Be the BBC

>be the BBC
>Jimmy Savile is known to be pedo for decades
>don't fire him
>Jeremy Clarkson smacks a producer for being a incompetent twat
>fire him

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3122248/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-gay-hating-locals-ruined-Fry-honeymoon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3243870/The-secrets-Dave-s-Chipping-Snorton-set-Drugs-parties-gilded-world-Cotswold-elite-s-oh-home-with.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you answered your own question retard

he's protected

I didn't know there were jews in the UK.

How? Are you saying the producers are pedos or that smacking producers is worse than being a pedo?

We also had a jewish prime minster in the 1870's

we have the most in Europe after France

>6 million in the US
>6 million in the Israel

How many jews were there after WW2?

Lots

All the higher-ups are pedos or at least involved in sex trafficking, drugs and whatnot.

Obviously Clarckson wasn't part of the inner circle, or he'd still be on the job.

Its a causal relationship, not a correlation. Clarkson was fired because Saville wasn't fired. They weren't both the result of something else. After Saville, the BBC are in PR nightmare mode and trying to salvage their image.

According to the American Jewish Yearbook, the Jewish population of Europe was about 9.5 million in 1933. In 1950, the Jewish population of Europe was about 3.5 million.

the BBC had wanted to get rid of him for years because he isn't politically correct, that's all it comes down to really

It's literally just a generational difference.

If Jezza had been around in the 70s he would have got away with it, and much more. If Saville had been around now he would have been locked up quicker than you can say "kiddie fiddler"

They definitely didn't need to fire Clarkson but they were obviously trying really hard to make it look like they were "with the times" and "progressive" and all that bollocks

Anyone else think this Jewish Conspiracy stuff is kind of adorable? In a retarded kids playing in the sandpit way. Keep it up lads

Being a pedo isn't politically correct either.

Saville didn't die until 2011 you idiot

>Jezza

bongs and their awful nicknames

in show business it is

anyway he kept that private so most people turned a blind eye to it

It's about as adorable as blaming the white male patriarchy for all the problems in the world.

Yeah but the difference between Saville and Clarkson isn't just political correctness and the fact that everyone was drunk in the 70s

If even half of the stories are to be believed Saville was a serial rapist, pedophile and necrophiliac. It's insane that he got away with what he apparently did, even if it was the 70s

All those people phoning into the BBC claiming Jimmy touched them was pretty funny in a way you don't know if they were real or not and they were just going along with the whole thing to make him look even more of a villain than he is.

I'm looking forward to Louie Theroux's second documentary about him, should be really interesting.

its BBC, of course its all backwards there.

What? Of course there are why wouldnt there be?

Disraeli was based as fuck tbqh

A real imperialist and a real hero not like that cuck faggot Gladstone

Even the Queen loved Disraeli

Lmao they got their asses fucked
Don't mess with the fuhrer

The establishment protects its own

>9.5 million - 3.5 million = 6 gorillion

Checks out

Don't use this to defend that faggot Clarkson.

Because Jews were expelled from England in the 16 century and didn't really came back to this day.

Why? I'm getting the feeling firing might be just a distraction and the pedo stuff is still going on behind the curtains. Maybe even Chris Evans is involved.

Because Clarkson has been a racist for years
He never did anything just once

>be the British public
>know that the BBC have defended and hidden paedophiles for 30 years
>know that they send hired thugs to your door if you don't pay the paedo license
>still defend the BBC because Doctor Who and Top Gear are literally all we have left of any worth to the rest of the world

I hate living here. If I could do it all again, I'd be an American.

>BBC
>brits banging children

Checks out.

Yeah but calling the producer a twat makes it seem like Clarkson was in the right. You still deserve to get fired when you resort to physical violence because of a steak, pedos or no.

Translation: I hate living here. If I could do it all again, I'd be a [redneck retard].

>Doctor Who
>worth
m8 I have some bad news for you

>In 1950, the Jewish population of Europe was about 3.5 million.
????????
Worldwide before war 14~ mil
After war 14~ mil. They had only decreased 200k.

Clarkson wasn't fired exclusively for punching that producer, he had already been warned and disciplined by the BBC for other incidents prior to it.

That was just the last straw, his days were numbered after the "racism" thing when he said nigger then the "slope" comment got brought back up.

>still defending the BBC

Why do you care about them? They don't care about you. If you had a kid, they'd let Stephen Fry fuck it.

How do those figures work?

>tfw my ass hurts

What was the last straw in terms of slipping Jimmy?

Do you think he was aware of how rapey this picture would look when he pulled that expression?

saved

go on

AND NOT A SINGLE JEW ESCAPED FROM EUROPE.

>be Freddie Starr
>never get found guilty
>career over
>High Court tells him to fuck off with a slander case

JUST

>I wish I was at home collecting pokemon
>my feet hurt
>he's talking about the guy who invented tooth brush again
>I hope my dad doesn't see this picture

that's all i have

>Stephen Fry
>57
>Elliot Spencer
>27

There should be laws against this. The dude is a whole 30 years older than the kid he's grooming. 30 years, and he's allowed to smile and pose at the camera while the media take pictures as if it's completely normal.

To put it into perspective, when Elliot was a crying infant emerging from the womb, Stephen was already 30 years old.

What the fuck?

To make a law against this, you'd have to stop gold digging sluts too

No way women will ever let that happen to their meal tickets

It's love. Can't explain that.

Well, if you want any consolation these two cant hang out anywhere together.

They got chased away from their honeymoon trip location, because the locals weren't tolerant and "other reasons" that Stephen refused to explain in detail.

kek

him and suge would have the bestest of friends.

Huh? Can you elaborate?

Long after he had already well established himself and his most reckless crimes were years and years behind him. If Jimmy Savile was on Britains Got Talent or some shit in 2010 he would have been rused so fast.

Clarkson was severely disliked and had been warned various times about his behaviour.

Savile was a British cultural icon and loved by an incredible amount of people

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3122248/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-gay-hating-locals-ruined-Fry-honeymoon.html

It should be illegal with women, too. No attractive woman in her 20s goes out with a man twice her age because she genuinely likes him. It's gold-digging, plain and simple, every single time. I don't understand why it isn't just categorically illegal.

>I didn't know there were jews in the UK.

LORD PALMERSTON!

Because Clarkson is also a secret pedo, there are rumours he was involved in that guest house thing and the BBC were just looking for an opportunity to get rid of him before the shit hit the fan again.

Don't forget, like Savile with Thatcher and Cliff Richard with Blair, Clarkson is a close personal friend of a Prime Minister who is also a close personal friend of Rupert Murdock... There is a clear link.

>Savile was a British cultural icon and loved by an incredible amount of people

lol really? He looks pretty insane from the footage I've seen

Bringing up someone else's actions to divert from the guy presently committing an offense is the weakest type of defense

>Fry posted a photograph online of himself with bananas on his head. Just hours later, the Blackadder star announced he was quitting the Instagram photo-sharing service

I wonder what happened.

>instagram f

Does anyone here actually give a fuck about the BBC?

It's full of nonces and has produced anything worth while for decades.

Top Gear was it's moneymaker but they've fucked that up. Doctor Who is for kids, not sure why so many watch it.

>'Hounded off. Goodbye.'
Good riddance, at least the normal population arent blind to grooming

except for the arabs

PITT THE ELDER

Is Cliff Richard a confirmed paedophile?

Always hated that cunt,

Clarkson doesn't strike me as the classical kiddie diddler. Normally pedos try to project some sort of phony respectability. Like running charities or stuff like that. Also he has a sense of self irony.

Cliff Richard strikes me as the kind of homosexual pedophile who is into strangling boys from some third world ethnic group

That or he is just one of those guys who is completely normal and takes everyone by surprise

>Elliott’s mother is five years younger than Fry, while his father is the same age.

I honestly think it's the later. The fact that we're so desperate to find something wrong with Cliff is that he's just to pure and it makes us sick

He's too goody goody. He can't be trusted.

He's overly religious and presents himself as too perfect. It can't be hiding just homosexuality, which is why I'm sure he's fucked kids before.

But he's too influential to go down for it.

yes, here's the evidence.

this Pepe and Wojak memes are getting astoundingly more real every day

Your history is all fucked up

They were expelled like two centuries before that then cromwell let them back in after the civil war in the mid 17th century

This applies to Noel Edmonds too.

holy shit

Actually, bizarrely, he's the least likely of the bunch. The whole thing started with a single allegation, and he flew back into the UK multiple times to co-operate with police officers, even though he wasn't legally required to.

His case has been referred to the CPS, which, basically, means they don't have any evidence. The media have spun it to make it sound like a bad thing, but if you're familiar with the legal system, you'll know that this is what happens when a case is dead 90% of the time.

Combine this with the fact that it was handled by the South Yorkshire Police – the most corrupt force in the UK, responsible for Hillsborough – and the fact that the BBC were tipped off in advance, and you'll see why it's dragged on so long. The BBC and the South Yorkshire Police are desparately trying to avoid a lawsuit.

Progressives consider kid-diddler to be misunderstood.

Clarkson however, once mumbled "nigger" and refused to apologize daily for it. He had to be destroyed.

And by destroyed I mean take the highest-rated show in BBC history to another outlet for more money while a pale imitation of it fails miserably.

I'm loving watching ultra-progressive culture warriors fail so publicly lately.

Next up, the abortion calling itself Ghostbusters.

He was a space reptile and/or a wizard.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

>Cliff Richard strikes me as the kind of homosexual pedophile who is into strangling boys from some third world ethnic group

>tfw you will never be rich/famous enough to live out your most carnal desires

as if clarkson shouldnt have been sacked for years worth of twattery anyway

I didn't click the link, but I imagine David Icke being involved.

He and his buddies also made jokes about truck drivers murdering prostitutes, offended the entire countries of Mexico and Argentina and used the term slope.

I hate the BBC as much as you, but Clarkson had several warnings and chances, and yet he couldn't (or more likely didn't want to) change his ways

I remember Argentina chimping out and actually barraging them with stones like a bunch of cavemen, all because their license plate read ''FLK 982''.

It was hilarious, argies on Sup Forums went full damage control.

Clarkson's tactic is to be as establishment as possible, even down to being close personal chums with Cameron and Rupert Murdock while acting like he is some kind of rebel against authority by spouting the occasional ukippy saying newspaper columns. The working class are too thick to know that this has been the establishment view point since Gordon Brown left office so they think he is a rebel who speaks for the common man. A working class hero despite him being a millionaire. As a result he is untouchable by the press and the police at the same time. The BBC showed unusually big balls by actually sacking the twat and replacing him with based Evans.

Yeah I bet the BBC resents Clarkson for connecting with the common man like that. The BBC's strategy, where they regard the working class with outright contempt, hasn't worked quite as well

I wish they would one politically correct Top Gear episode just to show that the concept is retarded. They would be like robots.

>politically correct banter
>"Hammond, you're a really nice guy"
>"Are you implying being a nice guy is bad Jeremy?"
>"No it was a compliment. All humans are nice. Animals too."
>"True."
>"This car is pretty slow. Not that being slow is a bad thing."

If that was true why would they fire him?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3243870/The-secrets-Dave-s-Chipping-Snorton-set-Drugs-parties-gilded-world-Cotswold-elite-s-oh-home-with.html

>Jezza
Literally fuck off and die.