level

hi interwebs my sin shows me this websticle and he said they called us rednecks non human
(I'm sorry the only picture I have is my gf)

The only part of Sup Forums i dont enjoy. It's a shame most people here are teenage right wingers with more edges than the grand canyon.

Their nuclear family hit critical mass.

IE, Southerners.