People who commit suicide and people who complain about being suicidal/depressed

People who commit suicide and people who complain about being suicidal/depressed

autistics

What about people who commit suicide and THEN complain about being suicidal?

Life loving faggots.

Ancaps

people who want control over other peoples lives

Cunts who don't understand mental illness and do more damage to people who suffer it by acting like they're faking.

OP.

Fucking faggot.

Myself.

Yep some people ARE actually depressed and need help but 80% of faggots say they're depressed cos their girlfriend dumped them or their grandad died. That's grief, sadness, not depression.

this. ancaps and hardcore libertarians are just as retarded and cringeworthy as the teenage communists found in tons of high schools and universities.
also, this. people with no discernible knowledge of medicine/biochemistry who go on and on about inane bullshit should be publicly mocked like chemtrail faggots and the hippies that are terrified of GMO's

People who Vape
Nazi Inbreed Pricks (Basically Sup Forums)
Pony Fags
'Feminie Penis' People (You're Gay, just admit it)

whites who like nonwhites on any level

Attractive people who are overly self conscious

people who pronounce foods like parmesan with an italian accent despite not being italian

so people calling things the right way? you must hate me because i call you a faggot.

Every fucking person in my high school.

This dirty coward who keeps sending gross text to my wife. If anyone can rate his book and give it a 1 star it would really help my revenge along.

niggers

You'd hate me then!

Proof me

HUMANS

Misanthropes. I do understand a need to hate humanity, and when you're a real misanthrope I don´t really care. What I cannot stand are those whinny bitches with a superiority complex who hate humanity because that way they feel they are not a part of it and therefore feel special, or just hating because they think it makes them seem "deep" or "cool". To me, any misanthrope who doesn´t just kill himself in order to "eliminate one more human" seems like a complete hypocrite to me.

We deleted the text and blocked him. I understand your need for proof but I can't provide it.

Unrelated
Can someone on this board link me to a post on North Korea on the slash news board?
I would, but Sup Forums is barred from the Wi-Fi I'm using. Ironically, if you get to a post, you can stay on it.

mostly vapers and the elderly, also niggers and all women except for when I'm sexing them, which is never

just search google for 2girls1cup, thats all you could ever hope to know about nkorea

You.

Anyone with an iq below 130. Fucking idiots. I despise stupid people. And to me you're all stupid. Every last one of you.

Smokers and vapers.

Jennifer Lawrence and the people who insta-jizz from her nudes.

They're not that great. She's not that great. They just riled themselves into a tizz so much they only wanted nudes cause they couldn't have them. Now they got them and they're forcing themselves to insist they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

'and i am the smartest of all the greeks because i know that i know nothing'

oh poor little user, arrogance is a dangerous thing, thats why you have so few friends. but dont worry, you can always kill yourself :)

I really hate rich Asian kids who spend their parents money like its going out of style. Ruin the economy in your own damn countries.

i really hate fat people. i think its despicable to let yourself go that much, and its not even like all of the sudden 'oh shit i just got fat' it has to happen for a while like for a few years. Who doesn't monitor their weight/health? its just irresponsible. Not to mention the restrictions that being fat causes (ie: being unfit, smelling, always a tight squeeze sitting down) The ridicule you'll face from society, and the insane amount of health risks that occur. I always look at a fatty and think, it reflects some aspect of their personality, that they're glutinous and have very little self control, just in order to get to that point in their life. And they're also weak and pathetic for not wanting/being able to change. I wish healthcare was not so entangled with the government so when they have health complications (and they will, its not an if, its just a matter of when) it doesnt come out of tax payer money. Fucking hate the idea that some of my taxes go to keeping a ham planet alive

Elitists

Bad drivers

Numales

Bad drunks

Pro Athletes

Kys comie shits, we should all be free and amoral

Americans and russians, worst gringos ever

You don't like freedom? Fucking commie

pokemon go'ers, american voters, people that reply to those threads where supposedly your mother dies. OP.

Feminists/SJWs
Idiot Motorists
Cyclists on the Road
Political Nutjobs
Minorities

White people that have bought in to the whole "I should feel bad for being white" mentality

Should shoot them

>people who complain about being depressed
I hope you at least recognise the difference between 'complaining' and actually speaking about the issue. One of the hardest things for a depressed person to do is talk about it (which is usually one of the ways you can tell whether someone is or isn't depressed, the more they speak about it the less likely it is that they are). Stigmatising discussion about it leads to people who need help feeling like they are not able to get it because they don't want to be a burden.

I hate 2 things... people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch

people who feel they have to tell me who they hate.

anyone who uses Sup Forums

i know only ONE true white guy here in tampa bay. every else i know is light skinned hispanic.

biggest POS i have probably ever met. will judge ALL white people based on his merits and action.

last shitty thing i remember him doing..disappearing after fronting him half an oz. before that he literally got violent with some other kid HE fronted a twenty to. what a fucking hypocryte. now he is too cowardly to show his face around my home but still has the nerve to ask my younger bro and others to hang out.

WHITES ARE PUSSIES AND ASSHOLES WHO THINK IF THEY READ the secret THAT THEYLL MAKE ALL THERE PROBLEMS GO AWAY.

they should feel bad. for being SO DUMB.

Narrow-minded people
People who call me "nigga"

Visited America for 6 months, lifestyle was infinitely better and was surrounded by people who thought it was hard.

Americans, you're ungrateful and I'm jealous.

what about nig-nog, nigguh, nucca, ect

who are these people that said it was hard? you can literally live here and have big gov pay for EVERYTHING.

I've never been called any of that, I'm no nigger

fags
sjw
ppl who approve race mixing
gypsies
cyclists

so you're NOT black? and you still get mad when someone calls you a nigga? man quit playing.

Sjw's, hippies, every special interest group, politicians, celebrities and athletes, niggers, and every person who wants a job and a check but doesnt want to work.

I agree, 140 here, happy with it.

darn i though we could be hater buds, but there i am right at the end of your sentence.

Do my trips apply to

It's all good, as long as you don't work with me.

>LGBT (Escpecially Trans"Genders")
>People who cut themselves
>People that claim they have depression or any mental issue without clinical proof
>BLM
>Feminists
Many other things but can't be fooked

B-but user. IQ doesn't mean jack shit.

Loud older bitches who sit and groups of other like minded loud older bitches who cackle the whole time.

James Corden

white girls that date niggers
half nigger people

lol i hope we don't end up on the same space station one day;

Fat people

Eh you never know, but if your hates are similar to mine, I wouldn't mind too much picking up a little slack, I'm used to it. I actually used to work on a submarine, so a space station doesn't sound too bad to me.

Weeaboos

How's that edgy?

Vegans, cam girls, blm supporters

>Basing all people of a race literally off of one person
Kek
Ignorant people like you should die

I fucking hate your guts newfag.
He thinks he's cool by calling 99% of Sup Forums edgy.

hah, I got it!

What's wrong with pokemon go? It's gotten tons of people outside. And what is wrong with voting besides the system being fucked?

Any motorcyclist who blasts their shitty music because they can't hear it over their obnoxiously loud transportation. Also anyone who blasts music in a car with the windows down. These people usually listen to rap, country, or metal

People who don't put away their shopping carts away and just leave it in the open spot next to them when the cart corral is literally 20 ft away.

Hillary Clinton supporters
Trump supporters
Furries/loli/bronies
Traps who think they have a pussy.
Sjw
Femnazi's
The BLM
People who put fruit on pizza.
Niggers
Pedo's
Latin American video game players
tweekers

i think you misread what i typed there. nothing about the game, just it's people. same goes for the latter of my previous post, i hate american voters NOT voting.

This

Wait do you actually hate real autistic people? Damn dude.

are you both white? do you not like reverse racism?

Careful you might cut yourself on the edges.

FUCK YOU
PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA MASTER RACE

Not all niggers are black.

No, it's fucking disgusting

People who shop at Walmart or Best Buy before supporting a local businesses and maintaining their communities. Seriously FUCK YOU. YOU'RE FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

People who are militantly anti-piracy. Eat shit, I'll download what I like and your mean words won't stop me.

although whites would have you believe otherwise;

>muh edgy

Retard.

Hurrrr >muh edgy

Good description

Underage banned get the fuck out of here you cunt

Are you white?

Everyone, but in particular fat people, down, japanfags, and this fucking generation

PEOPLE WHO DON'T WATCH WORLD PEACE FRIDAYS 12:15 EST ON ADULTSWIM

Nigger moment

>fags
>cyclists
No need to repeat yourself, user, we got you.

if you go back a couple posts you would see that i am clearly not white.

Wait am I a cyclist if I just own a bike and ride it around for fun occasionally? Like when hanging with bros. It's cool to have one bike, have a conversation, and trade off. I don't own those gay sunglasses I swear.