B/! what do I (boypussi crossdresser) have to show here to be humiliated and exposed...

b/! what do I (boypussi crossdresser) have to show here to be humiliated and exposed? all my friends should see me like this on Sup Forums! give me orders, i will deliver!

Other urls found in this thread:

boocam.com/camfaggot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

either you can give me orders here or visit me here: boocam.com/camfaggot

First we need time stamp

Shoe on head

or just normal full body pic? or face?

come on fags, give your slut orders

Gape your ass

Write slut on your forehead

Stuff as many sharpies in your pooper as you can.

show moar feet fag

make me famous on Sup Forums! i want my friends to see me like this! i show everything of me

show your arsehole

Sharpie in pooper

Link your Facebook slut

first let me show myself ok ?

suck on your toes fag

and again...if you want to see everything live, free cam session here: boocam.com/camfaggot

Do as your told bitch!

SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW THAT MY FRIENDS SEE ME LIKE THIS HERE? HUMILIATE ME, EXPOSE ME FAGGOTS

Face pic while fingering yourself

come to this chat an dfuck with him

boocam.com/camfaggot

Alright Facebook now

die in the dirty, dank little hole where you came from, faggot

I don't know about you but your father would be pretty humiliated by your rampant faggotry
its never to late to kill yourself you will never be happy and will die alone

i want to show more faggots! give me exact orders what to show to be exposed

or visit me here and give me the orders:boocam.com/camfaggot

i don't think my friends will recognize me like this! orders what to show? make me famous, i will deliver

just fucking die already
only the lowest of beta autists is interested

ok some suggestions, just give me a number: 1. full body, 2. anal dildo, 3.- deep throat dildo, 4.. face

Sorry OP; I'm into manly guys so this is just for laughs: shove a glass bottle in your ass.

Shit on your floor and then smear it over your chest

ok but first i show myself? that my friends see it is me, they all use Sup Forums

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT to tell me what to show to become famous and to be exposed! come on faggots! i will deliver, help a little slut to let her dream come true

i show face or full body too, if you want visit here and see it free and live: boocam.com/camfaggot