how to stop being a cuck? am the biggest cuck on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcZJoXyq0c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's easy.

Just stop.

Need any other advice?

not that easy.

Come over and fuck my wife, while I watch... and I'll just beat off later. .-.

i dont fuck body pillows

I don't even know what cuck means anymore. Used to be exclusively for people who want other men to fuck their wives. Now it just means somebody who doesn't think excessive violence and comical hatred is necessary.

Cuck is a word used by people who aren't creative enough to express themselves using descriptive language. It's a hacky word. Like 'hipster.' It takes no effort intellectually and it conjures a vague idea. It's useless at this point.

Ok, me then, please go easy I'm still butt hurt from your last response daddy.

No alcohol, no fapping, no 420, no refined sugars, no anything from plastic food containers for a while. You wanna also take nascent iodine. These steps will clear your body of estrogen mimickers. Lift heavy weights. This will raise your testosterone.

If you keep it up you'll naturally start to man up. Get a 1911 pistol and a motorbike, a surplus army jacket and some good boots.

talk to at least one woman per day. It's like training a muscle. Eventually stop spending time with women as 'just friends' all together. Set out to fuck every woman you find attractive no matter the circumstance. fake it til you make it. try try try again and if you are consistent and work hard enough you will succeed.

You're fedora is showing

the type of cuck im reffering to is the beta cuck , one ho does not stick to his goals , one that does not stand up for oneself , one who is autistic and socially inept.

I mean ultimately it is.

How about this; what's your definition of "cuck"?

"fedora" falls into the same. That joke was shit and you know it.

answered here

So somebody that browses Sup Forums?

Actually good advice.

I still do/dont do some of these things. But damnit I'm trying

Can someone insult and be little me please. ;-;

How about neckbeard?

I feel like there is some pseudo intelligence in using this on b. Mainly because it is like 99.9% true

"belittle" is one word faggot.

Ill be a little you. What do you look like?

How are the ratings for World Peace, Sam? I heard it's tanking and nobody likes it.

Yes neckbeard too. Requires no further analysis. The point is not that these words are hurtful or offensive. The point is that they're easy and lazy.

Doritos, mtn dew, atheism, fucking logic, yeah bro, scratching my neckbread.

No.... please don't stop owning me, I wish you were here so you could physically beat me.

Any of you think you arent a social retard? Maybe you feel lumped into a stereotype. Unfortunately you probably are a ugly fedora neckbeard manchild cuck fag. You know, as they say.

You're completely right user. I'm fucking pathetic, but nothing will change. At least I have you to make me feel like shit, negative attention is better than no attention.

Jahahhaa

You can't be a single virgin and a cuck.

Pick one thing about yourself that bothers you and work on it until it's improved. Then select another and another and another and so on.

I'm glad I'm amusing someone.

I'm a fucking a loser, and unless I change in someway, buddy I'm going to fucking homeless and in a lot of pain. I did it to myself. I'm a lazy worthless leach, and envy anyone who has the courage to at least fucking an hero. Not that I'm saying this for "pity", but if it gets your jollies going I'm happy. Please keep making me feel like a piece of shit, I'm actually enjoying it. Take out all you're anger/disgust out on me.

why not use your self hatred and turn it into your advantage. You should just go and let men fuck you for money. You can get double for bareback

That's a great idea! Too bad not even the low standard faggots will fuck me.

Stop being a Sup Forums fag, that will fix you.

But my friend who's a girl's boyfriend will leave me!
I scream my beliefs while he fucks and beats me. It's great, we're so happy together.

>12 steps program for a closetcase

Suck some dicks already dude, it's fairly obvious you idolise men.

that't the spirit. seriously though there are guys out there that would fuck a meatgrinder. you qualify as long as you have a pulse. just shave your ass and get some lipstick haha. I'm sure even a pig like you could get $40

Just join the military, they will unfuck you.

What if they say "ew" and keep moving like last time? I don't think I can handle that kind of rejection.

Being a hooker is like being a dentist. All you need is a pair of pliers, some ketamine and a can do attitude.

stop being gay
youtube.com/watch?v=pcZJoXyq0c8

I WAS BORN GAY!!! it's not a choice!

stop posting those threads on Sup Forums

thats something a cuck would say

I'm a cuck, please notice how much of a pathetic idiot I am. It's my fault and I'm not blaming anyone, please tell me off!

this is solid step by step

maybe to add some more depth, try walking daily and getting more sunlight

as far as supplementing with iodine you should actually just look into a multivitamin while you are at it, supplementing vitamin D3 yields particularly positive results as well as boron, zinc (in multivitamins), choline, and creatine for the gym

eat a healthy balanced diet of carbs(30%), fats(30%), and protein((20%)

honestly thats not the problem though is it?
everybody knows the things that they SHOULD be doing to improve their lives, eating healthy, exercising, learning, not going on Sup Forums

thats not the problem, its the deep dark obsessive mannerisms, bad habits, and fearful compulsions that keep you trapped in your feeble and anxious mindset

technically the only thing that matters is your ability to be one with your fellow man, but you will find yourself struggling again and again against the rampant tide of hate and rejection until you love yourself

these are the mechanical steps to do so

but that takes willpower so

just browse Sup Forums play vidya, forget about your dreams of love, alphadom, and more importantly freedom from your own accursed rituals and your tired mind