Fuck this board

fuck this board
fuck this fucking cancer shitfest
most of you if not all of you are pathetic fucking tryhards that post the same fucking shit over and over
you guys are no better than fucking tumblr since you're all either circlejerking eachother or fucking baiting like a blm nigger
i swear every single person in this fucking shithole can fucking die and i wont blink an eye
fuck your happiness
fuck your degeneracy
fuck your fucking bullshit threads and bullshit cancer
i hope you all fucking kill yourselves you fucking niggerloving interbred fucking grotesque fucking shit covered pigs

Then leave kek

I feel

i am leaving i just wanted to let other people know of my hatred for this shitfest
even though my opinion is irrelevant
fuck you

you whine like a bitch slapped Catholic school 5th-grade girl.

That's fucked up, Jurassic Park was a pretty cool guy that didn't afraid of anything

i used to come here for quality laughs, stories and interesting events but now it's fucking trash and the people are trash
i think it happened irl as well
the world just became trash over the last decade

fucking kill yourself if you cant see the shit this board has become
drink bleach you fucking shitfuck

South park made an episode about that. Drink liqour.

That may be true but I DO NOT LOVE NIGGERS!

>i am leaving but your guises opinion means soo much teh me
>i swear nigger lovers
you are prolly fat, poor, and/or stink really bad
>muh genetics
go die faggot

then leave the board and let it die
am an alcohol already
kikelover detected
how does it feel to have your skin the color of shit, negroid?

gooood one! coming from the cry baby
>i used to come to this board for waughs!!!
>muh good boy points, muh tendies!!
>muh original insults shitskins

lol so you want people to make up new insults every time they want to cuss? this just proves you're retarded, and that you're a triggered nigger

no I don't want you to invent anything because everything a cum stain like you is a rip off anyway, it would be unfair to expect such greatness of you

>I feel with you mate

Now that's edgy!

>muh funnies!!!
>I am leaving b and I had to announce it
>will someone give me the attention I crave that daddy and uncle didn't give because they were to busy raping my bum numnum
>where is teh loli
>I hate this board sjw
>kike lover
>negroid
Baby princess anonnette

nice grammar shitskin
triggered niggers

this is why I wouldn't expect anything great of you, no wit this one just repeats the same thing over. It's a literal internet temper tantrum. Back in college I waited tables and white kids were always the worse, Natives, Negros, Asians, and Mexicans never acted up the way that crackas did. No brains on these ones, only good for repeating stuff

the irony
what have niggers invented? lol pls

You are wrong. We all love jurassic park too

>using irony incorrectly
well every type of music for one
>inb4 I don't listen to music
Heaven forbid you ever have to read, but it doesn't take much to drink excessively and beat your wife or become a serial killer so I will give you a pass

I have a better question faggot, what have you invented and post proof with a timestamp