I need advice, and this is a very serious matter, so no jokes please...

I need advice, and this is a very serious matter, so no jokes please. This afternoon I killed a nigger; I did not want to, but he tried to rob me and I caught him in my garage while trying to start the engine of my car to take him. I shouted: Hey, what you doing in my garage and my car ?!
The nigger came and threatened me with a wrench, and lunged at me. But I could extract the dagger I always carry on my back as a last resort for self-defense, and everything was so fast that I can not tell what happened exactly, but the nigger fell to the ground, sprouting a lot of blood by the neck and making gurgling noises trying without success, because he had
the vocal cords slashed.
I was terrified and without thinking, I jumped on the nigger and plunged the dagger ten or twelve times in the chest, and the nigger stopped moving and breathed one last growl drowned and died.
Now my garage is soaked with blood, there is a dead nigger and I do not do with this situation. If I call the police I will be imprisoned and probably will not go into jail under any circumstances. I have a Honda CBR with a full tank, and have about 38,000 dollars in cash. I live to eighty miles from the border of Canada and I'm thinking of taking my major possessions and flee the country to avoid being persecuted and imprisoned. fuck am very very afraid, I do not want being stuck in a situation like this, I have 31 years old, I do not want to go to jail and come out to be an old man. please give me good advice please, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1wvbin/how_would_you_dispose_a_human_body/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burn the body. Same his fingers. Dispose of the teeth. Ditch the body far and somewhere secluded so no one sees you.

Sand* fingers

>plunged the dagger then or twelve times in the chest

you're fucked op

If he came at you, it would be classified as self defense. You're fine, just call the police as soon as possible. The sooner you call them, the better it is for you. It'll make it look like you're not trying to hide anything, which you aren't. Just call them and tell them everything, and you'll be 100% fine. Trust me.

bump and good luck i hope not to be in your sich any time soon as im broke as fuck but uh ya canada is sweet dont get too much cash changed in one place

>100% fine

this guy is not on your side

get that cash and jump in your car and fucking go man.

No timestamp, sage

Buy a watermelon and call the police and when they arrive smash on the dead body and dance naked

Is there a sign outside that says "Dead Nigger Storage?"

Pics or this didnt happn

You know that scene in Breaking Bad where he gets rid of the body with acid? That's what you need to do

body and timestamp?
ya know for the luls

with 38,000 thousand, you can afford a good lawyer, assuming this isn't wild bait.

Beat me to it

god dammit user...
i was thinking the same shit

Youre fucked. Go to the police and say it was self-defense.

This isn't a TV show fam

Call a laywer. Now. Don't say a fucking word to anyone but them. Just say you think you are in shock and need treatment

pics or it didn't happen.

>plunged the dagger ten or twelve times

You could've probably gotten away with 8 or 9 extra stabs such a shame

Do you have a shed? Tear out the floor if your shed and dig. Bury him there. If not buy a shed, build it, and do what I said.

If you have a freezer large enough, put him in there, or buy one, so he doesn't stink up the place. Move quickly. Do you live alone? If not you might be fucked.

Fucking kill yourself you fake lame story posting faggot,

This

ya you guys are retarded for believing this nonsense story

do not touch the scene. When your laywer advises you to call the cops make sure he is there when you are with them.

Call the police now! The longer you wait the worse it will be. You will be a hero in your community for killing the vial scum.

Oh yeah, this is pretty serious.

You should kill yourself and give me your car and money.

Find his wallet.

take his body around his "hood"

dump body in hood

pigs assume gang violence

profit?

LAYWER

Don't fuck around.

Laywer.

Do not speak to ANYONE BUT YOUR LAYWER.

You will walk.

To much trouble for cops and public prosecutor.

But you need a good laywer fast. Your life depends on it.

Run and you will die in jail.

careful what ya be googling they wont love "how do i dispose of body" in ya history if they check that shit

He;s in shock. He calls a lawyer, ambulance and the cops but only when the lawyer is physically there. He does what the laywer says when he says. Do not say a fucking word to anyone else.

We won't give you advice until you post a timestamped picture of the nigger.

Total bullshit

What will help tho is if OP has "do niggers really count as people or was that made up by liberals" in his search history.

Dont do this . But a shitload of bleach and marinate ur whole garage with it . Put the body in a big bag. About 10 cinderblocks and drop him in deep water. Id say a swamp with alligators . Go scouting for water before you bring the body. Not giving advice at all, it's for research purposes fam.

OP, you are going to be fine, dont run, or youll accrue charges. Just call 911 tell them everything that happened. He was in your property, and even jumped at you with a wrench. If thats not life threatening than i dont know what is! Plus he was black so the jury will be on your side. Most of them will be old white people who have a strong fear of niggers assaulting them, so it will be an easy case.

>If I call the police I will be imprisoned and probably will not go into jail under any circumstances.

yep. the first stab to the neck was self-defense. those others were murder 2, and possibly murder 1 if the DA feels like it, which he probably will since you killed a beloved pet of the northeast.

You should always remember the three S's though... Shoot Shovel Shutup

and btw, you can't run to canada. they'll just extradite you back. there's very few countries that won't send you back now. so you better make sure no one finds out.

What state op?

yes but no harm for people to realize the importance of calling a laywer and keeping your mouth shut when you kill a nigger.

Laywer tells any press that it is a 'tragic situation for all involved'

You say nothing. not a fucking word.

Go to bed 10 year old.
>why else would you not know a CBR was a bike?

You bring up a valid point user

Sounds like a job for the Wolfe, unless your garage has a sign that says "Dead Nigger Storage"

Oh. I just read Honda. My bad. I did also read that you're 8 degrees of fucked, so keep your shitty ass bike, give me your money, and then kill yourself.

Of course an appropriate apology would be to sell your piece of shit bike for extra money to give me.

Job or a laywer. Call, he will advise. Do as he says. Get him to the station on on scene asap I you must speak say you think you are in shock.

who cares you fucking faggot, the whole point of the thread is to indulge OP whether it's true or not. what fucking good comes from being a negative nancy little bitch yelling "fake!"? are you retarded?

This fucker right here. All of the keks to you, good sir

>first degree murder
are you fucking retarded

Get someone who is legally qualified involved to defend you ASAP. First thing. Do not say a word. He speaks for you.

I'm calling bs on this story

Op is a fag

For the situation described, no matter the race, no lawyer would be needed. Police would question the homeowner and file a report but that's it, if the situation was as the OP described.

I'm calling faggotry on your post

I'm new to this, so do niggers count as murder or animal cruelty?

He's retarded to say a thing to the cops. His laywer does that for him. Remember every detail and tell only your lawyer under client-attourney grounds. You do not carry the knife for self defence you carry it as a useful tool.

what state, op. am lawfag

Animal cruelty, duh.

when he jumped on him and decided to plunge the dagger in until he was dead, that was intent

intending to kill a person is murder one

It is cut and dry self defense. They'll offer him counseling before trying to book him and risk getting sued.

yeah sure you don't talk to the coppers but first degree murder requires premeditation, which means the prosecutors would have to prove he knowingly lured this particular nig into his garage so as to murder him. absolutely impossible to prove

Thanks user

You are nuts. There is a dead body. One mis-step and his life is done. Laywer. This is exactly what they are for. You do not speak to cops one word unless your laywer tells you to.

He was scared for his life and feared reprisal for the stabbing.

no you dolt, 1st degree is premeditated, meaning you planned it out ahead of time

what fucking state OP? let us hypothesize a while longer. we're obviously not getting laid tonight.

You're right but for the wrong reason lol

>Trust me

OP you're best bet is still to tell the cops. They'll grill you for the stabbing but again, tell the truth. you flipped your shit that there was someone attacking you in your home and you had to be sure he was subdued.
You're in for some major inconvenience but I'd still bet they'll believe you... if you speak the truth.

put a sign up over your garage that says "dead nigger storage", when the cops come you should be fine.

No. He was acting in self defense and at best it is manslaughter as the intent was not to kill but to defend himself from attack and retreat .His lawyer will decide what is said and not said and when.

stabbing 10 or 12 times. i mean after a while it stipped being about defense and became about a high score. fake shit anyway.

OP is not even here anymore

people have been prosecuted for 1st degree murder for "finishing" the job numbnuts. some DAs don't care if there's 2 months of planning or 2 seconds.

It's a nigger. Doesn't count.

dissolve the teeth in coca cola

this

Worst you'll get is a citation for littering

It does count he fucking killed someone's pet dude

because of the wrench, it would probably be justifiable homicide, but who tf knows what kind of civil charges will be brought

No interview without your attorney there. He tells you what you can say. Otherwise shut up. Do not take a lie detector. Laywer. Immediately. If you are going to kill niggers your attourney should be on top of your speed dial. Do not fuck with the scene. Tell your laywer the absolute truth in every detail.

claim self defense
this seems like a pretty open and closed case for me especially if he was in your garage and his finger prints are on the wrench

Pic and timestamp of the nigger

the throat slash yeah, but the jumping on and a dozen stabs to the chest? that's probably murder because the threat was eliminated. if the guy's incapacitated his life is no longer in danger, ergo not self defense. depends on the state and the judge

my fucking sides

No, you cannot think logically in that situation to say "I have stabbed this dude 3 times. I must stop now." You stab until you're sure he is not moving. Cops know this. Shit, they don't just shot suspects one time. They empty their clip into someone before stopping.

Just plead justified self-defense

Well, first off. Congratulations in getting rid of your first negro, your only feeling at this moment should be of pride with your achievements.

Second... look here (I couldn't find the orginal Sup Forums post)...

Follow the advice in there. Don't freak out, remember: YOU ARE DIVINE now, you are superior to all niggers, may be this experience guide you for the rest of your life. Good luck on your next nigger hunt!
-Nilling Kiggers

You care

leave that to your defence attourney. Mainly zip mouth.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1wvbin/how_would_you_dispose_a_human_body/

He said close to Canadian border. Allies and crocs don't like it that far north.

depends on his state. if he's in a faggot state, he might have had a responsibility to flee.

Animal cruelty is still a misdemeanour in most of the US. OP will be fine.

are you an attorney. No. shut up. hire one asap.

Look at all the newfags I here. Summer almost over.