Just took 1mg of Ativan and 1.5mg of Xanax with fairly high tolerance

Just took 1mg of Ativan and 1.5mg of Xanax with fairly high tolerance.

Ask me anything.

What made you pick spike ?

cigs, love my reds.

And cowboy bebop is fucking amazing.

Soundtrack is great. Take some painkillers and watch it. Or smoke some weed. Great animation quality and fantastic story line.

I fucking wish i had some painkillers. Just scripts for adderall and Xanax here. Fuck weed.

And fuck yeah the Soundtrack is absolutely fucking amazing ,

You got good taste man. But smoking weed and taking addy is the best combo.

really? thought they would counteract each other.

To be honest, never smoked weed. Never had a social life to find a dealer. Just a pill pooper haha

Weed is a great high. Really helps me when I am trying to get the most of of something. Makes any situation better more interesting as well. The Addy helps me focus and keeps me from getting too greenie and couch locked.

yeah, i understand that. Wish i could get my hands on some weed. almost got some for a trade for some of my addy. too much risk for me though haha. im a fucking puss.

Fr man If you were anywhere near me I'd hit you up.
Most people who sell are pretty chill

Yeah, im pretty sure my next door folks deal, but i see shady ass people stop by all the time, fuck that. plus i live nextdoor haha.

Xanax never really did anything to me. I do have really intense anxiety though. If I took a lot I would black out but it never made me feel high or anything. I don't underget.

You seem cool, don't be a fucking neet man. It's worth it.
Just ask worst they can do is say no.

Fuck man its been a week since i stopped using xanax i feel normal now but when i stopped i would take 2mg every 2 and a half hours at school so i would take 6 mg at school and then pass out at the house the morning i stopped i couldnt stop twitching

Social anxiety is a bitch though, even with the xanax. and the that shit will bite you in the ass afterwards like just thinking about it. I still live with my parents to, and asking my next door folks is a fucking risk. I'll eventually get it, sometime.

damn dude, never had any issues here. I've gone a couple of days without xanax and just mostly the urge to get more is the only issue i had. Best of luck.

Anyone know how to enhance the effects of xanax? (other than weed lmao)

Yes

Dude, make a long-term plan for how long you're going to be on xannies and adderall, and then how you're going to ween yourself off of them. Stick to the fucking plan.

I'm in month 5 of detox after riding the Addy/Xanny train for several years, all at the order of a very fucking incompetent doc who didn't understand tolerance buildup or just how horribly hellish withdrawal is.

You're building a feel-good sandcastle, building it higher and higher, but nothing lasts forever and when it comes crashing down you're going to go through the worst experience of your life. I guarantee.