Does anyone know how this works?

Does anyone know how this works?
It's an old "family safe" drug test, if you guys tell me how this works I'll post the results.

Piss on it.

Oh yeah, how could I forgot, it says no fluids needed. That's why I'm so intrigued.

I teared up the sticker looking for an explanation but I clearly failed.

Maybe you should...
Consult the instructions for use

That's what I was trying to say, but these are not intructions, the sticker didn't had them neither.

Test up pooper

Will do if nobody comes with a better idea.

in vitro means "outside of the body." so you swab some surface with a q-tip probably, sweep it in the right holes, and then close the thing and see what happens

probably a urine sample test. what does it look like under the end cap?

anyway, more than likely you piss in a cup, take off the cap, submerge the previously capped part for 10 sec, lay it flat on the counter, and wait 5 minutes. a line on both the C and the T means negative, a line on only the C means positive.

stick it up your butt

It means"in glass"

I just did this, and it's been like 5 minutes and I see nothing happening

no.
piss in a cup. this user is right. dip it up to to fill lines on the device. its like an old ass fucking piss test. never seen such a thing.

you should drink your pee

As I stated before, in the sticker this was this script saying "No fluids needed".

I don't need any fluids right now neither

it must mean you have to poo on it

then fucking magic i dunno. maybe you yell commands at it and it just works.

they don't work any other way than using fluids.

almost looks like you gotta blow into it...

As this didn't work, I'll try the whole piss thing.

It's a mouth swap test.

Oops forgot pic

I believe i have to try this first, otherwise it'll be disgusting, but if this doesn't work in 5 minutes I'll go back to plan A.

Swap with a qtip on the side of your mouth. Put that on the test

would still potentially help to see what's up under the cap

this is one where you piss in a glass and put the stick in it for like 15min or so

No liquid means you don't need an additional chemical to get a result. Dip in pee up to Max line for 10 seconds

had faith in op and was betrayed