> go to some friends house with gf

>> go to some friends house with gf
>> friends are gay couple
>> they have also some friends over
>> two wild college chicks 20yrs old or so
>> one of them starts to tell a story about yesterday
>> ignore her, talk with a friend and gf about economy
>> hear a sentence like "..there was like 5 guys in the house, I made threesome with two of them and one other watched us.."
>> feel horny as fuck
>> gf fucks like once in a month, we're in our 30s
>> be horny as fuck and stalk this girl from our friends facebook friend list
>> faceebook being a dumbfuck software and suggest me to her or sth
>> she sends friend request
>> add her
>> she says hi

what do Sup Forums ?

don't ignore me, Sup Forums

Ask if she likes harambe

Bump

shit in her cunt

piss in her ass

Dick pic might work

If you're in your 30s, you need to ask a bunch of strangers for advice on women...you're not gonna make it.

actually tell her you have a girl, but keep flirting. If's she's a dumb college slut who's just looking for a good time, there's a good chance she might find the whole "forbidden fruit" thing hot and fuck you just on that basis alone. boom problem solved.

and also dubs has a very good point...

Op u dumb blond uve erred

Ill just say i dont think facebok makesbock shape-shift suggestions

pic of girl

Op u r doormat to urself
hold up op iv gotta sweep sum dust under ya

honestly, if youre gf doesnt give the sex at least once a week you should try and expreriment. unless you love her too much or something.

Fuck this new girl in her ass shitty then have ur gf suck it

IF DUBS YOU END YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW

Op,

im in the same boat. Heres what I do.

At first, because ive been with the old lady for years, when i started back into the game it was hard. Got excited way too fast and it made shit awkward. After a few fails, i learned to control myself and busted out the confidence.

Now im drowning in poon, but it wasnt until i gained confidence in what i did to hook up. No strategy will work without this crucial part.

If your asking Sup Forums ur not ready for this. But since you pulled the trigger, dont give up, show some fucking confidence you spineless faggot.

tl;dr

OP is a spineless fag looking for courage in the wrong places.

U have to have a long conversation which turns in2 a heart 2 heart & admit your gf dont give it up enuff

DON'T suggest fucking over facebook
DO invite her over to ur place @ night

But not till uv talked long enuf she thinks ur in the bff zone
ewpnz

Then u kiss her, later pretend u were romantically motivated-she') probably have sex with another guy after u and not tell u, but w/e
put it in her ass 4 me

The moment she touches u, at your house, watchinh scary movie, u kiss

Have some lube by the bed 4 me, brofesaurus

Ask gf if she wants to spice things up a bit with a 3 way? Just randomly...no reason...
Maybe gradually plant the idea in her head...
If not just chill with her and bang. Just don't text or do dumb shit that will get you caught.

Do you really even have anything to lose by tryin to fuck this slut

Is she an anal virgin?
Dont ask this till ur dicks in her ass

& when ur fucking her asshole on ur bed, have her lying on her stomach

You should debate her on p vs np. bitches love abstract mathematics.

U no u sound like an idiot and its obvious theyre equal

Dubs are always correct

He shouldn't be cheating in the first place, if you were any good at sex your wife/gf wouldn't deny sex to you

thanks for some common sense in here

Sup Forums is always saying how girls are the worst for cheating, but as soon as a guy gets the opportunity to do so, he must definetely take it, because all girls are dumb..?

Then put her in the shower & piss on her

OP it sounds like you're searching for something that isn't in your relationship. There is only one way this ends. Your relationship sucks - and fucking/trying to fuck other people isn't going to fix things. You should talk to your partner instead of trying to score kinky sex with some random slut that probably has HPV. Or leave your partner since it sounds like being together isn't making either of you happy.

i never said she denied me sex fagget

i just wanted to smash while the smashing was good.