kek will post if she replies

This fucking white knight faggot.

Kill yourself

Oh gosh

OH SHE ADDED BACK Sup ForumsROS
fucking fake ass op

Update

she replied "explain all this BS"

Don't you have to add back to see messages?

Sorry I'm new around here I don't really appreciate you telling me to kill myself or calling me a faggot

nah, OP was just a huge dick

obv b8

she looks a little chubby.... probably a slut if she doesn't know the ONE person who could have posted that

>doxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdoxdox

Good job OP. Have fun at school tomorrow.

Poor b8 m8

> Sorry I'm new around here

Coulda stopped right there

Gods have spoken!

Oh... Sorry. =(

You dropped that fedora, faggot

How can you find out the address of a person?
I got the phone number, name, facebook and twitter.

What a stupid fucking twat. I bet she was a one night stand OP couldn't get over.

So close to dem 4s.

This faggot

Bitches, man, they're so fucking annyong.

You seem to be new at this.

Post it. Others on here have their ways.

You're right bro I've been lurking for a couple of months and haven't really gotten the courage to post anything

Imagine if someone suddenly sent you a picture of your nudes. I too would ask who that person is right off the bat.

I feel you bro, I started a thread once and it evolved to aids

You must remember Aesop's fable:

>There are hundreds of cows grazing below. The young bull says, "Let's run down there and fuck a cow!"

The old bull says, "No, let's walk down and fuck them all."

No the first thing I would ask is, "Where the fuck did you find that?"

Because you know why? The only person that receives photos of my cock and naked self is my girlfriend. So if this girl is getting shit because of some cuck that probably couldn't make her cum, then something is wrong with the faggot OP and I'd love to expose it for the lulz. I feel bad about it because I bet she's still in highschool. Lel

I don't want to harm that person or that she knows I'm trying to find out that address and since there are already some fucking whiteknights here I better pass.

A white knight is someone who feels like it's necessary to protect the girl and try to make her my own, you fucking moron.

This.

Holy fucking shit, a sjw or a white knight, it is all the same scum.

got any more?

Holy shit this faggot fag is the biggest fag fag fag fag faggottttttttt

Add s_abejuela and send dick pics ;)

Fuck you OP

Contain your autism.