Hey Sup Forums, just bought this weed from a new guy (he was friend originally) and he says its not FDA approved yet...

Hey Sup Forums, just bought this weed from a new guy (he was friend originally) and he says its not FDA approved yet. On scale it showed 1.5 and I payed $10. Did I get ripped off?

Also general stoner thread

nope

hellno

Looks str8

Looks like a good deal to me.

:D

any other daily smokers here? how can you deal with the day after effects?

Smoke more? What effects are you talking about?

What are these "day after effects" you speak of?
How can there be a day after when you smoke daily?

Got-damn those titties.

I feel worse and worse every day I smoke weed in a row
no motivation combined with terrible brain fog mostly

Everytime i smoke the next day i feel like shit when I wake up until I smoke again, only way to stop feeling like ass is to quit like I did or continue to smoke nonstop

Some people just can't be everyday stoners.
Don't take it so bad.

Then stop? If you dont like its effects, stop doing it.

I don't smoke daily, so the effects for me are total loss of all social skills, memory loss in regard to learned motor functions, and the banishment of all feelings of boredom and/or self loathing. When I do get a larger amount and smoke daily, the neg effects subside with each sesh rather quickly.

Feels good mane

Pic related: on vacation in Florida and have no weed atm. I'm jelly.

Exactly, quit and be straight atleast a month and boom. No more brain fog, and you can function like a human again

Quit smoking indicas, kushes or high cbd strains. That's exactly how I feel when I smoke high cbd strains, like bubba kush.

Looks like Reggie you got what you paid for

u dumb faggot. its about the aftereffects not the effects in general

>u dumb faggot.
Ya got me. Blaze it.

Not a stoner question, but how do i get out of a infinite loop after taking acid, its really annoying.

>no joke them tits

My dream is to have a houseboat, equipped with one bong and two torpedoes just like those.

Must depend where you live, reggies here means mexibrick

colorado weed

any anons got any good stoner stories?

Where at in flerda?

Read about acid flashbacks on google, realize it's all in your head, and calm down.

here's my favorite one:
>smoke weed
>get really stoned

worst part is its a salvia flash back caused by lsd, and has been going on for 24+ hours and i think i'm a robot

Planning on going to Colorado this fall. Any suggestions for someone getting legal pot for the first time?

I would never smoke that shit

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Lakeland/Auburndale area. Middle of fuckall.

Google the strain and document its effect
Try a new strain and repeat

Green Crack does wonders
Pineapple Kush slows me to a crawl

what do you mean? like getting a weed card? or going to a 21+ rec shop?

I don't live in a legalized state, so we don't get strain names, but I have had dozens of different kinds and they all give me bad after effects

Just stuff like good strains, things to do while high, etc.

Any legalfags (medical/recreational) on? Just got my card and was wondering what people recommend for edibles. Was looking at the Bhang bars and I live pretty close to the Yilo store.

A better world we'd have if he didn't die so early. May the ghost of Bill give me dubs.

i live in colorado springs and one of the best strains here that is one of my favorites is durban poison. and there is so much great shit to do for stoners here. it all depends on where you are visiting to.

yes! but i don't feel like shit the next day... just wanna smoke again... kinda new to this... only be smoking full time for about 5 months, an OZ gone in a few days, when u don't have any, thats when issues arise *personally*

1.5 for $10?
Better deals than i get where i live.

Yeah dude its crazy at least I finally appreciate this site, though you guys are pretty chill. Also fuck the Matrix

$10 for a gram and a half is already good isn't it? Plus it looks good to me

gingersnap cookies are pretty great

SanFran on the left and Bubba Kush on the right both 2g's

I'll be in Boulder, any suggestions?

Looks great man, shit is expensive here and quality looks about the same as what i get.
$20 a gram $50 for a eighth here

damn user, where do you live?

Not at all just twigs

Looks pretty dece to me.

Looks like some fucking dirt. Get on my level nignog.

>"yours looks like shit"
>posts turds

PA, shit is expensive here and quality is not to good, slim pickings. If i drive 2 hours i can get some decent deals on alright weed, but i would have to get a good bit to make it worth it and i don't want a weekly trip to go get a big chunk of weed.

why do you consider them turds?

you aren't a robot. You are a human. The worst place for you to be is on Sup Forums, just get some water, get in bed, put on your favourite music to trip to, mines gramatik, and just relax and realize it's all just the drug. If you have a pet, keep them close to. You'll be fine bro

Bruh, just be fucking happy you got that for 10. I spent 20 the other day and barely got a fucking 0.5

I'm about to change your guys' lives. If you use a grinder, use a business card folded in half vertically to pinch your weed, then open it and it'll slide right into your bowl. Wastes less weed (that would otherwise stick to your fingers and fall on the table/floor) and no sticky fingers!

same

I think user was just referencing the size and shape of your nugs user.

Don't worry Bro, everything is around you is real and you're perfectly safe, you're a human, the Déjà vu feelings will pass and you'll feel better in the morning, stay hydrated, relax and get some rest.

Nigga you gonna die

I used to get salvia flashbacks only when I was near the apt I smoked it in. Weird shit man

>that strain to which you compare all others
What's her name?

For me it's Trainwreck.

Animal Cookies.

whats some music you anons listen to while high?
anyone listen to some flatbush zombies?

Girlscout cookies

Am I the only one who trips out super hard to weed. Like if you turn on music, I would trip out and dance to it. Will share stories if u guys want

bump

growfag reporting in, looking for recommendations on what i should grow in the future. currently, i have 2 plants of arjan's ultra haze, 2 of ayahuasca purple, 2 of gorilla glue #4, and 2 of OG kush. the haze is pure sativa, ayahuasca purp is a pure indica, og kush and gg#4 are hybrids.

Basically how my first trip went down

wut

weed has no negative side effects it just makes everythign better