Ask a guy who has broke into a cursed church anything

Ask a guy who has broke into a cursed church anything.
>pic very related, I took it there

post pics faggot

did u see anything crazy?

that's not even a question bruh

I did found a broken jesus sculpture

Cursed Jesus ain't trippin' with you, son...

This wsa the altar

Actually, I did draw a pentagram on the chest of jesus which was on the altar

Pic or gtfo

you cannot really see it, cuz i didnt have a pen, so i just made the lines w/ my finger

Why have you forsaken me?

kek

There is no such thing as a'cursed church' go home you are drunk.

a closeup of mary

I was told that it was cursed, but no sign of any supernatural was there, so I guess you are right with the nonexistence of curses

Nasty little fuckwit,

So you broke in and vandalized a church.

what a cunt.

I did not vandalize it. I picked the lock, went in, took pics, and then went to a party. I dont get why it is vandalizing

Are you in Italy?

Got anything interesting to share OP?

nope

I only have a few pictures, and a great experience behind me. I can post them, but not all, cuz I took a few selfies too

Post selfies?
Please tell me you took a selfie with Jesus.

yes I did took

Cum on Jesus chest you brave vandal

selfie with jesus, faggot

Why?

>cursed church
2016 after our lord and savior Joseph Christmas death and you believe in curses....

I stole some excellent MTX speakers and equipment from my church a while back. WTF are they doing with high end audio equipment anyways? It's a church, just talk louder.

I pawned it all for a clean $500. I made sure to break/steal the 2 cameras beforehand.

so this is me
selfie with jesus is incoming

Jesus is looking for it, look his bitchtu face

why are people like you such shit photographers

>fingerless gloves

I feel like beating the shit out of your faggot ass

lol why?

the ONLY time you should be wearing gloves like that is during a biking competition and even then idk they are for faggot either way.

Actually, that pic was taken by my bro, almost all of his pics are blurred, but only he took a pic of mary

What makes it cursed OP?

Would bang/10

I really like fingerless gloves, You can use your fingertips for really precize moves, like picking a lock, but it still protects your hand

Different user, did you make sure to wipe the Crucifix after touching it with your fingers?
Or are you not worried by that.

the ONLY fucking person on earth allowed to wear those gloves and not look a complete faggot is Bennett.

I do not know, I was told it was cursed
I did wipe it, but i wouldn't worry about it. This church is in the wilderness near my town, and nobody really goes there, and even the people who do, cant go in, cuz it is locked always, with 3 locks, and we locked them back all, so it shouldn't be a problem

Little hint, a millimeter of leather isn't as protective as it feels.

Fingerless gloves are on par with the fedora and trenchcoat. I know you spiks have a hard time with modern fashion, but you need to loose the gloves m8.

If you need to do precise moves then you can take off your gloves.

Caprende?

It was the 80s, man. Everyone looked like a faggot.

my sides omg
it does protect you from scracthes and other things ofc i wouldnt wear them for buhurt
>inb4 u dont know what buhurt is

Shit, better than looking like a faggot than actually being one, like 90% of people today and 99% of people on 4skin.

Lel fuck off nigger, I have white skin and that automatically makes me better than you plebian.

As someone who urbex's because I like making photo albums of abandoned places, if you get fingerless gloves that arent complete shit, you can save a nail going through your palm.

The fingerless part is so you keep all your dexterity. Ever try to use a phone or use your fingers with precision with gloves on?

Do you wear fingerless gloves outside of exploration, also what country?

What? It's my arm for reference. I'm 10x whiter than you, I got papers going back to the late 1600s. 12th generation if I'm not mistaken. My family was here well before yours even thought of coming here. Get the fuck out you filthy immigrant.

I'm a member of the sca. Practially every nerd know what buhurt is. I could have even searched what it is and pretended I knew.

Just don't get scratched. What kind of cleanup job were you doing where your hands needed gloves? Breaking into a place doesn't really require anything. I'd understand them if they were full gloves.

this guy knows it right, and theese white glov es are my bro's, I actually have black ones, but i forgot to bring them

Shit son I aint seen that picture in tiiiime

no, only for exploration, or climbing
and eastern europe, I won't tell the country

Like I said, if you get quality ones, its just convenient as fuck. Better grip in the palm, and you wont stab yourself when climbing (especially on fences), and finger dexterity as well as using your phone.

Why would I want gloves I have to take off and put on 24/7.

>my bro's
How bout you let him talk. It sounds like he did all the work and you just stood there with your dick in your fingerless gloved hand.

>when you nut but she keep sucking

Disgusting sacrilege. You'll. Burn in hell

Did you take anything from the church?

what makes it cursed??????

I did most of the work, he was on a lookout, and he too had fingerless gloves on

Dude looks like a Second Life avatar

I did take the bottom of a candle holder, just to have a bit of souvenir

I've already told you guys, idon't know, i have been told that it is cursed, the guy said that animals do go there just to die and stuff like that
k bro

do you reckon you'll go to hell?

too bad that there's no hell

Your fucked. Return it asap

why am I fucked?

you were told bullshit.

Did you grab a souvenir?

can you not read?
^
I this

I can read, just lazy fam.

"cursed" church
And I'm going to fuck a fairy and male Santsa watch

stream it

You never steal things that are blessed bro. I'm sure when that church was opened it was blessed.

right why is it cursed?

Did you die?

yeah, but thankfully I survived

yes I did, I am writing from afterlife
and why not? blessing is just some stupid christian shite

chill out you nazi

shut up faggot. Push your faggot fashon on other faggots, but don't try to may the whole world into fairy-faggots!

kek.... someone confuses white privilege with actually being better :D

it's not you moron
or was fairy and santa talk somehow proof?!

I stole from a church and my life is fucked now.. you might be right D:

everyone is welcome in the house of god... ergo u can't "break" in...

what did you steal?
then why it was locked with 3 locks?

I'm Native American, take your twelve generations back to Europe, immigrant.

%triforce

OP is here
I am going to eat, so i guess this thread is gonna 404. Should I contiue in another thread?

Oh god they both have the fuck boy gloves

>Fingerless gloves are cool
>Fingerless gloves are any color but black or brown

You should have jizzed on the statue in pic related. It's a very homoerotic statue.

Cum on her and post pics