WoW Legion Thread

WoW Legion Thread

>What class are you going to play to start Legion?

simple question, but feel free to discuss your reasoning, motivations, etc. or if you're an alt junkie, just go ahead and say the VERY FIRST class you're going to log in with after midnight tomorrow

>inb4 WoW is shit

okay, if that's how you feel, go make another thread about it. WoW always get hated on, and we don't care if you don't like it

OP is going to play Priest

Shadow is my #1 favorite spec in the game, with a close second being Resto Druid. Shadow is awesome enough for me to take priest over dru though, plus i do like Holy quite a bit too

Warrior tank/ fury. Based as fuck. Pandafags and demon hunter fags can fuck off

>Undead Shadow Priest

I've played balance druid since BC, but Fury warrior is just too damn fun, that's gonna have to be my main

nice pick, warriorfags

warr will probably be my second too, although i'm going balls to the wall with Arms

pvp'er to the core, though i have no disrespect for you fellas and your raiding (i'm assuming you're playing fury to pve with. if you are pvping with fury you are a shitter)

Nah..I PvPed with prot till they nerfed it. Now it's arms. Fury for PvE.

ah yea prot was really good in 2v2 for a bit
really good and really hilarious

enhance shaman, stoked as fuck

Outlaw rogue/ Fire mage

Fury warrior

Survival Hunter!!! It's super simple at its core unfortunately, but there's enough utility in the spec that I find it to be a blast :D

Demo lock

or you fucking shill

Is fury warrior shit to pvp with?

Fury War first. Then Resto druid, then the rest..

same thing ive played since BC, holy paladin. especially since they have some actual melee combat solo ability instead of being the slowest paced caster ever

nice pick user

that'll probably be my 3rd toon after Priest and Warrior

partly because it's fresh, partly because it's just so god damned good

yes. always has been, always will be.

I find fury to be enjoyable in PvP, but arms usually comes out on top for burst potential

I just started playing wow literally a week ago. And I picked fury warrior, but I want to be pvp based. Any help?

yes. play Arms

i play double jump demon huntter so i can double jump :D

Will all the stuff on the legion pre-patch be deleted for the legion update?

Bringing my Restoration Shaman back from retirement. Super exited!

Horde or Alliance niggers?

Lol good job user!!!!! demon hunter will be REALLY underplayed that's for sure!!!!

I will probably play either vengeance demon hunter or demo lock, or blood dk. Haven't really decided.

I came back after 3 1/2 years off and leveled all my 85s to 100 in a month.

I really don't foresee playing too much end game in legion. Also baby is due in 3 weeks.

Horde obviously

if not GTFO you're wasting my air

haven't played in well over 2 years.
guardian druid.
/dodge
/dodge
/MANGLE IN YO FACE

was rogue until mop
then monk was my main
now its propably gonna be dh
because the dh plays kinda like the monk before the prepatch

Can't decide between sham and mage. I've played mage ever since I started and still love it, but enhancement is fucking OG, same with Ele. Might give dk a go as well since I'm not enjoying my warrior a whole lot.

>What class are you going to play to start Legion?

Demon Hunter to try it out, Druid for a main

>inb4 WoW is shit

WoW IS shit, but I'm thinking and hoping that Legion changes that, so I've got the CE sitting next to me

what does that even mean?

sorry for your misfortune

havent played since 2012, started again this may
frost mage is dope af prolly gonna get that to 110 first, unholy dk close second
still playing around on alts doe so well see

I wouldn't worry about it too hard ATM, balance has the potential to change at 110, and it WILL change with the artifacts. Best thing to do atm is pick up a spec you LIKE and learn the nuances. Once people get to top level there will be more detailed information. But like I said, if you LIKE fury, play it. It isn't quite as effective as arms, but it'll still make people dead.

Coming back to WoW after quitting when WotLK came out (spent way too much time grinding TBC to start all over again).

I just got a mage to 100 because I figured it'd be a solid choice both for PvP and PvE. Now I'm looking for a second class to level before Tuesday.

I played MM Hunter in TBC, enjoyed a lot of PvP with it, and it did decently well in PvE.

What are some other top-tier PvP ranged classes?

Im going with my BM hunter

survival hunter

hopefully they tweak a few things but so far I like it

it's like a engineer spec mixed with rexxar

I'm gonna be playing priest a lot. I love what they have done with shadow priest, and I love healing and tanking. I love the old gods so I even made a transmog for my priest tat looks like a twilight cultist.

I was going to pick back up my Blood DK but after rolling with my Demon Hunter for a while I can't stand not having the double jump. They took a lot of great aspects from different classes making it awesome

What's the main differences between arms and fury? I was playing arena today and I feel like it takes a minute to get fury built up. Like it lacks initial burst damage. And I literally got stunned and smacked down by rogues. Even though it probably had something to do with me playing only a week.

I think he means the invasion events, nethershards and their purchasables etc.

pandaren hunter

Panda Hunter, you hate me cuz u aint me

I'm gonna be live streaming the launch on a PvP server (Frostmourne) Should be good times :)

twitch tv/subw00fer37

gonna be going for 24+ hours.

Either ww or balance since ret is terrible

>dk
>mage

oh look another faceroll shitty who ppprobly thinks hes good playing the most easy shit classes in teh game lmao stay bad kid

Warlock, specifically affliction. HURR DURR, I'M GONNA PUT ON AN ABSORB SHIELD FOR 200K AND SHOVE YOUR HP BAR SO FAR UP MY OWN YOU'LL HANG IMPOTENTLY OUT MY ASS FOR THE REST OF THE MATCH.

panders

Haven't played WoW Since Wrath friends asked me to come raid with them in the new xpac.

Going shadow priest...... probably going to regret playing this game again

Hell yea dude. Enhance looks fucking awesome.

Mah bruddah! Went engineering with my survival hunter so I could throw more bombs, ride kickass machines, and get my ass a mechano-wolf!

pandarens have the best ass

my guy

i like what they did with Spriest too. at first i was really pissed they took away Clarity of Thought (muh mind spike spam) but then i did some critical thinking and realized the new rotation is even better

as long as you play Spriest you will regret nothing

Spriest is fun as fuck now.

I'll probly stick with same thing since Cata - my resto Druid. Been playin my MW quite a bit as well and might main that too because it feels kinda similar to r Druid. Don't really do multi-classing much but will play my warrior and other classes more as well.

Ret pally. Why?

CAUSE I CAN GO JOHN FUCKING MADDEN

That's about it, fury needs a sec to ramp up, arms comes out swinging. The talent that gives 100 rage with battlecry alieviates the ramp a bit, but I like to use it to double down on rampages.

why don't you fucking nerds grow up, WoW stopped being fun 10 years ago you fucking losers.

druids became the worst class to play with. it was fun on draenor but now holy fuck.

Marks Hunter then my holy pally. I'm going to have to play around with disc priest some.

Playing Ret pal, i'm a simple kinda guy.

what's the / command to get on all fours?

1-3 for ele sham
4-6 for mage
7-9 for WW/MW monk

Realistically, I don't understand how people can still be into this game. I played the hell out of it through Lich King. Back then there was something new and interesting to keep the incredibly reptitive gaming from being too boring.... but Cataclysm was tired, but I still played it through half-heartedly. And after that I just couldn't get into it anymore. I bought Pandaria but wasn't feeling it.

Now, I wonder why I wasted almost 5 years of my life on that game. I guess it was my first MMO and they seem very unique until you realize it's just a shit ton more of the same shit carbon copied into different areas. Maybe (same as most of you), it's cause the social component made it fun.

But nearly 12 years later, I really don't understand what you guys see in it. I don't understand why it doesn't bore you to tears. For about 5 years, I was sucked into it. I don't even think I played other video games at the time....

going with my draenai Beast master. probably going to be the shit tier spec but i enjoy it.

Tauren prot pally

Was gonna play a BM monk but I'm more interested in raids than in mythic+ dungeons

Wanted to play mage because sims

FeelsBadMan

>pic unrelated but real

Jealous of people having fun :3 even the pick you posted is miserable XD fuck outta the wow thread

>2009+7
>not playing glorious vanilla free server
>shiggitydiggitydoo

I'm kind of mad at paladins right now. I wanted legion to let them dual wield

please explain what makes your life so incredibly interesting that you don't think WoW is any fun at all, user. please, i really am dying to know, because i want some of whatever you're having

>playing wow after wrath of the casuals

The game IS shit nowadays. Accept it.
It gets worse with every """expansion"""

its /kys you fucking idiot

Sense of community I think, I still play with a bunch of friends, I've got a actively social guild I've joined etc. That's what keeps me going in any mmo I've played for an extended time, cool people to do cool shit with :D

Unholy Death Knight. I really like what they did to the spec.

thanks for the info, no need to be all mad about it, I just didn't know it.

Mmmm festering wounds.......

I was planning on Holy Priest, but after leveling a shaman through the invasions, I think I'll go with him. However, I haven't decided if I should go Ele or Enhance main with Resto offspec. Any input?

Been playing wrlock since late beta vanilla, might try to juggle the demon hunter or just go demon hunter all together.

great pick, and also great pic

Rogue, lvling as outlaw so i can get an edge in M+ dungeons with the cleave, offspec depends on what is the most op between ass and sub. Probably gonna play ass for maximum single target dps. After that lvling either a shaman or a dh

Can't tell if serious.... kys = kill yourself just in case, there is no command to drop to all fours as far as I know.

>kys = kill yourself
a very informative PSA

Are you implying vanilla/tbc was better than wotlk?

I'm gonna main with my resto sham, as I have been for 8 years, and occasionally tank with my warrior. I've tinkered with alts but it's a waste of time and I hate all other classes.

But I'm loving the changes to shammies and warriors. I'm positive for what Legion has to offer. Sure kids will be walking around with easy to get gear but the hard shit will still be hard.

turns out that command actually kills your character and erase it from your account. you owe me the $60 dollars I wasted leveling that character to 100 motherfucker.

basically this.

MAGES ARE GAY!

Tauren rogue. I've always wanted to pickpocket people with fingers the size of pringles cans.

Arms warrior best for pvp/pve?