At this point in history, is there any reason for an educated man to feel proud of his "nationality"?

At this point in history, is there any reason for an educated man to feel proud of his "nationality"?

t. Mortstein Goldbergwitz

Not when you grow up in a shithole like Mexico.

You now realize the end game.

Obligatory:

>://mises[.]org/library/anatomy-state

no mames, puto malinchista

ni sabes lo que significa esa palabra

CHI

Fuck no, an educated man should understand he is not his ancestors, he is what he chooses to do with the time given to him

Which is why Boondocks is a great show, I think the creator understands this

not if your country isn't leading no

If you're talking about the Olympics, it's just healthy competition and banter (that autists here take too far sometimes)

You just relate to their experience and want to see them do well. Is it a big deal? Not really

A mexican would definitely say this.

fuck off huey

lack of nationalism is the reason Mexico doesn't fucking prosper

you taconiggers just run away from you fatherland rather than fight for your country and confront the problems

also take this to

Your country is your inheritance, if it is something to be proud of then be proud of it, and make the decision to live up to those who came before you. If it's not something to be proud of, then try to change things so your children can feel that pride you didn't get to.

Or you can be a Mexican and move to America and do your best to ruin it because shitting on something great out of envy is easier than working hard to make Mexico something other than a joke.

CA

says senior gonzalez lololol

learn to respect the people who made it possible for you to be alive kid

but heh, if I was mexican I might be saying the same thing

no

the mad trumpniggers are just proving you right if anything

Fascism is back, so yes

depends if you've contributed substantially to your society. If you've done nothing to forge its successes, then no.

I always laugh at dumb people who are also white supremecists, same principle.

the olympics, duh

Being proud of something you do not choose or make is retarded and for retarded people only.

NO

No, Nationalism and Borders are a disease that should be wiped off the face of the earth if we want humanity to progress even further

That's why people who are proud of their parents and siblings are idiots

Considering swedes are gay and gays are all about pride, I'm surprised to hear this coming from you.

in modern times, nationalism makes no sense if you aren't american. other countries have nothing to be proud of. we dominate the earth culturally, economically, and militarily. unprecedented control of the world.

If everybody abandoned nationality and united as one people, would we have planetism instead of nationalism?

>tfw 1st generation CHI
>dont give a shit about memexico, visited a couple times, its a shit
>barely speak spanish
>don't care about american politics, literally could care less who runs this country
>don't care about american sports only soccer
>only watch foreign leagues
What am i

a beaner

If mexican, or course not. cause we all nortenos. except for those awful canadians.

>American or European
>Claiming others to fight for they country
>Sitting in a warm house, never fought a war

Said the cow boy mc cain fag who vote for politicians that bombs other countries

>then say: fight for your country

faggot

>says the guy who straps bombs to his chest and kills innocent people every weekend because he thinks his false prophet overlord who fucked kids and talked to Satan wants him to

Nice Jihad Muhammad. Your frantic typing is really saving the world from le evil Americans

>claiming IS and extremists are the same as people who flee from war

>still sitting in a warm house, watching false propaganda(infowars) and still never fought a war

Seriously, take a strick. You and all right wringers who think the same way.

>Cancer of humanity

cool idea but someone fucked up the flag, that's not britain and russia

>exposing your liberal power level on /spee/

Hush, hush my child :^)

>tfw Egyptian-American

Pretty pleased with my nationalities.

>Russia won WWI

I'm not a "right-winger" you fucking idiot

You criticize Americans for stereotyping and then you do the same shit while thinking you're some superior intellectual. Just because I call out the bullshit of Islam and don't suck refugee cock doesn't make me a Trump supporter or inbred brainwashed hillbilly. The whole system and world is already rotten. You won Mohammed, congratulations. I'll be waiting for the waves of Durka-Durkas to start decapitating Christians with the support of the world. I ain't even mad. The world is so brainwashed with propaganda to get people riled up and can't see straight. The liberal brainwashing is the winner that will eventually overtake the world though

they had a better impact than usa
do your schools actually teach you that you won us WW2, or is it just yanks memeing online?

Russia got dismantled in WWI, Nigel.

>they had a better impact than usa

No, they absolutely didn't. The eastern front was a completely irrelevant slaughter of Russians

t. Sholo Jewelstein

Of course I'm proud of my fucking nationality and heritage.

World War 1 was Russia getting their shit pushed in and being dropping like flies. Read a fucking book

i never said that they came out alright after the war, it's well known that them getting wrekt was the downfall of the russian empire and the rise of the USSR, but their input on the eastern front was enough to stretch the german supplies and stop them dominating europe early, even if it was more of a human sacrifice than a battle
american's weren't needed in WW1 and only sped up the victory rather than decided it, therefore they had less of an impact on the victory of WW1 than russia

Not a single person on Sup Forums has contributed anything of worth to their country including myself, a combat veteran

Yes. My nationality is representative of my general values. The minute that those values become warped, however, I no longer feel "proud" of my nationality.

I guess if being subjected to mustard gas without masks and not having guns and ammo is the goal then Russia did a great job.

US gets credit because they gave the west a shot in the arm that got them over the hump. They certainly played in an important, yet brief role in the war. We're taught this

>jewification level: 100%

Underrated post.

No globalists are truly globalists

All they want is to diminish western culture and force other cultures on it

Depends on whether or not it's a a shit nationality

while their troops were being subjected to the mustard gas and slaughtered by troops it meant less against the allies on the west who pushed forward to stop it at the source
it's like in films when one of the characters dies to serve as a distraction to let the others pass through safely, whereas the americans held back trying to negotiate with either force before it was a given which side would win and then suddenly decided that they were on ours all along
the 'shot in the arm' was not needed as the war would have been won with or without your input, therefore as I said in my original point, Russia had a better impact in winning WW1 than the US

>The Russians were back to back world war champions
>The Russian Empire was literally destroyed

"i-i never said they came out alright"

You are happy when people similar to you are happy

I prefer an Argentine athlete winning than someone from the USA

if you class russians as both the russian empire and USSR then yes, the british and russians were instrumental to the world war victories, a lot more than the US

That sounds like you have nothing else to be proud of, also

>being proud of being Croatian

I know, I'm just giving Russia shit for being a joke of a country during that time. Yeah, they obviously had more impact because they were involved in the war longer. They did a terrible job though. We had more impact PER CAPITA

America is shit at war. You're like the rich kid at school who's parents buy them all the new toys but are just an insufferable cunt about it, and have never participated in a real fight despite professing to be a hard man. Meanwhile all the other European countries who have had more wars than you have years of history laugh behind your back.

kek memes always win, at least we had a good debate before janny deleted the thread
if it makes you feel any better i'm sure we'll wreck russia side by side in WW3, or get wrecked trying x

The US would have decided the winner. Luckily for you guys, the Germans thought allying with Mexico against the US was a good idea and got punished for it.

Which Russian flag then should have been on that shirt?

The US supplied both the USSR and the UK with huge amounts of aid. The USSR would have suffered far more than the already ridiculous casualties it suffered without it. Would they have lost without it? We'll never know, but it was substantial.

Let's put it this way. The US did not singlehandedly win WWII, but WWII could not have been won without the US.