Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm in Okinawa for a couple of nights, give me something to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

Why ever are you in okinawa?

Go visit whisper alley... Sucky sucky.. Long time.

KYS you're self

Google 'age of consent japan' and post picture

Tourist, visiting.

This guy gets it.

gate 2 street and get faded or go to a place called oh yeah bar and tell them you are momo's friend

Play pokemon go and catch some Farfetch'd

not for tourists, its not.

90% of places wont serve non-asians.

Whisper alley is where the old prostitutes are. If thats what you're in to then you need to visit the red light district right outside of foster. I think it's called yoko-something. Any honcho can take you there.

Bang some whores?

Is it near Naha

Get really drunk and cause another incident. Everyone stationed there will think it's hilarious. Trust me.

Also, soapy.

Are you getting a Hanzo sword?

Kys you're self? You fucktard yeah kill your self your self

Deliver OP.
This nigger got dubs

Wow, where from if you don't mind my asking? I have wanted to go back for so long, it's just hard to get the time and money

Soapy is expensive, 21 year old user has no money

Switzerland/states.

This OP.

>Twin dubs
Universe is trying to tell you something OP

Is fujiyama still around? Hell, if you wanna get riggidy-riggidy-wrecked son go to the bars outside Hanson. I miss East Coast Bar and the taco rice....

Do something productive like this

Ok, what's the best way to do it while making a show out of it

No it's not. If you are by naha just go to a massage parlour and get the best handy of your life

youtu.be/vfc42Pb5RA8

I left Oki in 94'. Thinking of going to Tokyo Olympics in 2020 and making a side trip.

Sounds tempting.

How are you from switzerland and the US? Also, if so, why would you not have money you dual awesome place living rich kid?

Fucking triple dubs

so poorly shopped, I felt an urge to defecate

>tfw you'll never complete your Pokedex without cheating cuz you're too poor to travel

Okinawans.

Lived there for 5 years user trust me.

I just am? And that's a good wuestion, my parents have a lot but I like using my own.

Sharpie in the pooper.

You know any specific places? Whats the price? Sorry I'm a little lazy.

When I was there I met some kids riding bycycles near the American Village. I asked where the obvious Euros were from and why they were there. They were on break before starting college in England.

They were taking a ferry trip through the Ryukus. Ever since then that has been on my bucket list. I WILL do it someday

u can give me the name of that title right there, OP ;^)

also u can go visit my buddy stationed there, I think hes stationed in Oki.

>dubs triplets

Now this is some serious shit bro

specifics? hmm not near naha to be honest. as for prices anywhere from 60-120 bucks depending on how long you want the "massage"

Weird. With the economy tanking more and more and the gap between the wealthy and the poor getting more staggering every year, I find it hard to talk to rich pricks like you... without sending mental energy waves destined to give you an aneurysm that is

Mega tits Natsu Kimi no

Yeah jealousy does that to people.

>mfw i clicked on that
> mfw i wanted ass and expected a good girl
> mfw clicked on it without vpn

your a nigger

Come play melee with us. We're in Chatan.

weeb marine detected

Got a friend stationed there, I wish user.

Every base has their "go to" area and they all think theirs is the best. I picked up some colonials daughter by hard reef. I was stationed at the naval hospital back then. Camp Lester, not even sure if it is still around.

>whisper alley
>gate 2 street

What about naha music factory? Saw a fat Japanese guy get a blowjob from an equally far white chick. He couldn't get it up.

Go to Naha and look for Soapy Land. 200 bucks is enough to get bathed and fucked by a Japanese girl. If you wanna pay more, you can get more girls. Pay by time and girls.
Go to the Churaumi Aquarium! Biggest in Japan or the world or some shit. Dope dolphin show, three whale sharks, reconstruction of a mastodon shark's mouth, you can feel the different types of shark skin (dead obviously), turtles. Also go to Tenkaippin and eat some dope ramen.

Actually AF Linguist. Recovering weeb.

god even worse

Yeah I will deff go to the aquarium, I really want to get fucked here. I don't think I'd feel any guilt for my girlfriend.

Largest in at least Asia/The Pacific

Fuck that try habu sake.

shits weak and it tastes like fucking sweet tarts

What's the drinking age? Do they care? Sweet tarts are dope

Go to Nishihama Beach and fuck bitches

Are they easy there? I'm a 7/10 white dude

drinking age is 20 but no one cards anywhere but like gate 2 and on base

>your
How the fuck is it 2016 and people still haven't learned between your and you're?

I'm 21, thank you.

If you're black I can guarantee you can pick up some random chick if you go to American Village (Mihama).

*random Japanese chick

I'm white boii

you can get some random wook as well

How the fuck is it 2016 and people still haven't learned that your retarded?

Have a girl shave her puss, take pics, share with us.
Fucking asians and their overly hairy pussies

you know nothing of Asians but what you've seen on the internet huh?

If you're a fitfag you still got a chance.

You know more than I? Why? You happened to fuck one that one time and she was shorn?

fucked a bunch while i lived in okinawa and visited tokyo a bunch. Most of them were shaved.

>not using incognito mode
pleb

Pretty easy and they like foreign dicks...i went there thanks to a project of my college

Prostitutes?

No just girls i hooked up with at bars or clubs. I'm not counting the sluts in the Philippines or Thailand either. Thailand i did fuck hookers though. i wanted some of the high priced russian poon.

Try learning what it actually is before you say dumb shit.

What else is there to do in thailand other than prostitutes. You stationed in okinawa?

Not anymore. Thailand is awesome for zoo's and nature shit. Lots of jungle explorations the food is super good as well and the beaches are some of the most beautiful i've seen in the world. Also almost every city has kickboxing events going on every weekend.

Go to fucking coco's and eat faggot

you´re

Ffs be honest man. Rate the average girl you've had and remember, these fags havent seen a puss yet so they cant judge.

What do you mean rate the average girl?

if i have to rate the average hotness i'd say i was bagging 6's even as a /fit/fag but at that point in the night i didn't give a fuck

This thread sucked ass.