I loved it

I loved it
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/warcraft-2016-hdrip-1080p-rus-t11548373.html#comment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you suck dicks?

are the pacing issues that have been regularly mentioned actually present? i'm willing to bet that this film underwent heavy studio "streamlining"...

What did you mean by this?

how hella epic awesome was it, bro?

why does their armor always look brand new and unused when they are supposed to be battle hardened warriors?

I still have to wait 2 weeks ;_;

i haven't watched the movie yet, but i assume because their kingdom has been at peace for a long time

because the film is going for a stylized high fantasy aesthetic like the source material

What kind of brain damage do you have?

me too

was it a scary experience leaving your basement for the first time in 15 years?

I assume the cheap plastic look of everything and the Xena-tier quality sets help with that.

Apparently the movie was supposed to be 2.5-3 hours long originally.
Duncan may release a directors cut.
Some footage that was leaked at Comic Con last year isn't in the movie, same with some trailer clips.

Don't worry anons, the flick is absolute garbage.
You can stay in your rooms for another 10 years.

yeah, figures. 2hrs3mins sounded too short to me. oh well. i'll still see it in theaters, but i look forward to the release of a director's cut.

>are the pacing issues that have been regularly mentioned actually present?

Story is a bit rushed. Should have been 30+ minutes longer.

>i'm willing to bet that this film underwent heavy studio "streamlining"...

What are you thinking exactly?
Film was rather brutal, even civilians getting hammered down by orcs.
Or are you thinking they dumbed down the story?

They say in the film they have been at peace for a long time. Makes sense to have armor like that then.

It reeked of cum inside the theater.

>there are people who unironically watch videogame movies
How much of a neckbeard can you be.

>What are you thinking exactly
He meant that the studio cut it down a lot

>It reeked of cum inside the theater.
Probably the odor from the overweight virgins who went to see this.

>What are you thinking exactly?
i'm thinking the studio probably forced edits to make it shorter because they're stupid.

i unironically watch any movie i think looks interesting. there hasn't been a big-budget, summer-released high fantasy film in quite a while, so i want to go out and see it, regardless in my investment in the franchise, or lack thereof.

>i'm thinking the studio probably forced edits to make it shorter because they're stupid.
Then, yes.
It was zero girls there. Just my age, fat and skinny nerds. They even handed out wow trails when I entered the theater.

What language do humans and orcs speak?

>It was zero girls there. Just my age, fat and skinny nerds. They even handed out wow trails when I entered the theater.
kek, ofc girls aren't going to come see this.

Have you played the games? Im going to watch this regardless but i cant find many people who loved it who went in knowing nothing about Warcraft lore

common

WoW is big gamer grrrrrl game though, like 35% are girls

They dealt with that really interesting.
They do talk their native language, but it's hard to explain how they made it work.
Like, if a human character is listening, we hear orc language. But if an orc is listen, we hear English.

I have played WoW, but not the Warcraft games. Have read like parts of the lore, so I was kinda familiar with the story.
But all you need to know, is that it takes place before WoW and it's the first war between orcs and humans.

This sucks for you, since there is so much shit that can be spoiled. (Implying you care about spoilers)

>everyone who watched it liked it
>everyone who hates it makes claims that tell he never saw it, just got it from hearsay

Is Warcraft the Last of Usof films?

>russian torrent still at 50%
come the fuck on

>35%
more like 3-4% max.
The other 32% are guys pretending to be girls

It's the trailer, you're being tricked.
read comments
>kat.cr/warcraft-2016-hdrip-1080p-rus-t11548373.html#comment

thats not the torrent im talkinga bout. This one is legit

So are there any music themes from the games?
I've heard that the Vanilla login music plays during the credits.

i know everything that happens in the film more or less so i'm unfazed by it

So why is that US only gets it at June 10?

Isn't it usually the othe way around that US gets first then rest of the world?

I'm confused

Me too. US has the most fans as well. Why the fuck do we have to wait so long?

june 9 in singapore.

Recently a lot of movies have been coming out first in EU and Asia and then is US not sure why is this a thing now

Wreck-it Ralph

This is why I haven't gone to see any new releases lately.

I couldn't give a shit about the bad quality on these camrips. I'm not going to wait two fucking weeks just to have the shit spoiled.

People are going to pirate movies regardless, but this why I'm doing it personally. Would have otherwise seen them in the theater if I didn't have to wait.

post the the torrent name

Throughout the movie the main characters regularly return to Stormwind/Goldshire/other bases of operations. They are seen donning standardized armors in armories. It can easily be assumed they replace their armor between battles. Most characters have multiple scars, implying they are, indeed, battle-hardened warriors.

Stop nitpicking just because you want the movie to be bad.

Brah if youre Warcraft and WOW fan just go and support the shit if you waited 10 years for the movie you can wait 2 more weeks as well to watch it come on son

>watching a fantasy cinematic movie on a potato cam rip
Just don't

are you sure about that?

i kind of want to see it based on this review alone