White, don't care. So much history and I'm not proud of any of it...

White, don't care. So much history and I'm not proud of any of it. The only times when people try to celebrate our achievements they just turn racist. I have very few white friends, I live in a Chinese and Korean neighbourhood. So please I'm begging, make me feel good about being white, bonus points if you can do it without resorting to putting other cultures down.

Kill yourself. Just fucking do it already. If you fucking hate white people so much, go join ISIS or some shit. Just fucking die, you cancer.

So, basically, you got nothing?

Oh I got something alright, it's just that you won't even bother to actually hear us out. We all know once you listen to the liberal bullshit about hating white people, you're indoctrinated for life. Kind of like reasoning with an SJW.

your not a nigger!

Actually I would hear you out, if I didn't want to feel different I wouldn't have bothered to post.

proud of being one thing over another without making the other thing seem less than the thing you want to be proud of being.

why dont you just google white accomplishments

or idk tell me why the fuck whites should not be proud?

what did we do thats so bad that no other race has done?

To be clear, I don't hate being white, I just don't really see anything good about it either.

The world would be ass-backwards as fuck if it wasn't for the White man.

Everyone owes us for bringing them into the modern age. Everyone.

Who invented the car? Flight? Who came up with the internet you use to browse this shitty website? Who came up with the concept of the computer, the device you use to browse it? Who discovered electricity? And who refined it into modern day alternating current? Who put men on the fucking moon? Wasn't the gooks mein freund, wasn't the niggers either. White men did everything.

That's an impressive legacy, and I genuinely find it funny when people try and deny the significance of the impact we've had. How in the fuck can any other race feel anything but shame compared to that?

But by all means, go enjoy black/gook/beaner history month lmao. When you're ready to grow up and be objective, you'll soon realize the collective impact of every other race combined pales in comparison to how far we've brought humanity.

The entire civilized world it due to white people. We had 10,000 years of brown people running things. Never got out of the stone age. In 4,000 years of white rule we have been to the moon and built a work wide network that I am using right now to tell you how stupid you are. Fuck brown people. They can't do shit.

Isn't that just timing built from progress though? Plenty of others cultures also made huge progress, what did we do that was so extraordinary? I will admit the industrial revolution was a pretty fucking major step though.

>other cultures
>huge progress

what progress?
what cultures?

dont just say "other people did stuff" without even naming a single thing that a non white did.

have you seen the "great" wall of china

that shits so bad its literally falling apart and has to be rebuild constantly.

White people are the most liked by all races of women.

More evidence

The middle-east is the only other region that has contributed to mankind's scientific advancement, through pioneering the fields of math and medicine.

Asians developed in parallel to an extent, but haven't presented humanity with many breakthroughs.

Negros have provided us with literally nothing since the stoneage. Peanut butter, apparently... What a legacy.

I don't see how it's possible to objectively come to the conclusion that another racial group has had a bigger impact in advancing humanity.

People can keep burying their heads in the sand, denying both historical accounts and modern day research, but the harsh truth is the White man has been the pinnacle of human evolution for thousands of years.

To be clear, I don't hate other races, I'm happy to work along side them. I'm bored of double standards, and unnerved at how we're taught to ignore the positive impact White people have had. We don't owe black people in society anything, at all. They owe us.

Asian's have provided many many hands on the workforce, and have made recent breakthroughs in brain surgery, and bio printing alongside the Germans.

Crediting your labor/workforce is like crediting a fucking ox for pioneering agriculture, you muppet.

Asians are doing well now, I'd consider them to be the modern day equal of the White man, but in the past they were a day late and a dollar short.

>asians

only the japanese

the rest are 90 fucking % rice farmers

I wasn't crediting them with the discovery, but it's like saying the ox didn't help or contribute at all.

Which is completely wrong.

South Korea has done a lot in the way of improving communication technology, and contributing to micro computer technology.

so a mcdonalds employee should get contributors credit for u.s. landing on the moon?

rofl and kim jung un doesnt take advantage of people ignorance.

How is that related at all? More like a team of scientists should be also credited with the landing on the moon, not some random bumblefucks, i mean they contribute hands in many fields.

That's north korea, user.

This is referred to as being "broken". It happens when you are browbeaten into submission, particularly if it begins early enough in your life. Much like a horse this self-revulsion, and dedication to a cause that not only mocks your identity and wellbeing, but actively works against them, exists to make you psychologically pliable. You are fit to be worked by someone else.

But take some pride. They say the creator's concern is the conquering of nature; the parasite's concern is the conquering of men. You are being targeted because people know, whether they care to admit it or not, that you are capable. You work the world so that others may work you. That is why you can feel good about being white: a world full of incompetents is demanding to suckle at your teat.

>peanut butter
a black man came up with cool ways to use a peanut-based spread that a French Canadian invented whose precursors date back possibly before even the Mayans

Thats only because they were colonized by the Japanese.

You've been brainwashed.

Shouldn't praise the japanese for being agressive niggers to the asians trying to improve peacefully next to them.

Except for china and sea, i think they did a good job there.

You've been indoctrinated by liberal schooling. Congratulations.

this is why i dont like people

they are weak and stupid

regardless of where they are they continue to be weak and stupid

You're kind of right user, I do feel a bit brow beaten. I don't feel like I can be proud of my race, those who are also often come across as dicks. I just want to feel good about my identity without putting others down. We did so much, culture, music, philosophy, architecture, science etc etc. I just never feel like I can celebrate any of it without coming across as racist because some fuckwit always starts trying to make out that we were the only ones. I just want pride in what was done without resorting to putting everyone else down and I don't get why that is so hard to achieve.
OP but switched device.

Science , engineering,maths, electricity, arts , drama, modern economics, democracy, capitalism, geography,Sup Forums, boats, aircrafts, the list is fucking endless

Sup Forums was invented as an american version of 2chan. Hence why the mascot is what it is.

Also it's currently owned by a jap, and moot is legitimately jewish.