Hello Sup Forums. I just lost my education and with that all contact with one of my best friends...

Hello Sup Forums. I just lost my education and with that all contact with one of my best friends. Could you guys please tell me some funny or heart-warming stories to cheer me up?

you just failed at life bro

ouch

How did you manage that?

I might have some stories somewhere, but I would like to hear yours first

Same, I was going to college never finished while living with a girl for 6 years, we were in love and I fucked it all up this was a few months back but I was working a whole lot and doing a lot of drugs made a bad decision and flirted with a girl at work needless to say my now ex gf found out and had lost trust in me and she was my best friend... I loved her and still love her... I miss her so much... I made a home with her that I'll never be able to return to... I miss my home I miss my life I miss her I want so badly to tell her how much I've changed and how sorry I am for fucking her over and I want another chance so bad.. I know I don't deserve one though... I tried needle drugs for the first time after we split... I'm clean now and quite a different person..ugh I just want to die.. Everyday I wish i didn't wake up.... But OP you aren't alone and I haven't even met you but I care for you... Get back in school ... Try to reconnect with your friend bro.. If not make new ones.. You're gonna make
It

Also I'd like to hear ur story

Also sorry for the long story I just don't want to be alone and I figure you didn't either

I have a story, might be funny to some
you down ?

OP here. I failed four tests last year, the last one by one wrong answer. The maximum is three, so today I had a talk with one of the big shots of the school. She said there was no way, so now I lost the best class ever (the first one I've ever seen without assholes), even though I had only one friend there, and he lives too far away to visit him, as I have no way of crossing larger distances...

Yes please, thanks Sup Forumsro

What the fuck, I can't believe that actually made me smirk

lol I passed, suck it OP! should've studied m8

1/2
I got a story. Happened not that long ago too.
>no money but wanna go out anyway
>fuck it circus time, do flips for spending cash
>go to favorite local bar
>get there order my usual rum and coke
>as I'm drinking it older lady starts talking to me
>she's at the stage of going woooo! And complaining about things being that liquored
>side hugs me a lot kisses my cheek.
>now after my drinks done dance with people and the older lady who was hugging on me
>now as I'm taking a break stomach starts to hurt a bit but blow it off I'm having fun man
>get second drink dude bought me (watched it made and everything so no drugs tonight)
>Pain is now fading in an out for the last couple of hours
>Decide I need food
>vending machines right there
> get small bag of chips, doesn't really help
> still in pain bar is closing it's 2:30-ish now
>older lady gets ride home (damn it )
>start long painful walk home .
>get down the road about 20 feet need to sit
>move another 5 need to stop again
> move about 2-3 more stop again
> I am now laying on the side walk stomach at war with itself
>didn't notice two cop cars in parking lot
>"sir are you alright ?"
>I look up see part of the car’s hood and his uniform
>'fuck , drunk tank it is' I thought
> I explain to him whats going on after a few words he decides an ambulance is called .
> Get checked by the drivers decide to go to hospital because although no immediate signs of anything still in immense pain.
>now before I even interacted with the cops my dad called me to say the door's unlocked for me when I get home so here I am going into town at around 3 am
>so I text his phone saying what's going on
while in the ambulance
>get to hospital finish checking in
>sit for a while a few hours I think actually starting to feel better
>See doctor I'm fine I leave.
>flip for bus ticket because the wallet's on empty
>on bus text dad saying on way home

Congrats for getting out of third grade after 17 years, fag

2/2
>It's like 6:30 ish closer to seven when I texted
> It's seven am ish round this time I'm on my street
>moms usually up around this time
>get ready for either mom exploding at me for being out all night or ninja my way back in
> try the door not locked sweet
>silently locked door
> took off shoes put them in room
>found dads phone in basement
> all texts and evidence of them deleted
> cut off wrist band hospital gives hide in the trash can pushing it in there to hide it.
> wash hands
>roll cig
> get glass of water
> smoke, drink, go to bed at about 8 am wake up at 12:30 fall back asleep
> wake up around 4 p.m.
>mfw they just think it's my usual lazyness
>mfw I actually MI6'D my ass into the house and got away with it all

I dont get how people fail tests.
Did you not study, or are you just not that smart? If it is the latter, just go learn a trade or get some factory job and make new friends, i dont get the sadness

Everything will be fine! I had the exact same thing happen to me, you just gotta pull through it. I'm sure you can find other ways to finish your education as for the friend, its not hard to keep in touch with people these days. Wishing you all the luck!!

I thought you had cancer or something, you got me m8

nah just some severe gas or some shit don't know what the hell it was

I can't finish it, that's my point. I didn't pass, so basically my study has ended.

What do you mean, you cant finish? Thats retarded

I'm sure the university or college ur at will gladly accept more money

The whole idea of a higher education is passing or failing. I failed, so I can't continue.
>inb4 OP is dumb
About 50% of all students won't pass the first year

This isn't 'murica

But you can still go. You just have to retake your failed classes to stabalize your grade. Op they are pulling your leg

Oh, that makes sense
Hahaha
Well, chalk one up to the pay to win system i guess

That's what I tried, but you can't do that if you've failed more than three tests...

I didnt know you weren't american

And that's why American educations aren't as good as European ones. I'd never fail an American test.

Don't have to be a dick about it.

Lol
Ok bud.

Then again, it's not an illogical assumption, as most Sup Forumstards are Americans. I usually assume the same. Often makes things a lot easier.

You're starting to sound stuck up and I wanted to help but you're being an asshole with your belittling

Sorry, didn't mean it like that

No problem, so can you get into a different school maybe? Or another program/ course? I dono how education system works over there.

See

Bait.

I'm trying, but my problem is that I'll have to start over and I won't see my friend anymore.

My girl broke up with me after I had bought her a ring. I ride my motorcycle everyday now recklessly hoping a car will not notice me and merge into me while I'm speeding.

Friendship works two ways.. Is he not interested in trying to see you? Can't you just keep in contact over the phone and make more friends? Sometimes friends split up and go do their own life shit.. That's part of life. Unfortunately.

That's rough man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.

>I just lost my education
What? your memories reverted to the point when you had no education?

We both don't have a car or a license, and as for the phone contact... well... It's there, but with all but one of my school friends the contact just stopped once we stopped seeing each other. I'm afraid the same will happen here.

Do your best not to let the contact stop.

At least you have known love... Wish I could say the same. Still, I hope life gets better for you.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. I have everything man could want. Money, a car, motorcycle, a great job, I'm going to school also. I just felt like I've lost a best friend. It's more so the dreams I have of her that kill me. I had 3 last night. Now I'm sitting on my porch drinking coffee smoking. Shits rough

You'll find love some day, and when you do don't fuck it up.

I try, but somehow people seem to lose interest in me quickly...

Thanks for the sound advice XD

Yeah no problem, I wrote the story above, the long ass one... Anyway, the nights you have dreams really fuck with you I know those all too well.. I'm I'm the same boat almost as you... Maybe you can get her back though? Doesn't sound as if you fucked up like I did... My ex won't even talk to me... I can't get my stuff back and I can't even see our pet cat we treat that cat like a daughter I still love her and the cat... I miss my home.

One of my best friends hasn't had a girl friend and he's 22. He's an awesome guy. But I look at him and sometimes and wish I could feel that bliss of not having that underline pain of past heart break. I know it builds character and molds you into a better person. But damn man it hurts. You'll find love someday to man. I will tell you this. It's one of the best feelings you can experience. I've had multiple girl friends but my last one I connected to on a mental and spiritual level. That's what fucked me

Aye no problem lol

fuck you

Don't get me wrong here. I, too, have loved a girl, but only moments before I wanted to ask her out, I found out she was a lesbian. That was three years ago and it still hurts.

I'm very sorry, you just have to keep taking steps forward.

Sounds rough man what he? Yeah we talked for 2 hours that night and it was kind of mutual. It may workout in the future but for right now she doesn't want to talk because it's not healthy. She'll be at my friends wedding next year since she became good friends with my buddies fiance. So I'll see her there as I'm his best man. I'll always love her but God damn man. Yeah I got most of my stuff back. But we spent so much time in my house that itsounds hard staying in my house for too long lol

omega

No fuck you

I know, but... how?

Is rough, I hate it a lot. Just be friends with her for now... If you can be friends and remind her without being too over the top why she loved you in the first place u got this

I don't know man, that's for you to decide.

Just look at that as a funny story to tell aha. Justhe remember to talk to a girl like she is your friend. Alot of guys think of talking to them as some big deal. Since alot of the time you only talk to the girl for sex or a relationship. As long as you can be smooth and confident it's not that hard. Social awkwardness doesn't exist. It's only in your head

Im half and half on it. I want to hate her for what I'm going through right now. At the same time she is a good person and has taught me alot about myself. Eventually everything works out wether it's the way you want to or not is up for time to decide. Thanks for the kind words man. I wish you luck in your life. Things will get better. Just remember you're all you have. Work on yourself and be someone you can love. Have a good day bud

School was the last place where I could talk to girls. Aside from that, I only go out to play sports, where females are rarely found.

How do you get booted from school for failing 4 tests?

At my school you can withdraw from a class you're not doing well in during november.

This
The more you talk to a girl like you don't give a fuck and are a confident and make them laugh and kind of joke with them the more they are gonna like you.

I think he's foreign

Thanks man, I wish you luck as well in all future endeavors. It's early here but I haven't slept lol maybe I'll actually get tired soon.. Wouldn't that be awesome. Thank you for the kind words as well man take care

At my school (as well as every other high school in the Netherlands) you have to pass every last one of the tests in two years, but the second year is a new year and if you fail more than three in the first year, you don't get a second chance.

Use apps like tinder and what not. I don't know if you're old enough to go out to a bar or club. Use tinder to get use to conversing with girls see what works and what doesn't in your area. Then go and take that leap of faith and talk to some in person. You'll soon become numb to rejection. It took me a little while to get to where I am now with talk to girls. It just takes practice. Also remember you have one life man, make the most of it and don't regret anything that could have been

No problem man. It's 8 o'clock here and I just woke up aha. Live life like you only have a week to live. You're in control of it. You have the power to do anything you want

He's trying to tell you that girl is not worth all of this drama. Let her go. And man up you pussy whipped faggot.

I wish I could. I have the social skills of a tree. And as you say, I have only one life. That's exactly why I'm afraid of screwing up. If I had more, I would end this one and start over.

Come to the United States bro. President Donald Trump will put you to work. We have great factories here. And you can go to night school at Trump University.

No you're better than that. You just have to break that barrier. You're over thinking it. Life is trial and error, ive fucked up so much in my life time but it has molded me into a great person. Youll have a better understanding of what matters in life. I use to be like you so don't say you can't do it. Break that barrier man you have the ability to because everyone does. You just have to take the first steps of not giving a shit

The Fronto app is helping me pay phone bills until i have a steady income

I'm the guy who posted about my girl dumping me after I bought her a ring btw

That's actually good advice, but I don't have any bills. Thanks anyway, might be useful for someone else.

Dont be a turd.
Life lasts a really long time, you have plenty of time to fix mistakes. The only problem I can see, is that once life throws you a few lemons you throw up your hands.

You may be right about that, but every social mistake I've made in my life (without exceptions) comes back to haunt me some way or another, be it the memory that hurts me or soneone making fun of me. The only way to prevent this pain is by not committing those errors.

You can't those things dictate you're future with finding someone. Like I said in my previous post you'll become numb to things like that over time. You just have to go out and experiment. You'll find that one girl eventually where it's an instant connection and you'll have no problem talking to her. You just have to actually go out and try man

Good luck man, we all have the power to anything we want. You just have be confident and not be afraid. That's something you're going to have to learn to overcome. Have a a good day

You're right. When my mind is clear, I'm not afraid of making mistakes and I don't even make them. The problem is that I can't clear my mind (yes, I've tried everything). I don't know what causes it, but my mind is always filled with annoying music and random flashing images.