Remember these are professional actors

top kek

Are those real?
I've always thought it was trashy when people wear t shirts with curse words on them.

that's fine, they put a hashtag so it's not too offensive

What is this? Why would you identify with a comic book company like it's Ford vs Chevy?

Has Warner Bros. marketing not updated their teenager research since the 1990s? I mean holy kek, are they really trying this hard to appeal to edgy shitbags?

mom is gonna freak

>this thread

>hashtag
fucking millenials

this is just " JUST".

>Actors are paid to wear t shirts to pro ote the films they star in
This is news to you...?

Are you over 35 or under 16?
If no, GUESS WHAT YOU ARE?

They are wearing a t-shirt which has name of rival company.

Top Kekirikku . dckeks still defend this

One thing is promoting your movie, another different is shitting on others.

Doesn't matter though, it's fake.

Yes Fuck Marvel for producing quality (mostly) movies. They're making it hard on DC.

Do you think they look fake

I never said *I* wasn't a millenial. But *I* would never call a fucking pound sign a hashtag.

there has never been a literal 110% fake thing as fake as OP's image.

The print on Ben's shirt overlaps the shadow from his head

>there has never been a literal 110% fake thing as fake as OP's image.

Joan Crawford's face?

This is worse than Star Wars posters with the dick symbolism.

girls one look pretty real to me

>and not even one of them is feeling confident in wearing it. (Especially Affleck)

There's also the one written in Jason Momoa's Aquaman poster wasn't it ? The one with "Unite the seven" written on it

This is a pouind sign you dumb cunt £
This is a Hash #
All the t shirts have the hash not the pouind sign.
Dumb fucking millennial. Because being between 17-34 is apparently a god damned insult from a cunt who can't identify simple icons.

are they trying to lose this retarded company war?
who the fuck insults the audience they want to get?

>brand loyalty
>comic book brand loyalty
>comic book brand loyalty by celebrities
can't wake up, pls be a shop

?

Meanwhile no marvel actors talk shit about DC

Google "american pound sign" you britbong/shitskin/whatever you are.

>marvel actors talk smack about DC in interview

"omg such KEK"

>DC actors wear the lowest effort t-shirts bc they don't take capeshit rivalry seriously, while giving a little wink to the fans and potentially entertaining their little kids.

"hurr look at them trying SO hard guys"

marvelfags spend their whole day analysing every move of DC actors, and they're supposed to be the lame ones? you pathetic fucking autists

Is anybody really dumb enough to believe that these actors would piss off the biggest show in town?

Nigga, please. Margot Robbie has been pushing for the Carol Danvers role for over a year.

FU#K BIG GUYS

Fake as shit

The quinn chick
Peofessional actor

Nice joke

Why would telephones need to express a Pound sign?

Meeting adjourned.

Henry is too classy to wear that kind of shirt.

Wow DC real mature >_>

>quoting posts that don't even talk about the op pic

dummy

HOLYSHIT marvelcucks BTFO

Remember a professional Marveldrone went through all this trouble to make these

Dat Gap... Hnnnngggghhhh...

No actor would ever wear that shit.

Boycotting a company that could hire you in the future is retarded.

We're talking millions of dollars here, not chik-fil-a manager positions.

I hate it when you dumb little shit don't take the time to read a thread before you respond.

Stupid fucking euro.

When you fags say "boot" or "trolly" We don't correct you. The # is also called a pound sign in the US (in addition to being called a hashtag. Newsflash Retardo Montalban, we have different terms for words.

>I never said *I* wasn't a millenial. But *I* would never call a fucking pound sign a hashtag.

Cool you fucking pedantic dork. You're like soo old school. Language changes, like it or not you pile of sticks.

Dont act fucking retarded. You know what it means.

Thing is the pound button was called the hash button where I grew up, hell that's what it was in the 90s and late 80s, I assume it was the same before I was born.

Do I need to teach you some respect?

mmm looking at her sexy shorts her sexy pusy so tight pressed against them i bet it feels good for her mmm i want to sniff them and her so good

>MARVEL BTFO

Because the octothorpe was invented in America. Originally there was an "lb" with a vertical line through it so you didn't confuse the l for a 1. It turned into # from that. That's why it's called a pound sign, because metrics is for faggots.

holy fuck!

could this be the final nail in the coffin for marvel?

Are you Turkush by any chance?

>I've always thought it was trashy when people wear t shirts with curse words on them.
Nothing trashier than a closed homosexual wearing a tatoo

Why would you correct someone when they are the ones saying it right? You americans didn't invent english, the english did.

Aged like a fine wine.

They're photoshopped you literal retards.

>that bruise on her knee
you just know

I don't think so user

>surprised someone with a great jawline and years of riches from movies still looks good
The jawline is everything though, even if your skin looks rough from a tough job and little money for skincare, a great jawline just makes you look like a fucking warrior. A weak jawline and tough skin/wrinkles makes you look like a turkey or a vagina

I remember those but they said Avatar instead.

this man is a JUST/UNJUST yo-yo

i would buy that batman shirt

Why would you identify with Ford or Chevy?

Geez, Ben is a beast.

Because Harrison Ford and Chevy Chase deserve respect.

Its beautiful, even the actors are DCucks

I want to fuck that fridge

No shit dumb ass, which is why I said we have different terms for words. If you say boot of a car I'm not going to get all upset and say "it's called a trunk your moron" because I realize there are different terms for words in the English speaking cultures. And I'd be the one who looked like an idiot when someone pointed out that Boot does mean trunk in Euro English.

Basically Euros need to stop being so sensitive. Seriously they're constantly calling Americans babies when most Brits have sand in their cunts all the time.

which of the four?

Jesus christ this country is so culturally bankrupt.

>DC
>movies made for edgelords

kek

Why she tie her shirt up high like that? Is it so ppl can look in her crouch?

I wish I could grow a beard

Wow, they seem pretty desperate

They should finally bring out the big guns and do a capeflick about an actual super hero like Bill Wilson

>you just know that someone has sex!

oh wow! stop the presses!

fucking retard

Remember when Marve actors were professional actors? Yeah me neither, because they never were lel

hahahaha you got em man good one oh jeez

Must be awful.

>grown men giving a shit about Marvel v. DC

>retards unironically believe ops pic is real
Maybe reddit is better after all.

It's something women do for no reason udually after rinning or wor king out.

My hypothesis is that they need to air the pussy after hard work.

mmm she should air her pusy by taking of those short shorts and walking around bottomless
yum!

It's fake you dumb fuck