Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

do you pronounce the v in lavren? serious question.

Fuck off brandon

no it's pronounced "Lauren"

Faggot.

no u

I want lavren cuddles

what you think of lavrens gums?
kys

i want Lauren kisses

and I want to eat her ass

rude

giving people good advice is not rude

turn you trip back on montie

>you'd have to be montie to hate Brandon
also why would I have asked about gums if I was montie

what ass?

:^)

seriously though she sings like she has no soul

Why would we honor some synthpop harlot just for being attractive? This is a music board, and her music is not good.

This is all true but I would fuck her til she can't walk

don't say naughty words like that

Jus`t imagine how many times she farted in concerts while she sing and look in the eyes of every white male
I'm so hard now.

you mean stress farts? hot&cute desu

PRRRFFFRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRR

PPPPPPPPPPPPpppppprrRRRRRRFFFFRRRRTTTRRRFFFRFRFRFRFRFRF

What the fuck is happening

white noise
sound engineering issues

PPPPPFRRRRRRRRRYRYRYRYRYTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRRTRTRTRTRRRRR

STOP IT

>BRRRAAATTTT
>my! those breakfast burritos really got to me

/fit/ memes on Sup Forums?

she KNOW

seriously though end your life

fuck off montie

I would endure the most painful torture imaginable if I was then allowed to cuddle with lauren and have her step on my balls while I lick her feet. After that you could just shoot me, i'd be good

>you'd have to be montie to hate Brandon

lauren a shit

>implying your not montie

PRRRRRRRTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTHTHHTHTTHHHHHHH
Just farts at this moment

>implying falsehoods

>FFFFTTAAARRRTT

brandon needs to be publicly shamed by lauren.

she wont, she low key cares about him

how pathetic

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

i cant stand you people

too bad

Imagine that you're Lauren Mayberry, and you're having Brandon tied up infront of you. You pull off his creasy blue pajamas that obviously came from a cheap Target and start to gently rub the flaccid penis and fondle his balls, all while hes cursing you.

Once his cock involuntarily hardens, you gently peel back the foreskin, and start to gently lick the glans and foreskin while you continue to work the shaft and balls. Pretty soon, pre-cum starts oozing out despite Brandon's protests.

Carefully using the pre-cum as lubricant, you switch to one hoof rubbing the glans and foreskin and the other hoof alternating between his shaft and balls. You can tell Brandon is close to cumming now, he's stopped swearing at you and is trying to hold back his moans and his hips are twitching involuntarily.

Now for the finishing touch, you take your hoof off his erect, twitching cock, put it into your mouth, clamping around it tightly with your lips and start a sucking motion as your long horse tongue wraps around the glans and presses down on it, being careful to keep your teeth away.

With a loud, stifled moan, Brandon arches back, his cock pulsing as the semen rushes out into your waiting mouth. You make sure to fully taste and savor every sweet drop as he collaspes back into the chair, panting with his still erect cock twitching in your mouth.

He probably expects you to stop for the moment now, but why would you? You continue to suck and lick on the cock in your mouth, except with the glans being incredibly sensitive after orgasm, it brings more pain than pleasure. Brandon's protests reach a new height and he struggles again to break free of his bonds as you strive to milk out every last drop of semen from his cock.

do you actually wear a pyjamas

hawt

No, I usually wear some shorts around the house.

that's a disgusting image I understand why the writer wanted to pretend that's no the case

>stop struggling, you've wanted this right? all this time, you finally have me, no one can hear you here. It's just me and you.

I'd probably be scared shitless being tied up and having her stand before me. So many things would be running through my head.

I'm cut btw.

the jews have destroyed your cock.

:(

milky thighs :)

per-fucking-fection

she looks digsusting there mate

bet she has a sweet cunny

What do you think LAVREN's farts are like? Does she pass wind often, and is shy or nonchalant?

I don't even care about female artists I see them and I just want to bend them over the tank

i want to gape her asshole and eat the chunks of shit out of it

someone send this thread to her

Jesus fuck you are all degenerates

we are not the one that like oasis lmao

I'm so sorry

I bet that the Chvrches PR team makes these threads everyday so that we don't forget about Lavren and her manlets.

I want to be Lavren's tampon

You're all sick