So my uncle died and I was the only person in the family that he was "cool" with...

So my uncle died and I was the only person in the family that he was "cool" with. I guess in his will he put me down to inherit this piece of shit car. Im not really into old cars, I prefer new shit, with the latest technology. So my question is, how much money can I get for this piece of shit. I want at least enough to buy a bunch of weed with.

Enough to get some common sense and realize it's a fucking free car.

with a broncos emblem on it? good luck getting $50.

>Camaro
>piece of shit

I'll give you $100 for it, where you located op?

I'll give you $200 where you at

At least $10000

Put this shit on /o/.

Ill give you three hundred dollars cash right now, where are you whats your paypal?

I'll give you a half pound of dank and pay shipping for the car and bud

Wasting your uncle's gift on weed? Fuck you OP.

Ill pay 400 dollars, an oz of weed and i will drive to you and drop off/pick up the car

Dude down the street said he'd do 20. Guess I can get a gram for that. Cars are dumb af

>Mileage
>Service History
>Make and Model
>condition

That's a camaro ss. In that condition...in Canada they go for 45 to $60 000. Good idea to sell.

I've got a few thousand for it. Broncos logo probably means we can just go to legal pot store. Meet you there OP?

Nice mustang

Where are you located? I'm interested, and I have a ton of weed.

Thats at least a15g car, take bronks sticker off. Also gov cant keep track of you in old cars with no gps

>Mileage
>Service History
normal service done on it by a local workshop
>Make and Model
Renault, 1975
>condition
yes it has air conditioning

>ugly ass rims
>nasty paint job
>nasty stripe
>broncos emblem
>probably runs like shit
>that fucking gross hoodscoop
>looks like a kitcar from the side
>rear tires look small
>speaking of the tires, whats wrong with them
>spoiler looks so wrong on it even though it comes with it
>whats wrong with the door handle

Good luck getting $200 for it.

>condition
>yes it has air conditioning

You ungrateful little cunt
Hope you join your uncle soon

So your uncle who loves you gave you a badass looking car when he died, and you want to sell it? You're not even worthy enough to be gassed by Hitler you cuck.

>Condition
>yes it has air conditioning
Are you fucking retarded?

Hope u know u are a lucky new owner of a Chevy camero SS-350 depending on the year you can expect anywhere from 5000 to 100000. Altho this one looks like it is either a 1968 or 1969 both very good years. Do ur research use the Vin to figure out what this really is because if it has some extra factory options then you could easily make over 20k. But my estimate would be for this car with this picture it's a 15-30k car

Timestamp pls op, you lying sack of shit.

Should've let OP sell it for 100 to the guy he knew, his friend might have actually appreciated the car.

Fail troll is fail

Wait, are you denver? I can buy it if you're living here

You actually think that would would effect the price? You're dumber than trump/Hillary supporters.

>Condition?
>Yes it has air conditioning

My sides

Fail troll is fail

Sir, sir there is a sea cow posing with your car

I want the car to go to a good home. If op is for real. Plus op may have financial limitations and the shock of his uncles death must be making him sell the car cause memories n shit. Plus his uncle would have wanted it to be apriciate. ALSO OP sorry for ur loss bro hope ur family is doing ok

Dude, get away from that car, you ain't no chick.

>op claims to want to get enough money for weed from selling the car
>^^ that idiot thinks op might be selling it due to financial limitations, and offers condolences for uncle's passing

Fail troll is fail

On the off chance this isn't b8:
That's a beautiful car. If you're willing to put the money into it, you can probably modernise all of the old parts. You definitely want fuel injection, good disc brakes and some modern, comfortable seats. Those three things shouldn't cost you an insane amount of money.

I am not an idiot just sad I just had to sell my classic car and I am still greving.

Theres no off chance. It is b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Sup Forums Bros this dum ass just gave me an idea let's leave this thread and start a automobile appriciation and humiliation thread. Who seconds this motion.

I will give you $600 for that OP.

I'll give you $610.

Have never seen a camaro with Bronco logos on it. At least adds 50,000 to the value alone.

That's a fucking nice car, dude.
Don't be a fucking faggot.

$616.01

>this bait

$616.01 and a hotpocket

$616.02

I offer more than you you stupid cunts

Is that woodersons car on dazed and confused? Go pick up high school pussy faggot

$616.01, hotpocket, and a frisbee

trips don't lie nigga

This, plus a bucket of old spark plugs.

Or keep it original and don't fuck a classic up with modern shit

Op you're a sack of shit. Also sorry for your loss

This plus two hotpockets

Nice car, I'd park it in that garage you've parked it next to.
Couldn't you have found a more scenic location to take pics of it?
Oh and careful setting off you look to be parked pretty close to it.

This, plus the Denver Broncos.

Your not even trying... Fail

This plus a Josh Groban cd

Poor op

totally

OP's been blazing, good shit man

2 denver broncos

Fuck you, fucking ungrateful piece of shit mother fucking asshole

All these retards taking the b8

r u s t l e d

OP Here. LOL

you're kidding right?. what an entitled asshole faggot you are. sell it on craigslist for like $500. let someone else appreciate it

This, plus Adele Greatest Hits

Deal, gimme your contact info

I'll take it off you're hands OP.

underrated post

That's the biggest waste I've ever seen

It was just fucking posted, you moron. It hasn't had a chance to be rated, let alone underrated.

You fucking idiots are retarded

your*

I know I saw it but I have a really slow upload speed and the webm was like 90% done.