What would you do to this slut Sup Forums? Anons post pics and other anons say what they'd do to them

What would you do to this slut Sup Forums? Anons post pics and other anons say what they'd do to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video11238561/teenie_bitch_dances_for_her_boyfriend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fart on her face

ASS PHAT

OP here. Be brutal, tell me everything youd do to this latina whore

keep cumming on her face until fully covered

what would you do to her? fuck her rough for more

Id put a bag over her head, shove her down onto the dirt, rip her top and her panties/pants off and fuck her raw and watch her tits bounce. Then id tittyfuck her and make her suck my dick so she could taste her own cum

Wreck her

Wwyd ex

tie her wrists to her ankles, stuff her panties into her mouth and fuck that ass raw. pull out and jam my shit covered cock into her face cumming over her face and hair

drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

Tell me what youd do to this bitch

I ain't doin this for free pals, reply for reply keeps it fresh

Moar

not into bestiality

Id get shit faced drunk and pitty fuck thag cow slut. Il queeze her big tits and cum inside that landwhale

What would you do to my sister?

I'd rip off her bikini in public and force her to strut those tits for all to see. Then imma take her in a bathroom and fuck her blind

nice

Wreck these sisters.

What would be the dirtiest way youd fuck this little slut?

What would you do?

Tell me how youd fuck this whore

Take her out to dinner and treat her nicely

xvideos.com/video11238561/teenie_bitch_dances_for_her_boyfriend

I should take a few tips from you

Id fuck her so hard she would regret waking up that morning

Do you have any pics of her mom?

Her mom is hot, typical braless I'm-too-cool Austin hot.

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

first of all her cute eyes must be full of tears and horror when ill shove my cock in her through. holding her by the hair and pounding her humanity away..

this slut?

would u fuck my lady?

Push her Face into the sand as I fuck her ass
Bury her body but leave her head out so she can suck me off
Charge people to get blowjobs

With u watching? Yes :v

What would you do to her?

Might wanna try getting laid sometime, sport.

Tie the slut to a table, and have the horrified bitch in the background be forced to suck her big tits and lick her pussy.Then slap and twist her titties, making them bounce for the amusement of all the guests. Finish with a massive gang bang using all her holes, cumming on her face, in her cunt, and up her ass.

Would anybody use this big titted teacher who acts like a fucking whore?

more

Tie her up in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I put an add on Craigslist advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. I allow two at a time but they eventually over power me and all get her at the same time. Theybravishbher body and leave her covered in cum and a broken soul. She is forever changed and is now a slut for life

Use my big sister

she aussie? any more?

You know her?

I would jam her two fingers up her own asshole, and use her own phone to record her finger banging her brown eye. After it's stretched out, lube up my wrist and fist her ass to the forearm. Use her butthole to hold my beer while I face fuck her and cover her face in spunk.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

how about this bitch?

poor jayee, what else would you do?

Use her for nude pic

Jayee being the cumdumpster whore that she is can't get enough sperm from one guy, so she is sold to a drug dealer who keeps her naked in his basement to serve all his crack addict clients. To get their business her allows them to live out all their sickest most perverted fantasies. She licks ass, drinks piss and cum, gets huge objects inserted up her holes, and pretty much lives all hours of the day being fucked and absorbing cum from strangers

there goes her road to stardom

Samefag

Buy her some diner kek

My sister

I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

how about valentina the fuckpig?