Fucking neighbour kept me up til 3 am playing his shit hip hop music when he's a huge basic white guy

Fucking neighbour kept me up til 3 am playing his shit hip hop music when he's a huge basic white guy.
Need revenge.
Give me inspiration Sup Forums

Poop on his lawn

Why do you have this picture of three shirtless gentlemen on your hd?

shit in front of door, put paper over it, put it on fire, press the bell, run, hide and enjoy.

Too simple, also we're in an apartment block so no lawns.

Shit all over his door lock

>Do not warn
>Record him with your phone
>Call the police
Since you live in an apartment block, ask "neighbors" for help. There must be someone else who hates him for it.

Do you even lift?

Put some rats in his house ... around 10

I was thinking of posting him a box of wasps, but the gf says it's too dangerous as someone might be allergic.

I don't, no. I just googled a pic of some basic white guys.

Burn down his house while he sleeps.

put death metal music max volume at night and go out having some fun
come back home at 3 am, turn off the music and sleeep

I think I'll just go with this. The thing is, I'm not even directly next door to him, and I feel sorry for the apartment that is.

This would alienate all my neighbours against me, and risks escalation, so no go.

Double dubs. Make it happen OP.

Start sucking his dick but stop right before he cums. That will show him, dude.

Make a Grindr profile with his pic. Get faggots to show up at his door..

This shit's too easy.. wtf op.

LOL

No worries. You can still record him legally if you are out of his house. Start taking a video of you going out of his door to get the music on the video and while still recording call the police. Make sure you have multiple recordings with you time-stamping the video.

I know this feel bro.

Same issue. Having the cunt evicted in 2 months. Have also reported him to child services for having prostitutes round, have pending harassment case with cops, have reported him for tax evasion, got him banned from the local bar he loved. Reported his car for no tax/insurance.

Keep on it and cause him as much trouble as possible

Try this OP

But what is it the cops can actually do?

Sue him for it. At first they will warn most likely. Seeing the cops show up on his front door will get the message across. If he continues, sue him.

Shipyourennemisglitter dot com

Blast: Cryptopsy - None so Vile

Does he have a pet dog?

If yes ...Kidnap it.

Just knock on his door and tell him he hearing way to loud music and should turn it down in the evening. If he says fuck you get the cops and the houseowners involved. Just like a normal person.

Move to a better environment, faggot - why are you living with White niggers?

Find the electric meter to his apartment/home. Place an electromagnet near it. It will disrupt the operations of the box. After about a month, the utility will wonder WTF is going on, send a dude out, and they will discover it. He'll get felony charges for evasion. Lulz all around.

This.

Anything else is either juvenile or pure cowardly faggotry.

Just be a fucking adult and talk to the guy. Let him know his music is too loud at night (don't bother calling it shit. won't help) and ask if he's willing to turn it down.

If he says no or becomes belligerent, get the home owners association or the cops involved. If he tries to get revenge on you later, just get the cops involved again. Eventually the fucker will either give up after paying so many fines or he'll wind up in jail. Either way, you win.

Don't be a douche, OP. Be an adult about it.

water his lawn with gasoline and light a match

I'm the neighbour you're fucking talking about you huge pussy.
And I know exactly who you are. You're the skimpy short faggot who always wears crocs yeah cunt it couldnt be anybody else cause the other neighbours i know came and told me to keep it down on my face. You complain about it on an anonymous imageboard fucking beta. You cant even look me in the eye when cross paths
Ima fuck you up bitch boy if i ever find poop outside my door

dubs has spoken, sry op, you dont have any other option

kill him.

Present your butthole to him you faggot snitch OP