Do you follow any Sup Forums related youtube channels? besides the obvious fantano

do you follow any Sup Forums related youtube channels? besides the obvious fantano.
youtube.com/channel/UCeW6D_8Kfg--l5eLqGoEHwg - fantano's successor
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective - le burzum murder man's channel
youtube.com/channel/UC-bcMHozenGHM1uEgxG8rMg/videos - guitarist for the gerogerigegege, now he reviews food, shoes, and guitars & guitar accessories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRYhCg0DHloE9gn-PAiAYNg
youtube.com/channel/UC-bcMHozenGHM1uEgxG8rMg/videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNylmjSqT6s1cS_L0X0kLV51M9QcvTmhJ
youtube.com/watch?v=QbiZnqiCUL0
youtube.com/user/dereckvon
youtube.com/watch?v=4X7qgBVnMfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no because honestly speaking music youtubers are awful. Fantano is the only one who is even remotely decent, that's how bad they are.

youtube.com/channel/UCRYhCg0DHloE9gn-PAiAYNg
this guy is pretty good

was just about to link this boyo, found his channel through this board

Gerogerigegege is a comfy channel, still don't know his name

Oliver is my nigga

I appreciate the dude for being a Sup Forumsgoer who has good production videos, but he literally just talks about a bunch of obvious entry level shit and sub Sup Forumscore. Like quality wise his videos are good, but the actual content is just worthless.

to be fair most of his videos are made to people who are just getting into music
I still like his videos even if I know most of the stuff he talks about

>youtube.com/channel/UC-bcMHozenGHM1uEgxG8rMg/videos - guitarist for the gerogerigegege, now he reviews food, shoes, and guitars & guitar accessories
damn this is awesome thanks user

Nardwuar
Amoeba for What's in my bag

Oh I get that. I mean I appreciate the hell out of his channel for what it is, it's just for me it's not really useful. Also his personality is kinda boring. I mean I don't want them to be meme tier, but I like youtubers who have at least a tiny bit of quirkiness to them (not too much though).

Cosequence of Sound has a good series where they classic albums youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNylmjSqT6s1cS_L0X0kLV51M9QcvTmhJ

infidelamsterdam

vinylrewind

that old black guy who likes shoegaze

that guy is patrician af
someone link his channel

his name is hironao komaki

Mike C-Town because he's a nigger without nigger taste

he still has shit taste and is always annoying when fantano has him on

mac demarco's channel
he doesn't upload a lot but when he does it's patrician
youtube.com/watch?v=QbiZnqiCUL0

found him
youtube.com/user/dereckvon

>guitarist for the gerogerigegege, now he reviews food, shoes, and guitars & guitar accessories

whaat. I must not be too familiar with these guys then? I thought it was just two dudes?

This guy has a huge Residents Collection. Dereckvon is awesome, even his videos are a little boring sometimes simply out of the virtue of him not being really into editing and putting artificial energy into his videos.
Can't really say that's a fault though.

nice
his videos are comfy

YouTube.com/deadmau5

>youtube.com/channel/UC-bcMHozenGHM1uEgxG8rMg/videos - guitarist for the gerogerigegege, now he reviews food, shoes, and guitars & guitar accessories
Very nice man

hi joel

Ron senpai

This guy reminds me so much of my cousin

only Sup Forumstuber i like, love this guy

Everyone knows Feefo is the true partrician of Dead End Hip Hop.

this is true

Based Adam Neely. Always interesting to watch/listen to his videos, even if most of the information goes over my head.

same. plus crate diggers. that's all i need.

This nigga right here

Love this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=4X7qgBVnMfY

Adam Neely is pretty good

Doesn't the Xathsur guy have a youtube channel?

>Fantano is the only one who is even remotely decent, that's how bad they are.
RedLetterMedia and PilotRedSun are good channels.

>inb4 RedditLetterMedia and PilotRedditSun

hi joel

does RLM do music stuff? i only know them from ebin Sup Forums memes.