Insomnia thread

Insomnia thread.
I start my 3rd day without sleeping.
What keep you awake against your will /b

My time management

my neighborhood, my fuckin cat.

Oh you live the night and sleep the day?

The thought that she has someone else.

haven't slept for more than a few hours in 29 days. i've spent the whole month thinking i was going to prison, and now even though i know i'm not, i'm going through hardcore alcohol withdrawal and i'm scared the DT's might kill me. plus i've been robbed three times this month, had the shit properly kicked out of me twice and I've been stabbed 4 times. 3 litres of vodka every day plus no sleep and the stress i've been through... yeah. i haven't been sleeping well.

holy shit, now i read through this i realise just how fucked this month was. i was so stressed i smashed myself over the head with plates, pretty much ruined my relationship with my family and lost like 50 friends. oh and spent every single penny i could find on cocaine and heroin, so none of my bills were paid. oh, and i spent two nights in jail. fuck me, what a month.

oh, and i lost my driver's license for 3 years and crashed my car. FUCK

oh shit i want to hug you :'(

thanks user, but my ribs are fractured so it'd hurt like hell.
still. yeah. thanks.
brb suicide.

you have known the worst, be patient, things will be better.
Stop vodka.

spy and stalk her!

>Stop vodka.
trying, but every time i stop for more than about 6 hours i go into withdrawal, and that shit can kill you. even if i could sleep i'd have to get up after a few hours for more vodka. even a doc said "just keep drinking". i'm fucked. if i survive this shit i don't think anything will ever be able to make me feel anxious again. nothing can compare. i fucking hope.

Thanks user sounds like a good plan but, I probably would've stopped after like a day or two

there are some pills enough hard to disgust you from alcohol, give a try, it's really hard but can save you

I just have bad insomnia. I have since I was born. Have tried every sleeping pill in the universe. I usually don't sleep for 2-4 days then crash for 12 hours. Only thing that ever helped was opiates but that was a bad road.

You can try theralene but meh...zombi style

I had insomnia for years. Pills either didnt work or I woke up feeling like shit. Melatonin worked sometimes but I guess I built up a tolerance fairly quickly. Now I smoke weed before bed. It doesn't take long to pass out and I wake up feeling good. I recommend giving it a shot if you're having problems.

ended a long term relationship and lost contact with everyone before that. then I find out another chick I was with for years ended up back in the hospital for endocarditis, for the third fucking time. took her a while to respond and that kept me up a bit. now i'm just up cause fuck it, meth. aint got shit going on right now.

i might have cancer
getting the results in 3 days
fuck i'm scared

oh shit user. i've had medical scares, it is not nice.

This is the thread of Sup Forums martyrs.
OP here.
My heart bleed for you guys.