Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Lonely user here, let's have a chat, I could use one.

Hey man, I'm feeling kinda bad too.

I talked to this chick for like an hour on kik. She's boring as all shit. How's your night been?

What's wrong user? Talk to me

Oookay. Would you describe yourself as a pervert , felon or addict OP?

im currently playing ranked on lol, but i can make time to talk to while while being dead, im silver anyway.

how's your day going?

I'm sorry. Hope this .gif cheers you up a bit. I know it cheers me up

What's up duuude

And my night has been okay, got off work around 12 and just been wishing I was drunk since then. Kinda feeling bad about fucking my best friends ex a week ago....

No to.
So I made LSA the other day, thinking about making meth again or Morphine.
Also just passed my Class 2 licence, but I could become a swim teacher, a course starts on the 9th Sep, but of course now it's bank bastard holiday so gota wait till tomorow to sign up.

Sup with you?

Also how to securley sell or pass on drugs to a dealer if I made say 1kg or meth?

Playing ACNL for the first time in one or two years.

lol why? She's just a dumb vagina. Is your friend getting pissy or what?

I'm almost 5 months clean off of prescription pain killers, I dream about using them almost every night.
I kinda wish I still used them cause it actually made me feel happy.
Albeit a false sense of happy, but happy nonetheless.

Do you like Hero's of the Storm? My friends play that over Lol

What's up my Sup Forumsro. Thanks for being here for me.

Like I said, 5 months clean off painkillers, shit's so good it'll ruin my life but holy hell I love them so much. No idea on how to sell weight though.

Well, my ex has been stalking me and saying really gross stuff about me, and harassing me again.
I'm starting school again tomorrow and all of my friends are going to different schools, and my depression is getting worse but if I tell anyone they'll put me back into a hospital, and I can't deal with going back a fourth time
I came out as bisexual and lost a lot of my family because of it, my grandpa disowned me and I might have Lyme disease

The first time I made it i only made 73grams and flushed it, because I was shiting it of what would happen if I got caught.

I might just go play bf4 all day.

My best friend doesn't know, and I feel guilty about it because they were both trying to "work on things themselves" while not dating. She kinda got fed up with not being fufilled sexually and I'm in the same boat so we kinda unexpectedly fucked one day, never really had any sexual tension beforehand, now I feel like things are awkward, and I don't have very many close friends and I feel like I'm guna lose one of them down the road.

Feels bad man

Fuck user, I'm sorry. At least you know you have threads like this, we're here for you. I got more of a turnout than I expected, thanks for being here for me man.

Just know that you are you, and don't let what others want you to be cloud your vision of what really makes you happy.

Thanks man, it's really nice to hear that someone cares.
Every time I try to talk about it to someone irl, they tell me that it's not a big deal. I'm glad you understand

to all you sad fuckers i recommend you get yourselves a motorcycle and hit the road with little to no plan in mind

Of course dude, I really understand you on the depression part. Never been into a hospital maybe because I hide it so well. I feel like I'm stuck in an endless cycle where I'm either working, sleeping, or drinking.
Kinda makes me feel like a piece of shit, and now I feel even worse because I fucked my best friends ex, I feel super guilty.
And generally I've been getting ignored by everyone I know, feelsbadman.jpg
Girl I was talking to just left things on a hook.
General bad morale this past couple weeks, has been making it really hard to get out of bed :/

OP here, money is an issue otherwise I'd be pretty much doing that.

sux fam

how much is the running price for a used low cc bike where you live?

250s are good enough and come cheap, also old used sportbikes lose value as fuck

Hospitalization isn't that bad, at least when you're depressed. 2/3 of the times it was because of depression, so I didn't really care. It was chill, I slept a lot and the staff either gave up and didn't bother me or they were complete dicks and yelled at me.
1/3 times it was because of mania and anxiety, that time sucked. I was hyper aware of everything wrong and the staff treated me like an animal.
I don't want to go back, especially not at the beginning of the school year. I don't want to have a reputation, ya know?
I'm already going to be the kid in all the gifted classes who gets pulled out every other day for therapy/life skills/coaching.

Why did you fuck your best friends ex? I understand the impulse, I really do.

Not sure I haven't bothered to check.
Maybe that's worth putting some cash aside for. Even catching a train somewhere and backpacking for a month or two sounds appealing to be perfectly honest.

I have no idea "why" I mean it kinda just happened. We were making out and she was getting all hot and bothered, at this point my dick was thinking for me, I hadn't gotten laid in like 2 months and next thing I know she was sitting on top of my shirtless. We had round 2 afterwards.
So for the "why", I really don't know I didn't really have a motive behind it. Kinda confused on how I should feel about the situation.

Yes, but why make out in the first place? We've got to get to the root of this, user.

do it, that sort of time off will really help you clear your head, even if you go full hobo for a while in the end is very humbling and eye opening, vandwelling sounds like a nice idea and thats the next thing ill be tryin in a few years. couchsurfing is a cool way to keep it low cost and to meet interesting people from far away.

good luck user, im going to sleep

I have no idea other than because I've always thought she looked good. She's a super tiny petite girl and that's my type, really just wanted to put my dick in her. I think the reason I feel so bad is cause I want to do it again.