Why aren't you using a vertical ergonomic mouse?

Why aren't you using a vertical ergonomic mouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Upgraded-Version-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic/dp/B01DP2NH90/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1472449135&sr=8-15&keywords=mouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it looks like you're squeezing a normal shaped mouse to where it gets that shape, and I don't want people to think I squeeze my mouse that hard you know

Heh, what a pathetic excuse, enjoy your twisted forearm.

>2016
>not using a hi-tech ergonomic keyboard

>why live

ahahaha
This is an actual picture they use on the amazon page
amazon.com/Upgraded-Version-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic/dp/B01DP2NH90/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1472449135&sr=8-15&keywords=mouse

>some people actually use this

The fact is, that a mouse can be used for more than just resting your arm there. If you are using any mouse for too long, a.k.a. you are sitting in front of your PC for 12 hours a day, it will have bad effects on your health. The best way to live a healthy life is to just spend less time sitting down holding onto your retarded looking mouse thinking it will save you from going to hell early.

Sometimes I flirt with my mouse.

I dunno about you, but I am very stressed when I work in PowerPoint. Half my mice already look like that, nobody would know the difference.

>probably has fucked up forearm

>Sexual relationship with a computer mouse.

Hey, whatever floats your boat, user.

>propably has fucked up back.

that looks like it was made for people with no left arms

>probably sucked one too many cocks in highschool

>Propably got a bit too edgy with his insults.

It's not sexual, he's just really funny, and likes to be held.

Hey, no need to justify yourself. We are very tolerant here.

Faggot.

And we have a winner

Continue....

*austrian hymn starts playing*

I almost never use my mouse so no need

Apple doesn't make one yet.

Git out.

robocop handjob

Shit is expensive. I only use the cheapest $10 mice I can find.

If they made one with a perfect sensor that I could use when playing CS then I would consider it.

I made the thread as a joke dude, anyone who uses one of these is basically retarded.

gays are pretty progressive these days

Because I broke my wrist working construction when I was younger. As a result of my refusal to seek medical attention it healed poorly and I no longer rotate it to a completely vertical position.

You don't know what you started.

They are better for you than regular mice. If you are spending your day on a PC and you had the choice between one of those or a regular mouse, you would be the retarded one for picking a regular mouse.

Because I'm left handed, and not a pretentious faggot.

Because counter strike

>not a pretentious faggot
>uses mouse with their left hand
Bullshit. I am left handed but I use my mouse with my right hand. Only reason to use a mouse with your left is if you are missing a right hand or a pretentious fag who wants to throw their handedness in everybody's face.

Kinda looks like gripping a dick bulge... You fucking faggot

I don't want to place fixed grip muscle memory in my hand.

It's so unnecessary, like I said that one i posted at the beginning of the thread was like $15 on amazon.

Is this real? My hand hurts like fuck sometimes

idk, might be carpel tunnel or some shit, im not a doctor.

Yeah, one of the people I work with got something like that paid for because they were getting pain from being on the PC all day.

Their one is ambidextrous and looks like a dildo.

Pic related.

Doing hammer curls resets your tendons since it does motions forearm opposite to keyboard and using a mouse. Been on a keyboard for years, any strain felt, I do curls, all good.

Those things are a fucking joke.

>2016
>not using voice commands or text-to-speech

I uses to hate those things but I got really bad carpal tunnel. It was unbelievable what a difference one of those made. I highly recommend them

ergonomic mousepad

>cortana ignores what I set as my default browser and music player
I would love to use voice commands but cortana only opens IE and groove music.

>carpal tunnel

unevolved simian knuckledragger.

You aren't allowed to touch the computer, remember? go play with your ball.

Because I enjoy having sex.

I use my left almost as much as old righty - dont really want to buy two mice.. mouses...?

I've always used mouse with left hand, I have literally never used mouse with right hand more than once, it's not as comfortable. Saying using mouse with left hand is throwing their handedness in their face is like saying a gay person having gay sex privately with their boyfriend is throwing their sexuality in everybody's face.

The only time a computer is going to be set up with the mouse on the left is if that is how you set it up.

>I am left handed but I use my mouse with my right hand
Left handed using mouse with right hand master race here as well. Left handed mouse use would just feel fucked up tbh.

>>I am left handed but I use my mouse with my right hand
>Left handed using mouse with right hand master race here as well. Left handed mouse use would just feel fucked up tbh.
Being left handed and using a mouse right handled is great for mobile app development. You right hand stays on the keyboard and mouse to run the in-line debugger while your favored left hand taps on the mobile device.

I don't even know what you're saying tbh, but I can also use my favoured left hand to fap.

How is this ergonomic exactly?

Or how my mom set it up, when I was a kid, because she was left handed too.

I am, and depending on where exactly the hand hurts, it could well be carpal tunnel syndrome. If the pain is more in the wrist, it is probably tenosynovitis. And that is a bitch.

i actually am, i own two