twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for death to that cunt brienne

Nao wittenz!

better not kill miss fisher dabid

Cersei is a POV in Winds.

fuck yeah

Dual wielding Robert when?

First for Jon "Best Jon in the story" Connington

Daily reminder that Arthur Dayne was a shit who blindly served mad Targaryens instead of bending the knee to based Bobby B.

Riverrun fucking when?

>Dual wielding Robert when?
He can wield a hammer AND a wrench!

NORTHERN FUCKING SHIT DETECTED

>liking some old AIDS ridden paedophile

>Lord Stark
>I'm Kingsguard

>bending the knee to a cuck

kek

KEK

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

They already ruined it senpai. Jaime wants to burn down Riverrun for real and he kills the Blackfish offscreen

>watermarking your own memes
Are you this desperate for attention?

CIA will sit on the Iron Throne.

Isn't her title 'Flametruth'?

Is Meera eer gonna get BLACKED?

First for Stannis, the one true king

its not mine,i don't even have twitter

>sit on
Pleb.

No but she'll get BENJEN'D

Thank you for your survive Ser Dayne, but I can take it from here

sorry buddy that pic has been irrelevant since the establishment of chaosh crew

I claim this thread for the rightful king of all the realm, Stannis Baratheon the first of his name.

serious question - will TWOW ever be released?

sameautist

No
The fat fuck will choke on a burger while writing and die

So GRRM confirmed he was working on a =new POV character in TWOW.
STANNIS CHAPTERS CONFIRMED GET HYPED

Yes but not ADOS.
It is known.

whats the point of this character now?

is she just gonna go around killing people because its edgy?

>all that lens flare
Hello J.J.

Merry?

Nah I only made this post

She gets HODORED in the book, which is similar due to his giants' blood.

i think he said there will be no new POV characters and the new POV he is working on is Cersei's

She has a black boyfriend actually
Whitey BTFO as always lmao when will you learn that what white women crave is a real alpha male with a 9 inch BBC like me

>gets btfo 30 seconds into the fight
you don't get to talk cuckguard

>she gets HODORED in the book

This meme where people say stuff happens in the books when it hasnt is fucking annoying

time to goh

>stabbing right through chainmail and padded leather like it's nothing

why can't just one tv show do a sword fight properly

Tyrion distracts the Night's King with his with

Dany burns the army of wights with her dragons

Jon stabs the Night's King in the heart

Arya stabs the Night's King in the head

Bran wargs into a wolf and takes a poo

twitter.com/bryndenbfish/status/736677039722401793
>GRRM working on Cersei for TWOW before coming to Balticon. New confirmed POV for TWOW.
Shit I thought it was a new POV character

but it's a MAGIC SWORD

>hello its matt easton here and today i will talk shit for 20 minutes about a fantasy swordfight

arthur could have easily taken all those punks right then and there and cuck ned out of his lineage but the northern fucking shit stabbed him from behind like the rat coward he is

why does her face look different here?

as to answer your question,i think she will most likely run to Winterfell after it is retaken from Mary Sue,i don't know how she will survive such a journey but D$D will probably find some plot armor for her.

His delivery on "time to go" is oddly hilarious to me.

>while writing

Top kek, good one user

To be honest, chainmail is excellent at blocking slashes but not so good at blocking thrusts.

When did he confirm this?

>go to his blog to check
>he's going to another fucking con
>mfw

>not watching your back
His fault. He was a shit.

yeah but you'd have to be Gregor Clegane level strength to just stab right through to the other side as if it's made of butter

Is he alive?

i really like him :(

At said con.

Radmure when?

Heh, you better watch your back from now on kiddo. I'm going to make you eat those words.

>wake up for work
>go to take a shit
>see /got/ is a based Dayne edition
>happy, until I see the fucking savages insulting the Lord of Starfall, the Sword of the Morning

FUCKING

NORTHERN

SHITS

Come back when you learn what honour means.

Not bad, would have emphasized how "awful" what Howland did was.

I'm surprised there's no leaks yet.

Benjen POV

>Lord of Starfall
No

>Come back when you learn what honour means.
A horse.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you bloody cunt? I’ll have you know I was top of the Kingsguard, I’ve been involved in numerous battles on the Trident, and I murdered over three hundred men. I am trained in swordfight and I’m the top archer in the entire Westeros armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will wipe you the fuck out with Valyrian steel the likes of which has never been seen before on this Planetos, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Weirwoods network? You know nothing, cunt. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of crows and little birds across Westeros and your blood is being leeched right now so you better prepare for the winter, bastard. The winter that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. The Others take you, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Faceless Men magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Red Keep and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, mayhaps you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Iron price, you damn idiot. I will shit wildfire all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Agreed. You must confirm your kills.

so if Bran can't work he must have a big trouble pooping... does Meera help him? does she slide his pants off and hold him while he poops? does she help him pee? please I need to know this.

Ned Stark is the most honorable man in the Seven Kingdoms

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Night's Watch, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in north of the wall, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Night's Watch. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the letter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am rallying the northern lords and gathering an army so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to Valyrian Steel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the iron price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

But it's Valyrian steel!

who GoT link?

That sword isn't.

Underrated post right here

for context

Jaime names his horse honor in AFFC and when he goes to treat with the blackfish he asks jaime do you even know what honor is to which jaime thinks this.

CERSEI ITS CERESEI

a cuck enjoys being cucked. poor bastard fell in love with a whore.

What should have been

>Dayne disarms Ned
>Dayne throws his other sword at Ned's feet
>"Pick it up, Lord Stark, I'm not striking an unarmed man"
>Reed stabs him in the neck

That's what I wanted. A nice little reference to the Smiling Knight fight for the bookfags.

Yes, he rules from the black pyramid with Rhaegal.

did new episode get leaked?

Yes, but ADOS will never happen

He would've been, you know what I mean.

>fucking Northern shits actually believe this
Seven hells, lads.

'
You can't cuck Robby B the Bobby Bad Bart Bar None Baratheon!

He cucks everyone, including his mistresses.

You can't cuck someone who doens't give a shit about you. He didn't give a shit about his wife's son either.

>ADOS will never happen
B-but George has already written the books and HBO is making him hold them back for a marketing ploy.

this Would have gave essence to Warriors keeping a Warriors code no matter whose side they are in

>He would've been

No he wouldn't have, he was Kingsguard.

wew lad

It'd be funny if Starfall appeared on the show and was actually a windmill. It'd explain the swordfighting style.

It's Dawn, forged from the heart of a fallen star. In the books, it's described as on par with Valyrian steel.

Kek! Bobby got cucked by the only woman he ever truly cared about.

>You can't cuck someone who doens't give a shit about you.
>"I still think about her every day."

>called The Waif
>has big fat tits

That's not Dayne in the picture it's the other guy.

That's not Arthur Dayne in the picture.

Oops. Here's the shot I was thinking of.

>tfw now it begins