Quipsilver or Quicksilver?

Quipsilver or Quicksilver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/irP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one likes slavs

Quickslav looked better but Quicksilver has better scenes.

I suppose the one with perfect waifu sister.

Sweet dreams are made of this.

>no visual evidence provided

You know I look at the Fox movies and it bugs me how they keep casting progressively younger and younger looking actors. I understand they're often supposed to be really young, but... I don't know. I like it when my heroes actually look like adults. When they actually look, heroic?

Twinksilver

>but... I don't know. I like it when my heroes actually look like adults.

Nothing pleases you guys, so why should they try

>HERP A DERP A 30 YEAR OLD PLAYING A 20 YEAR OLD WTF

Which one is Quipsilver?

>Being mad at opinions

Anti-trump rally is that way, next to reddit

Funny considering right has probably more lines in DOFP than left did

I remember reading a quote from some children's writer, I can't remember who it was, but somebody asked him why all his characters were adults, even though they were kids' books.

His response was basically, "children don't look up to other children, or fantasize about being other children when they grow older".

The reason all the characters in this movie are stronk womyn and teen boys is because the market for comics is almost exclusively made up of teen girls who are too smart for makeup and dresses but not smart enough realise they're still being manipulated by exactly the same marketing executives.

It's convenient for Marvel that Singer has the same tastes as their modern audience, whereas it just wasn't the same case a mere 16 years ago with the first X-Men movie.

Quicksilver actually looked like comics Quicksilver even for a few seconds.

I just have trouble believe that a disgusting used up British chav grows into a Dutch (Danish?) goddess.

>Anti-trump rally is that way, next to reddit

Ticked every box to maintain your Sup Forums credibility I see.

Quickslav has no personality.

x-man Quicksilver is funny, has great fashion and great action scenes.

also x-men quicksilver never would have been killed like a punk bitch like the slav. Your power is going fast you dumb fuck, how can you get hit by fast stuff? his sister is really hot though. I would also want to die with a sister so hot.

quipsilver is all talk all bullets to the chest

quicksilver is a loser manchild that lives with his parents.

You decide.

Quicksilver lives in the basement with his mom.
So Sup Forums can more relatoe to him.
>also x-men quicksilver never would have been killed like a punk bitch like the slav.
Yet he was blasted by a sound bazooka

FoxSilver is 30 tho

>quipslav

reddit

>quicksilver

Sup Forums

I have trouble caring about any of it, I haven't paid to see a capeshit movie since Iron Man 1 and that's not about to change anytime soon.

I will admit I find it pretty funny when I see bushy-bearded hipster lads mouthing off about how hot Sansa Stark is while I can't shake the knowledge that she looks almost 100% identical to Boy George in about 1982.

Again, it all comes back to the fact that most people believe what they're tricked into believing, even down to what they find enjoyable or attractive. It's kinda sad, really.

thatsthejoke.jpg

I like MCU Quicksilver more because Marvel didn't spend a week spamming constant shill threads about him.

Are you telling me X-Men Quicksilver has personality?
He's nothing but a plot device that became a thing because people liked his scene in DOFP, and tried to do the same in Apocalypse.

Yeah but

y'know

heh heh

he's my dad

yeah

*slurp*

I really do hope you are referring to the XMen QS as Quipsilver.

I liked Quickslav

Of what?

I liked both, shame Quickslav had to die because Marvel and Fox probably made a deal.
I mean, it's suspicious how there's no Scarlet Witch in X-Men Apocalypse and she only gets a passing reference in the DOFP Rogue Cut.

Translation: post Lizzie.

Quickslav was ok but Quicksilver was fucking good.

What's up with the nipples?
No bra?

His DOFP scene was good.
As a character there's not too much to him.

>Faster than Quicksilver ever was
>Not an arrogant asshole who is always annoyed by everything and always upset because he sees everything in slowmo
Not really, he didn't look like Quicksilver from the comics, more like one of the Flash, Wally I think.

Quickslav looks better

He's a Jew tho

You must really be bad at following conversations.

Not really, that's only in the comics, and even in the comics he's gypsie, not a slav.

Uhh this.
Isn't X-Men Scarlet Witch a kid anyway?
At least in DOFP.

>Yet he was blasted by a sound bazooka
How do you dodge sound?

There's a line where Quicksilver's mom tells the little girl to go play with her sister, so presumably she is a third child and Scarlet Witch is still Quicksilver's twin.

run faster than it

So it's practically confirmed that both companies reached some agreement regarding the twins.

holy fuck. I used to have a crush on the olsen when i was ten, now they look like meth addicted chimps. this girls titties look like they want to escape her sweater and bounce right into my mouth. what a perfect girl

speed of sound being fast is probably not the issue as much as he has never tried outrunning it before, also it is fucking invisible. can't knock him for this.

I'm so sorry for all those who were waiting for them to turn 18.

It's time

youtubedoubler.com/irP4

>also x-men quicksilver never would have been killed like a punk bitch like the slav
Of course, they boosted his powers to Flash tier, Flash in comics barely goes faster than the speed of sound which is slower than high caliber rounds, Quickslav was more faithful to the source material (both in personality and powerset), xmen Quicksilver was more fun imo.

>Flash in comics barely...
Fuck, meant Quicksilver

Quickass sucked

She really is.

Best MCUfu

I prefer Emily VanCamp, but I totally understand why everyone loves Liz, she's my solid 2nd

Jesus, are her nipples really that perky?

Poor girl got shafted when Cap 3 became Civil War.

Let's be honest here: Prime twins were better than prime Elizabeth. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Prime Ashley was okay, and Prime Mary-Kate looked exactly like Elizabeth.

>not-russian-fast-guy vs run-fast-eat-burger-king-guy

Fuck 'em both.

>Those noses
>Those lips

They both look like fucking niggers.

Fun Fact: Olsen is never seen with a man more than once, they always die from multiple stab wounds. Luckily, she has a billion dollars.

>dying from snu-snu with Elizabeth
Best death.

Elizabeth was the best even when they were kids tbqh.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS.

Quicksilver>>>Flash
Srly.

>

Comicwise? fuck no
Moviewise? undoubtedly

Quicksilver has some of the most fun scenes from any capeshit movie.

Quipsilver got killed off before they could do anything cool with him. They didn't even bring him back in one of those magic healing tubes they established.

Aaron is an awesome actor, but his version was poorly written and directed.... he's just some fast dude who runs around.... Evan's version was awesome, got you super hyped seeing his powers in action.

She's clearly wearing a bra. You can just see her nipples through it. Lack of padding or powerful nipples? You decide.

You mean one.
The one in Apocalypse was awful.

I thought the Apocalypse one was great.

They were trying too hard to one-up the DOFP scene, plus the CGI was fucking horrible unlike in DOFP.

His eyes are so dead lmao

Good you made the correction. I was about to post all the instances of Flash going 100 times the speed of light and outrunning death and the universe.

When the Flash is too powerful it makes comics boring and they have to invent bullshit ways for him to get beaten, so in that way you're kind of right.

Flash hasn't been in a movie yet, has he? He's in Justice League, but I guess Quicksilver will most likely still be better.

You mean Quick-Ass and Ass-Quicker?

Quackspilber

>100 times
23 trillion times the speed of light when he saved 5 million people from a nuke

The MCU Quicksilver was pretty shit, the Fox one has been carrying his movies desu.

Yup, that's the one I was thinking of. Also the attosecond one.

They look like sarah conner.

whats funny is the mistake the writer obviously made was confusing who "slows down" in a time dilation scenario.

>"man" with a hyphen name = cuck master
>neet with super powers

What bothered me is how moving fast allows him to be strong enough to pick people up and carry them with ease under one arm, and the fact that the people he threw into the air didn't snap their damn necks because of the intense change of velocity he would be imparting on them.

What bothers me is that nightcrawler can teleport other people just by touching them.

He teleports by creating a portal around himself that routes him through hell. It stands to reason that he could expand the portal to be large enough to bring those around him with him, and they'd have to hold on or risk falling into hell when they miss the return portal that he makes.

Wouldn't he have to be able to do that though or he wouldn't be able to teleport with his swords or clothes