THANKS A LOT ANGLO FUCKERS

She's going to get beaten by her husband because she didn't get any medal. If you anglos gave he bronze, she would've probably just gotten bruised, but now she will get beaten.

How will she ever recover anglos?

In the infirmary

fpbp

She'll probably dope more

Put the lime in the coconut

mix it all up

I can't wait for the day where she is dicovered to be doping and then she comes out to the media about her abusive husban beating her and forcing her to dope

>mfw Sweden finds a way for a YES thread on Sup Forums

>tfw her husband is an alpha Anglo Chad

>alpha anglo
>roots for another country
>Cucks are alphas in angloland
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

MAGYARED

KHAN'D

fucking hell she's so beautiful, i can easily overlook her giant feet, her broad shoulders and toned arms. She's really beautiful.

You can see the fear in those eyes...

Shane will spank the entire women's swimming team for that shamefur dispray

she's got big ole toofers

MY BODY IS READY

Domestic violence best violence

who does swedes prefer, zlatan or cutie sjostrom?

There are layers of memes here that I am completely unfamiliar with. I can't keep up with Olympic shitposting

1. It is rumored she is on steroids
2. Her husband/coach is a Chad from California who is super intense and there are rumors he beats her

This Hungarian swimmer is really good with a psycho trainer boyfriend that literally abuses her physically and psychologically and we're just having a good laff about it

>Her husband/coach is a Chad from California who is super intense and there are rumors he beats her
>psycho trainer boyfriend that literally abuses her physically and psychologically

She's a strong and independent wymynosaurus who need no whiteknight faggotry.