So me and my friend had a great idea: an acid ship!

So me and my friend had a great idea: an acid ship!

Have it in international waters
Have a lab in it in which to produce LSD
Have rooms specifically for taking the acid, thus making sure noone can take acid off the ship
Have many fun rooms and outside areas to trip in

No laws will be broken. I've read that a ship does have the laws of the nation it was registered in, so to get around that, buy a small island, for rather cheap, declare independence and register your ship there. Only move it in international waters and have rich people legally doing acid on it

It would be pure genius
But it's not possible

Why buy the small island? Take it by force.

>Buy a small island
>Declare independence

If you make your own country you can make acid legal so why not just do it on the island?

>declare independence
Like the country who owns the territory will let you. Also, if you have an independent island woth its own laws,why buy the ship? You fucking turd nugget

Now that's achievable

The plan unravels

ACID IS LEGAL IN MY HOUSE

A tab of acid costs $5 at most. Why do you think people are going to pay significantly more to head out to international waters to sit in a room on a boat and trip? This will not be profitable.

Why is the ultimate neoliberal fantasy to become a regressed pleasure baby living in their own isolated mind universe

Yea, and you could call it the Crystal Ship.

Do it user, I'll join and help. The island idea is also good, from there we can start a fleet of acid ships.

>Somehow amass small militia needed to take an island.
>Land on the island, only police force and small army base there to defend from attack.
>Somehow defeat them, slaughter anyone that surrenders.
>Declare independence, no other nations see as you a proper nation.
>Rumours of mistreatment of local populace appear. UN demands you return the island to original owners.
>You refuse and block yourself from the outside world like North Korea
>Two hundred years from now, people recognise you as a proper nation.
>America nukes you.

There's probably no acid on the island anyway

Seems like this person would have money since OP talks about buying a small island. I don't think it's about profit; it's about the fun and peaceful mind that no one will come in with a badge. Just enjoy the high as much as you want and enjoy life.
Guess after you win the lottery or something?

Why do people normally pay out loads of money to go on cruises? With this you'll be able to do acid and have a bit more fun.

They are either incapable of achievement or don't want it. They just want to sit around and be entertained and shove cheetos in their mouths and drop drugs, all provided by your work of course. To them 'freedom' is being free from material needs and the need to provide for your own existence.

There is already a cruise line called crystal

And as soon as you do, someone like me will come along to kill you all and take all of your LSD/valuables, because, you know, international waters... Only to discover that somali pirates are ALSO not retarded, and got there before me. Sorry

I'm a machinist dipshit. I make decent money, and pay for my own habits. Until you actually are paying my bills and mortgage, then what I do is none of your concern.

Yeah that right there is a textbook example of a "highdea" bro. Everything looks great when you are laying back staring at the ceiling through a thick lot haze. But reality is a cruel mistress.

A boat with a mobile drug lab would attract pirates. And guess what, nobody will come to your air if you get attacked. Know why? Because you are in international waters.

Also, when you port to refuel and resupply, don't you think the coast guard/customs of whatever country will get suspicious as you load gallons of drug materials on board?

And what, when someone calls overboard or dies, you just gonna leave them behind?

Hate to be a buzz kill but that is one retarded idea dude.

It's a Doors song dude.

That's... what I said... scroll up a bit... try an keep up friend