Australia put a 17 year old to finish against katie ledecky and cost us the gold

>Australia put a 17 year old to finish against katie ledecky and cost us the gold

>implying anyone ever ever had a chance

Australisilvers

>Australia
>having a chance

GOD DAMMIT
WHAT DO YOU LARDARSES FEED YOU ATHLETES WITH

surely the Campbell sisters would be faster dunno why they didn't use them

Like it would have fucking mattered. As long as you put in someone with a vagina as your anchor, you were gonna lose to Ledecky

I think they were in the pool earlier but even one of the Campbell's while being a little fatigued would have been better than the 17yo

200 is much different to 50/100. The sisters are sprinters

They're asleep. Both have their individual medals to win in 10 hours

Freedom, liberty and just enough roids for a bald eagle to fly under the commie drug testing radar

Burgers

Canada's best swimmer is 16
What's your point

Ladecked

Steroids

The little slut needed to be blooded

Next games she'll destroy ledecky who'll be all fucked up from smoking weed with phelps and spitting out multiple half nigger babies

You realize these people's times wouldn't change if you put them somewhere else? It's a meme

Kek

>australmemes

>those 3 other useless cunts get Olympic gold despite shitting it up
They should give her there gold's aswell

I hope NZ can win gold soon and free you from the dark place user

>there gold's aswell

T20 Olympic sport when?

>Leroidy

They can't keep getting away with this.

I think our rowers will pick one up tonight

Real talk tho why is Emma so great?

They could have put him first. Then you would have never led at any point.

LeDYKEy for the win!

>him

Any other burgers getting tired of the media slobbering all over Felps and Ledicky? They're both unlikable as fuck and nobody gives a fuck about swimming as a sport apart from these events every 4 years. Swimming takes no skill. You either have the genetic gifts or you don't.

I know right? Literally perfect. Great swimmer and cute as fuck.

Barret was pretty good too. Fucking coaches and Cook shitting it up for her and preventing her last swim from being gold

God the gymnastics were even worse. I've never seen such biased horseshit in my life. Fuck those reporters.

How is phelps unlikable? He's the greatest fucking olympian of all time, smokes weed, and fucked a trap

he's the hero Sup Forums deserves

a quick look at Ledecky's upbringing and she has photos of herself with super star athletes including Phelps and Jordan, so I dunno what the fuck gentic engineering they did for her but she is definitely not "natural" in a biological sense, just like Yao Ming

I wonder if they drugged her as she was developing. Memes aside, she genuinely looks kind of fucked up. I feel like her parents groomed her from an incredibly early age to be a sports star.

He's also an absolute cunt in person and has an IQ below the average water temperature of an Olympic swimming pool

Really? All our media here are saying the complete opposite of him.
He's been a complete gent here so far.

genuinely never heard anyone knock his personality, call him a bad guy, or an idiot

I'm starting to think Michael Phelps railed your girlfriend, user.

Fuck off Le Choke you're garbage

>absolute cunt
You see britfag this is why SIS never returns your phonecalls for a follow up interview.

She's got Jewish ancestry so expect her to age like warm milk

You are that Brit who goes to school here

Fuck off faggot

>Knowing every American athlete
>watching Americans dominate in every sport

How cucked can Australia get? Only thing I know about is kangaroos and Outback Steakhouse. If I wasn't American I wouldn't watch the olympics.

My girlfriend is not a tranny

Australian tears.

More like Agstralia amirite?!

OH SHIT

shots fired

Katie Ledecky is only 19

Who hurt you m8

So they're getting pounded by the rugby team?

Swimming is actually 99% training.
T. Actual swimmer

>unlikable as fuck
this
so washed up

These two things aren't even related

You couldn't make a more obvious shitty bait post if you tried

he's unlikable because he's not at all modest

>they are still swimming

This is the most boring part of the olympics, athletics has the good decency to fit multiple skills and disciplines into their arena. Swimming literally just swims frontways then backways over various lengths. What senile old fart signed off on giving this many medals to swimming?

In the 68' olympics they included like 15 new swimming events. Cold war, medal tally and all that probably had something to do with it

completely on another level then the literal who we sent against her

>tfw was just watching it
>tfw we could of had it in the fucking bag

>AusWORMS
BTFO LOL

>Freedom

You are aware that of all "Free" countries on Earth, you have the highest rate of incarceration.

So in the "Land of the Free" you have the least amount of free people.

Really makes you think.

McDonald's and Coca-Cola. They are official sponsors of Team USA, you know.

>all that salt

What did he mean by this?

I don't know what the broadcast is like in Australia, but the US one pretty much explained that the US was pretty much guaranteed to win. The US would have had to underperform significantly and Australia would have had to overperform judging by personal best times. It seemed like Australia should have won, but that's only because Ledecky went last. That last Australia girl would have needed a few second head start to win and she only got a little less than a second I think

Wow, you're country sucks so much now you can't even formulate proper bantz. Very low energy banter folks, very very low.

America was a league of its own though and Biles is absolute goat tier.

Just stating facts lads.