Gonna go to a buffet after 12 hours after this post. How to eat a lot? Should I fasten my self?

Gonna go to a buffet after 12 hours after this post. How to eat a lot? Should I fasten my self?

skip your meals and then eat a fuckton

Drink less, free refills is to fill you up first

Don't eat anything prior that, just drink lots and lots of water. That will expand your stomach while leaving it empty after you pee.

Eat, throw up, repeat

Eat a small breakfast. Drink water here and there, AND be sure to poop sometimes before the buffet.

avoid sugary items like generals tso chicken

use the restroom as a vomitorium
>gorge
>purge
>repeat

aim to eat starchy, very salty and greasy food towards end of visit
try to skip out on sugary carbonated drinks (they "fill" you up fast, buffets often allow unlimited refills for this reason as it's cheaper than food)

skip out on sugary drinks/ drink less of, obvs you can't just not drink while eating

that what roman nobles used to do

Skip the potatoes and everything cheap. go straight to the expensive stuff and load up on that

Thank you all.

I'm Irish, can I have at least 1 and a half potatoes?

That's not what a vomitorium is. But you can keep telling yourself that all you want.

You should fasten yourself to a noose

Don't be a complete pleb. Generally buffets usually suck in quality. Skip it. If you are socially 'forced' into attending a buffet don't "prepare", just go and eat what you like. No need to look like a homeless man getting his first meal of the month.

To reiterate; don't be a pleb.

Skinny fag detected

You'd have to do it for a month before drinking water made any real effect

Best bet is to wear comfortable (expanding) clothes and don't sit down

/therad

Dont starve yourself before the buffet... just eat like a regular normal human beinga dn then grab some fried rice at the buffet

jelly obese neckbeard detected

this

Yur mad cause I can eat my moneys worth while you puny shrimp man eats his bowl of rice and be like "bill please"

these fags are partially right
but if you are forced to eat at a buffet you have a responsibility to demonstrate to everyone at the restaurant why buffets are shit tier restaurants
>don't bathe or change your clothes from now until you get back
>pile every plate as high as you can get it
>don't use utensils, hands and face in trough method only
>eat and drink as noisily as possible
>piss and shit yourself, and vomit in the dining room
>talk continuously and loudly, with your mouth always full about how good everything is and how good of a deal buffets are

get high as fuck about 3/4 hours before you gotta go there

You might benefit from looking up a 'how to troll 101' video on youtube ;>

You say it like that's bad. Why would you want to have to eat more? I'd love to be able to just take in nutrients and never be hungry.

I'm going to Church's and I'm hyped

Small portions, enjoy the food you're eating. Don't let them throw a bunch of shit on your plate. If you don't like it, don't eat it.

Buffets are cesspools of germs bugs and filth. Way too many surveys and studies support this just go to a regular restaurant where they don't leave food sitting out

Also another buffet trick. They useally charge extra if you take food you cannot finish.
What I do it roll it up in a napkin and shove it between the seats.Only works in booths though

The real question is how much do you have to eat to get your money's worth?