Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while but I wanted to ask for your thoughts on a Harambe game idea just for...

Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while but I wanted to ask for your thoughts on a Harambe game idea just for brainstorming reasons right now, I figured this would be the quickest way for that.
I want to put a game on Kickstarter called Harambe Simulator.

Get a real job instead of begging for money on the internet

The game plays like a classic survival or horde-mode.
Basically, you have to survive waves of zookeepers and officers shooting at you.
they are trying to break into areas of the enclosure and you must prevent them by throwing rocks and dung as well as by creating traps.

If the game isnt about Harambe saving kids from zoo exhibits whilst trying to avoid getting shot then count me out

And the kid in the enclosure needs parts and things he will at as a side kick in taking down the increasingly difficult waves of fire. But for the child to help you, need to keep bringing him supplies. The zookeepers drop fruit that help you regain health.

Basically the whole thing is comicall I can easily do all the the models and animation myself I would just need to hire a couple extra part time programmers to help. The whole game wouldnt take more than 6 months because its really simple and I would sell the game for like $5

No thats exactly it surviving waves of gunfire with your child companions

I like it then, how do you expect it to play? Im having a hard time imagining anything but left4dead with zookeepers

Exactly with a touch Call of duty world at war zombies influence with the whole holding down entrance ways things

Alright then Im liking it more now, Im not someone who knows much about designing games, how do you intend to go about creating it?

Simple I can make all the 3d models the first month, create all the animation cylces the second month and then on the 3rd month start the process of integrating the assets into unreal engine. 4th month to finish programming. 5th month to test for bugs and then take the 6th month to polish anything else

Well its seems like its already pretty planned out then, map is a zoo, enemies are zookeepers (maybe parents mixed in? melee enemies?) enemies drop certain resources while others for traps might be around the map to force player movement perhaps. perhaps wave bosses? armoured policemen or somthing of the sort, what other thoughts you have so far?

Add a special ability, once per 5 waves, where you smear white paint on your kid, and the zookeepers stop shooting until social media protesters complain.

that would give you time to make more traps and prepare for the next set of waves so it sounds good mechanically

The map is more like an exaggerated version of his enclosure but if the people want a playable zoo I could make an free ad-on if the game sells.

Im not sure what you are getting at but I do have alot of comical moments planned. Harambe speaks but the child doesn't the child just takes commands. As you survive more waves you can recruit more children. up to 4 children per 1 harambe. The only issue is that the zookeepers and police will also be attacking the kids.

Could you explain this idea further I'm having trouble visualising your input.

other user said that once every 5 waves enemies stop shooting for a certain amount of time, this break in the action would allow the player to set traps in preparation for the next set of waves

As you survive more waves the enemies become stronger and sometimes change
Reaching round ten triggers the flame unit which is like an officer in armor with a flamethrower. He will mercilessly burn you and the children.

yes this does make sense

youtu.be/YETw1svqy0A
There was a cool fallout 4 mod with him as dogmeat that I found...

just make a gmod game out of it jesus

Did they died?

I've never made a gmod game.

no

>up to 4 children per 1 harambe

instead of focusing on how Harambe died.... why not make a real Harambe simulator, focusing on how he LIVED?

a sandbox game in the jungles of Uganda, where he can become alpha male of his own troop.

focus.... on how he lived.

Harambe never lived in uganda he was born lived and died in a zoo. He never experienced life after captivity.

Thats too long. No one will care about Harambe in 6 months. Your window is closing.