What's Sup Forums's opinion on this album?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this album?

2 good tracks.
The rest is crap.

tv sitcom music supervisors shouldn't produce funk albums

Good shit. Best song is the last one when he sings like he isn't being stabbed by a naked guy in an alley somewhere.

it was kind of mediocre.
It's weird how over-hyped it is just because it's """left-field""".

AYO WE WUZ KAAANGZ N SHIT NIGGA FUCK DONALD TRUMP N SHIT NIGGER LETS KILL SOM FUCKN HONKEY AYO DINDU NUFFIN FUCK THA POLICE I HAVE BIG DICK NIGGER MUH NIGGERS

thanks for the new teaser kendrick

angry white guys getting triggered by hip hop is the epitome of /mu

>angry white guys getting triggered
no it's whiny white betas who get triggered at the very notion of something slightly non-pc

Has some really stellar tracks (Me & Your Mama SOTY), but at the same it fucking valleys hard

3/5

i dont really see that here, everyone besides the waifu fags is normally mostly okay with non pc type talk

>i dont really see that here
your first week going okay?

Guy who made the stupid "WE WUZ" comment: I actually love this album and hip hop, I literally just want to get some easy (you)'s. But he's right. These """anti-pc""" people get triggered all the time. If someone calls out real racism they're automatically a "cuck" or "SJW" by triggered racists.

@70166459
Your definition of "Real racism" probably isn't actually racist. And just like you, most of their comments are just to get (you)s and get you people worked up.

feel free to show me some examples. maybe i dont see it cause i dont go on bait-y threads and shitposts like this one

It happens all the time. Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge racism aimed at white people but will flip their shit if x artist says or does something against blacks/whoever.
Which goes back to my original statement of Sup Forums is overflowing with lib arts faggots.

How many people who post here actually believe in the whole Sup Forums mindset? Is this whole site just a place where normal people go to pretend to be autistic?

kek
also agreed

Kek how delusion can you be. If some artist Sup Forums likes says something anti-white or liberal they instantly get triggered and make 100 threada about it. Examples: Andrew Johnson Jihads name change or the "Unbearable whiteness of indie" article. You sound like a redditor.

If that person is black, they do not.

but like i said i never see it. a good point though I guess (the refusal to see the racism towards whites, its huge in america). but like you have to admit there's some serious FUCK BLACK PEOPLE MUSIC type shit going on, on this board. the examples they use against the music has barely anything to do with music production etc, but simple arguments like "WE WUZ KANGZ" and shit.

and to project what im saying even harder, i know this is true because every thread made to discuss hiphop/rap becomes a thread about race, and nothing but

nice novel there you fucking cuck

haha okay stay ignorant