Planning on getting hand grippers, is it worth the bother?

planning on getting hand grippers, is it worth the bother?,

coming from a man that never trained will those do? ebay.com/itm/Adjustable-40KG-Forearm-Exerciser-Heavy-Grip-Hand-Gripper-Strength-Training-/400720043008?hash=item5d4cc69c00:g:jiMAAOxykUZTfebp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mp61xNRZcrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like getting a set of specialty knives before you've even prepped anything with a paring or chef's knife. It's gimmicky unless you're a professional lifter/athlete or need grip strength for something niche.

why?

what's this for user? im curious.

wont it improve my grip/make my arm look bigger?, even by a tiny bit?

Jerkin probably. OP's an ignoramus.

Heh

If you want a better body just go to a fucking gym

you clench this, from what i heard it makes your grip stronger and gives you muscles

im looking for a better hand retard, thats why its called a HAND GRIPPER
not a fucking chest builder

like this?

Why would you focus on that, if it is for masturbation you can just say so , you are among friends.

What are you planning to do with your stellar hands and superior grip though? Improve the way you jerkoff?

Look. Do yourself a favor and do barbell lifts. This is a little too obsessive and seems like an admittance of some specific insecurity you have.

yes, do not be confused with these things, they are meant to be secured to weights to make sure they dont fall off.

Fuck that gay ass toy. Ride BMX if you wanna build grip strength.

Can be used to avoid carpal tunnel, i had this on my right hand, it sucks, it hurts like a broken bone when it's cold.

Thanks for the clarification user, have a good one.

i have not been using mine consistently. honestly best exercise for building forearm strength/size is fapping.or SFW youtube.com/watch?v=mp61xNRZcrk

I am not ashamed of admitting i masturbate, though i do fine without these.
i don't need those to masturbate better, i do not intend to rip it off.

i plan on building some muscle, not an excessive amount but a decent one, i just thought why not start with something that will keep me busy while im watching tv for example, something i can use on my free time

forgot pic

Do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and a 10 km run every day. That'll work.

hmm, that i didn't know, never got carpal tunnels even though i masturbated like crazy when i was 13, i mean there must be some use for them other than for masturbating
no problem fam

Hmm, thanks for the tip, although the hand gripper will take less room and be more convenient to use outside of home