Where the fuck is Tyrell, Sup Forums?

Where the fuck is Tyrell, Sup Forums?

who?

Tyrell Wellick

Sup Forums

poorly written 'show'

I'll never take suggestions from you, Sup Forums. This shit was HACK.

Elaborate a little bit more m8.

We are Tyrell

Ye explain

I dunno. I'm more concerned whether or not the neckbeard sold out the Muslim chick.

I'm worried about Cisco.
Darlene is liking the killing thing way too much.

Stop trying to sound cool. Just because you're Confused doesn't mean it's poorly written

its brilliantly photographed but the writing feels thin this season. its relying on a whole lot of magicware for pivotal plot elements and im tired of it.

Tyrell is dead, Elliot shot with the gun inside the popcorn machine. In S02E07 or 8 mr robot explains everything.

I want to believe he's still alive and Mr Robot is just kidding. Plus, I don't trust Elliot anymore. Nigga made me think he was at his mom's when he was in jail.

then who call wife

seriously lol @ falling for anything mr robot says

Yeah, not really digging Darlene's or Angela's character arcs right now. Both seem like they're gonna kill the other at the season finale or some shit.

Yeah, he said he shot him, but Mr. Robot kinda has a history of blatantly lying or withholding essential information. So, my guess is that he's totally fine somewhere waiting to deus ex machina at some point.

im good with angela's arc but no one seems to be able to write proper dialog for darlene and its getting cringy++

this entire show has been cringy as fuck from the second they revealed that mr robot was in fact fight club.

the first 4 episode of season 2 could have just not happened, wouldn't have made any difference... show got bad real fast..

What do you think about Joanna Wellick?