Hey Sup Forums I used to think that fucking a 15 year old aint that you know the old saying "if theres grass on the...

Hey Sup Forums I used to think that fucking a 15 year old aint that you know the old saying "if theres grass on the field lets play ball" but i just had a 15 year old legitimately try and fuck me and all i wanted to do was beat her to a pulp until she regained some form of brain cell too see how fucking retarded she is

pics?

did you pee in her butt?

You missed a golden opportunity

I could probs face time her right now and get her to do anything

Good for you

get her tits out.

Aye if you all down getting banned for a few days ill deliver

How old are you OP?

dooo eeet

i agree, its a once in a lifetime opportunity numnuts

Lurking

Old enough to know that it was wrong so i picked her brain found out all the usually shit no dad touched at some young age used to getting fucked by older guys lost virginity at 14 to a 23 year old blew my fucking mad made me sick honestly

Do it

What her FaceTime op?

Holy shit are you some kinda faggot or something

You wouldnt.

Roger keeping bumping itll be back in a bit

Op won't deliver

Surely op will deliver

All of you supporting this fucking cp cunt are reported to the fucking feds....

The game.

Lol

if you Google search her it won't show what you wanna see but if you Yahoo search it, it does.

Fuck you!

Good for you

I had a relationship with a 14 year old when i was 18, dated a few years, fucked multiple times almost everyday

Feelsgoodman

Girls that age are crazy horny

Crazy horny if you're not a creep and are good in bed too.....

pics almost here

Nope, im not a creep. And ive been told im amazing in bed, why? You jealous, faggot?

I legit miss moot

Fuck moot he sold out

I miss harambe

he moved on. Wanted to get away from us faggots. Don't really blame him.

He didnt have that many choices, he was just 1 guy against an sjw army.
When Anonymous shouldve had his back we all just stood by calling him a cuck and laughing.

so if someone posts cp, do you get banned if you accidentally click on it and then accidentally look at it while jerking off to something in the other tab, or is that perfectly fine. Im asking for someone who isnt me

You just losted in a potential cp thread user, welcome to the party van

So did you, idiot.

dont worry im leaving now, which is before the cp was posted, so bye everyone im definitely not lurking haha. I would be totally pissed if someone posted that 15 year olds nudes and i would totally not jerk off or anything.

I am the OP turns out she aint to happy being called a whore and stupid so pic will be late but that amanda picture will be my calling card for when i get them i swear to yall

why do americunts feel like they are pdfiles when it comes to see hot smoking 15yo girl ? Does your dick only twitch when a girl is blowing her 18th candle ?

For me personally its just disgusting not that the man does it but that she does it you fuck enough whores you start to notice they are all just cookie cutter women maybe ones a snowman maybe ones a tree but they are all made form the same dough have the same exact shitty back grounds and use that as excuses as to why they love to suck dick

im wondering why ppl are so fine with fur/gay/zoo/coprophilia/amputee/gore stuff, but not with a 16yo girl who's not idk a toddler with a diaper, why do they lose their mind ? is the american law that restrictive ?

sex yes for the most part but anything below 18 is considered cp with few exceptions. It's becoming labled as a sex offender is what people mostly fear. It's like being an ex con but much worse. Some laws have you go door to door to tell people that your a sex offender. there are apps on phones that alert you to sex offenders nearby. Better off putting a bullet in your head then deal with that the rest of your life.

Again men do not care we are men we have for thousands of years we fucked any attractive piece of meat with a pair of tits and a period but now for some reason in modern society morality came and said that was wrong and i kinda agree because lets face it women especially girls are the most retarded fucking things on this earth if you put a sexually experienced 18 year old in a room with a 14 year old with the intent to fuck her he will lie to her tell shes beautiful be nice things boys her age aren't really doing yet and because all he was tryiung to do was bang her hell throw her to the side boom created a whore and what is a whore? useless

so i can let girls getting their vagina removed and replaced by a dick, let a guy define himself as a girl and getting annally rekt everyday, another rearranged gender person sucking a horse's cock, watching lgbt in the street destroying family values, but as a young male I cannot accept what nature tells me namely being attracted to 16yo girl, who sometimes looks older than me ? and accept the pdfile label ? whats wrong with society nowadays

When I was a freshman in college I fucked a girl that turned out to be 15 and just visiting her sister. Her sister was a fucking dime and so was she. She was drinking at the party so I never thought to ask her how old she was. I played football and lived in a house with 4 other guys, it was after the first game of the season. A high school freshman/sophomore at a party after going to a game with like 80,000 people... I just happened to be one of the first to talk to her, she was fucking a football player that night, no doubt. She kept talking about being a cheerleader, just not the fact that she was a HS cheerleader.

Honestly, one of the top 10 girls in bed. Her body was insane, she wasn't a virgin and knew her way around a dick. She had said she didn't drive but I figure she meant she hadn't driven THAT particular night, not that she didn't have her license yet. Her boyfriend picked her up, he was also in high school, but had passed out before they even made it out... Don't pass out if you're in HS and going to college parties with your GF.