What's the point in being in the EU if you live in one of the blue regions?

What's the point in being in the EU if you live in one of the blue regions?

Red: receive national neetbux

Yellow: receive fewer neetbux

Blue: pay neetbux for poor and lazy red and yellow areas

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fondo_Europeo_de_Desarrollo_Regional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because stabler continent benefits all.

Also:
>implying anyone on Sup Forums doens't live on personal neetbucks anyway

Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands and Cyprus should start their own EU without all those leeches

I care very little about "all". I care about myself and I would like to see my hard earned tax money be invested back into my own country.

memEU

1. Your country gained access to our economy your companies brought our companies that means any left over capital will go back to your country.
2. Brain drain bro did you heard it ? you get our brains.

>NL entirely blue
That's right lazy bitches, bow to your provider.
Dutch-Swedish-Finnish-Irish private EU when?

we have the privilege of helping our fellow europeans who are worse off than us
plus, we have their eternal gratitude

Shhh let him dream

>the red areas in the UK voted highest % leave
really makes ya think

Says the lazy NEET sitting in front of his PC 12 hours a day

I'm not though, yellow-area.

People like you scarcely understand the mechanism by which EU, and particularly the Eurozone, operates.

The Eurozone is integrated just enough such that all the countries have identical currencies and similar financial systems to make business functionally "domestic" operations-wise Europe wide. The "Blue" regions, being the areas with the greatest installed industry base, hence can sell their goods to the red/yellow regions without any restrictions. These underdeveloped regions' money, then, goes to the blue regions at a rate much greater than the few billions thrown at them since:
1-)The underdeveloped EU countries can't apply tariffs to shore up their industries artificially
2-)A currency devaluation can't take place in general since the Eurozone countries use the same currency and non Eurozone EU countries have an effectively fixed exchange rate which can't organically reduce the attractiveness of imports and promote intrinsic growth

The combination of these factors essentially ensure the red regions will never become developed and the blue regions will swell with wealth. The few billions you throw at the red regions to bandaid them is just barely enough to keep them on life support after the massive economic buttrape which countries like Germany and Netherlands inflict on Spain, Greece etc as a result of the free movement of goods/services/capital.

(p.s. those countries would naturally then revolt if you could sell them your shit with such a massive advantage and they couldn't get a slice of it)

TL;DR Red regions are made eternal slaves of blue regions via the EU since the blue regions can absolutely economically dominate them via the single market and exiting the EU as far as the blue regions are concerned would be the equivalent of killing the goose that lays gold eggs

wait, I never got this.
I thought giving them money was supposed to help them develop.
but then Greece recieves a shitload of money and is worse every day, how does it work?

Can you stop with the project fear?

For France, it's useless because we aren't a federal country, so that a region is blue or yellow doesn't mean shit. Almost everything is centralized in Paris and it doesn't mean shit.

actully, Greece is improving
They had a budget surplus in 2016

I thought everybody knew this. Why wouldn't I be fine with this, living in a blue area?

but if you constantly give them money, doesn't that just make their denbts bigger and bigger?
how are they going to pay for it?

It's the truth though famalam. This is precisely the reason for the brexit vote distribution in England. London didn't want it at all, because it's the only place in England that has proper business-the financial capital of Europe. Meanwhile, places like Sunderland felt like they were being screwed over by this exact phenomenon because guess what, there's no way the industrial base of Britain (or what's left of it) can compete with powerhouses such as Germany. Put the perception in eastern EU countries such as yours that the UK is a haven of indulgent wealth, and those areas were both getting flooded with immigrants while having no jobs.

Ever noticed how it's NEVER the blue regions that complain about immigrants? Because it's an actual net gain for those areas (and a massive loss for the others)

they having a budget suprlus disregarding the money we give them or the money they still have to pay back

I fucking hate these regions though.. And Copenhagen too. Either multicultural or white trash all over.

I never got even a cent from gubmint, have a sage.

>implying any of the brexit voters gave it more thought than "muh mani" or FREEDOM or fuck Cameron

you're right on Spain but completely wrong on Portugal, it's completely the opposite, the rest of northern regions have to pay lisbon their high standarts of living so they can "look good" to EU's eye. I know for sure that there has been some independency movements created in the North of portugal thanks to this.

I don't think this map is about domestic neetbux though

it's about what's on OP's ass because it's made on mspaint.

por que son tan pelotudos los gallegos?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fondo_Europeo_de_Desarrollo_Regional

Because WW2 -> old way of mustard racing -> German/Frankish funded Eu -> new way of forcing mustard on the continent

Extremadura the worst? thought was Murcia

Also north Portugal, WTF! wasn't Porto Bestugal?

It is but the way the map divided regions grouped Porto with the rest of the northern interior region. In Portugal the interior part of the country NEETs a lot from the litoral area, mostly due to centralization

We've given a shitload of money in Africa too, why is it a shithole? Oh wait it's because both places are ruled by nepotistic corrupt fucks who don't care about the people

This is why the islands want to fucking leave

Why is Scotland so triggered again?

where the point in being in ireland if you're in dublin?

The rest of the cunt are leeches.

This is also a perfect example of why we hate Walloons

no one wants to leave. spend less time on the internet talking to fellow autists. based on this map you'd have to tell off everyone who blames Athens by the same standard. dur hur

you clearly do not care about yourself enough if you abet state mandated robbery, i.e. taxation.
When you live on the edge, you gotta go ALL the way lad.

Murcia is good for memes, but the real third world is in Extremadura and Andalusia.

>W*lloons

There are no neetbux in Italy, you're paying mafia

>that spain
I'd want to secede too tbqh

your arguments seem valid with one exception - most of the red regions are not in the eurozone

Also the Canary Islands

>Galicia
>Blue
lel