Could a sequel to The Mist be done?

Could a sequel to The Mist be done?

With another dimensional opening and new fucked up monsters coming through and attacking people?

A group of people trapped in a mall, one is Muslim, another is Christian, another is mexican, another is a black woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/the-mist-tv-series-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=tnIYPgVuneU
youtube.com/watch?v=qyT43q4-aAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how about a movie where a group of people are stuck in the mist's world instead?

it should be done. People trapped in a building because fucked up shit is happening is the comfiest movies. provided the script isn't written by retards. Are there more movies like these? the thing and hateful eight comes to mind.

Dawn of the Dead mall?

Give me an editted version that cuts out the religious shit and adds 30 minutes of sneaking around getting supplies and characters talking

Recommond some? Need a comfy movie desu

>People trapped in a building because fucked up shit is happening is the comfiest movies.

this is the end

Just wait for the TV show that should be airing on Spike at the end of the year or in early 2017. Takes place in world of the novella but with different characters and situations.

The movie pretty much squashed any chance of a sequel when they showed the mist dissipating and the army fighting back and winning.

the true monsters that would come out this time would be a racist, a misogynist and a republican

DUDE
WEED

>Could a sequel to The Mist be done?
Sure, lots of meaningless asinine sequels get made.

10 cloverfield lane is pretty comfy

slashfilm.com/the-mist-tv-series-2/

I'd love anything more that feels remotely Lovecraftian. Perhaps seeing it from the other side of the portal instead.

its always the christian

they even changed it for this movie, the evil evangelical woman was originally more of a crazy old witch person in the book.

>Skyline

dude u must watch the langoliers

No. We know the U.S Army can beat these guys and burn the mist, the whole cosmic horror vibe is gone. BRAVO DARABONT

You know what happened to Half Life 3 right?

Only for John Goodman and MEW.

The same thing that happened to the final act of Black Mesa?

Mexican are Christians

>catholics
>christian

Nah familia

I want to see this.

>group of scientists activate the machine or whatever released the mist world into ours
>the room/hall they were in gets sucked in mist dimension, and vise versa
>pocket dimension/wormhole kind of deal where the dimensions are sort of overlapped or something
>same setting as in the mist, but this time the building is inside the alien mist dimension

>That spider shop scene
>That one guy who gets acid web in the face
>Just see and hear him gurgling and twitching on the floor as his face is melting off and the spiders begin eating him

Fucking nightmares.

A The Mist 2 directed by Dan Trachtenberg (10 Cloverfield Lane) would be fucking amazing.

>trapped in a mall, one is Muslim, another is Christian, another is mexican, another is a black woman.

you are a hack

dont ever write anything

other guy is great too desu

Why not just adapt the Half-Life series into 2 or 3 movies? It's essentially the same story.

>That fucking song

youtube.com/watch?v=tnIYPgVuneU

I found the movie meh until that ending

maybe make one with an all female cast. girl power!

That ending scrambled my calm for a long time after the movie ended. For months in fact. Fucking ending, man.
I sat during the credits in the theater having up until a few minutes before saying to myself that the movie wasn't all that remarkable and that thankfully everyone would be dead soon so who gives a shit, AND THEN THE BIG REVEAL. I sat there stunned. felt like i lost a friend. Fuck this fucking movie and this fucking music, fuck fuck fuck.

This. It's a short story and could hardly be stretched into two movies

Absolutely. But make it more like DOOM.

Start if off slow paced, but build until all hell breaks loose.

my nigga

The monsters did nothing wrong. They were just being who they are when a bunch of faggot humans pulled them into our dimension.

>Governments doing top secret shit, experimenting with portals

This is my movie fetish. Why can't there be more movies other than The Mist and Event Horizon?

What if we already are in the mist-world and the fog/mist is what makes these creatures visible to us?

Waaaay scarrier before they showed the monsters

youtube.com/watch?v=qyT43q4-aAY

it's essentialy a rip off of the mist story by king....

i've read somewhere that they changed a bit here and there not to get sued but it's very much inspired by the story.....

Hearing all these ideas we might as well push for a half-life adaptation

Half-Life 3 when?